NBC News Video of Police Officer SHOOTING Ashley Babbit on Jan. 6th

I wonder who that applies to. Let's take a look at your link to find out:

View attachment 766796
Hmmm. A "protective force officer?" What's that? Oh, that's right, you claim that this applies to the Capitol Police so that's what a "protective force officer" is, right?

Just to make sure, let's click on that link, shall we?

View attachment 766797

DOE? Department of Energy?

So . . . nothing to do with the Capitol Police. Did you try to sneak that by, or are you really that dumb?

Epic takedown.

Because you need to take into account the totality of the circumstances. Not just the details you want to focus on.

Multiple officers were yelling to stay back and stand back etc.
That's a flat out lie, Marener! I've listened to multiple videos with multiple audios and there are no Police yelling to stay back and stand back in the moments before that shot was fired. Byrd didn't issue such a warning although he lied afterwards and claimed that he did which I think is an indication that he realized that he shot an unarmed woman at point blank range without warning and how wrong that was!

That's a flat out lie, Marener! I've listened to multiple videos with multiple audios and there are no Police yelling to stay back and stand back in the moments before that shot was fired. Byrd didn't issue such a warning although he lied afterwards and claimed that he did which I think is an indication that he realized that he shot an unarmed woman at point blank range without warning and how wrong that was!
The violent crowd created a chaotic situation and made the commands difficult to hear.

That’s not the fault of the officers. That’s the fault of the rioters.

The violent crowd created a chaotic situation and made the commands difficult to hear.

That’s not the fault of the officers. That’s the fault of the rioters.
So you can hear everything BUT the commands that you claim took place? LOL
People like you struggle mightily when things like video and audio exist that totally disprove what you claim happened, Marener! You can't hear the commands BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T TAKE PLACE!!!
Byrd stepped out from hiding and shot an unarmed person at point blank range without uttering a word...then lied about it later on. That's not disputable BECAUSE of the audio that is available from that day! Care to try again?

So you can hear everything BUT the commands that you claim took place? LOL
People like you struggle mightily when things like video and audio exist that totally disprove what you claim happened, Marener! You can't hear the commands BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T TAKE PLACE!!!
According to testimony from numerous sources, the officers did shout commands at them.

It’s not surprising the video from the back of the loud crowd in the other side of the doors didn’t pick it up.

According to testimony from numerous sources, the officers did shout commands at them.

It’s not surprising the video from the back of the loud crowd in the other side of the doors didn’t pick it up.
What testimony? From Byrd? He lied his ass off. There is video taken right at the doorway just feet away from where he was hiding off to the left of the door and there is ZERO audio of any warning given by Byrd as he comes out pointing his weapon and firing at point blank range!

We live in a time when EVERYONE has a cell phone and very little happens without it being recorded! That's inconvenient when people lie about what they did like Byrd did following the shooting. He never issued a warning before pulling that trigger and that's not debatable because so many cell phones were capturing what took place. The fact that he felt he NEEDED to lie about doing so later is proof that he KNOWS that what he did was wrong!

Why do you blame me because you're ignorant of commonly known events which occurred 2 years ago?

0:23

"Rules for thee, but not for me":

I guess all of those people should still be languishing in prison.

Oh wait, they were never even arrested.

"Rules for thee, but not for me":

I guess all of those people should still be languishing in prison.

Oh wait, they were never even arrested.

They smashed the door to the Capitol building, spilled blood on the rotunda, and disrupted a government hearing.

And AOC invited em in!

Where's the outrage?

Oh yeah, you're a complete partisan hack with zero integrity.

They were breaking through a doorway that led to the hallway outside of the House Chamber...how is THAT an "immediate threat"? I'd also like to point out that by the time Byrd decided to assassinate Ashli Babbitt that House Chamber had already been cleared of almost all of the lawmakers and those that remained were being ushered out. So why did Byrd see an "immediate threat"? A threat to what exactly? An empty chamber?

"House Chamber had already been cleared of almost all of the lawmakers"

Which makes it a justifiable shoot.

What testimony? From Byrd? He lied his ass off. There is video taken right at the doorway just feet away from where he was hiding off to the left of the door and there is ZERO audio of any warning given by Byrd as he comes out pointing his weapon and firing at point blank range!
Testimony from multiple people who were there and confirmed that commands were given.

No matter how many times you lie about this, your lies will never be true...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

They broke down the main door to the Capitol Building.

So destruction of federal property for one.

LOLOL

Holyfuck. :eusa_doh:

You must have them confused with Trump's thugs. Those Kavanaugh protesters weren't at the Capitol building.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Holyfuck. :eusa_doh:

You must have them confused with Trump's thugs. Those Kavanaugh protesters weren't at the Capitol building.

Chief Semantics wins....they were in the Senate.

Like, THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING YOU GUYS!!!!

What a fuckin' hack.

Chief Semantics wins....they were in the Senate.

Like, THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING YOU GUYS!!!!

What a fuckin' hack.

LOL

So it's my fault you don't know what you're talking about?

Wrong building.

No broken doors.

No spilled blood in the rotunda.

You wanna try again?

LOL

So it's my fault you don't know what you're talking about?

Wrong building.

No broken doors.

No spilled blood in the rotunda.

You wanna try again?

Actually all of that was true, just wrong building.

Done wasting time with you now, adios buckaroo.

Go play with a minotaur.

Forum List

Back