NBC News Fact check: Trump's bogus claim of more votes in Detroit than people

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
I lost track of Donald Trump's lies. Here's the latest one, which was of course spread in this board yesterday:
Trump's claim about Detroit is demonstrably false. There are 670,000 people living in Detroit, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's most recent estimate, and the city says that 250,138 ballots were cast there.

You must register before you vote...if you are not registered you need to fill out a provisional ballot...provisional ballots do not get counted unless the race is too close to call...but the provisional ballots must check out with a name and a address...or they must be tossed...we can't change the rules in midstream and I'm sure that SCOTUS will rule in that direction....

Not sure about anyone else, but I'll be glad when Trump is gone. Then we won't have to read these daily Trump-hating threads posted by the great unwashed rabble.

Of course, they'll probably be replaced with daily threads blaming Trump for China Joe's failures.

:auiqs.jpg:

I lost track of Donald Trump's lies. Here's the latest one, which was of course spread in this board yesterday:
Trump's claim about Detroit is demonstrably false. There are 670,000 people living in Detroit, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's most recent estimate, and the city says that 250,138 ballots were cast there.
More people voted than there were registered voters... Not more people than votes.

I think Trump said that purposely said it that way to get people like me, to tell people like you... Look it up... More people voted than there were registered voters. Therefor there were illegal votes OBVIOUSLY.

Forum List

Back