NBC Broadcasters Butthurt The Donald Dissed Weirdos Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinsk

you would think Donnie has more important things to do other than dick around with talk show hosts wouldn't you?

he continues to prove he's too unstable to be the POTUS.

Nope calling out media members is important, they control the flow of information.....they need to be fair and held to higher standards

LOL- Trump's higher standards is exclusively "Mentioning Trump positively- and often"

you would think Donnie has more important things to do other than dick around with talk show hosts wouldn't you?

he continues to prove he's too unstable to be the POTUS.

Nope calling out media members is important, they control the flow of information.....they need to be fair and held to higher standards

You just dont know what those higher standards should be to ensure you keep whining about it

No that sounds like you on affirmative action and welfare.......no goals so just keep doing it.

My goals are to treat all parties the same...ask the same questions, follow up the same way.....easy stuff not hard!

Changing the subject to welfare doesnt suddenly mean you have any idea of what "higher standard" you are requesting. You dont have a higher standard but saying it is money. Who would be against a vague higher standard? lol

This is your link?
Morning Blow: How Joe and Mika Became Trump's Lapdogs
Maybe a rebroadcast of episode somewhere?

Feb 23,2016. My, how times have changed since then. All of the LWNJs on Morning Joe diss Trump and make excuses for Hillary for 3 hours now.

Yep- my how times change- Joe was Trump's best buddy until Joe dared stop kissing Trump's ass.

A good talk show host doesn't do that unless he wants to turn off half of his viewing audience. You confused being courteous with kissing his ass.

He just help himself, can he?

What'd he call her? Neurotic. LOL Way to appeal to the college educated white female vote.

Yeah- note he didn't call the guy neurotic.

Trump is always so classy when he attacks women in media.

He really seems terrified of any woman broadcaster who shows on air that he has no balls.

It would be nice if these dykes actually asked Clinton a question that wasn't Softball...or even called her out for no.press conference in a year.

He just help himself, can he?

What'd he call her? Neurotic. LOL Way to appeal to the college educated white female vote.

Yeah- note he didn't call the guy neurotic.

Trump is always so classy when he attacks women in media.

He really seems terrified of any woman broadcaster who shows on air that he has no balls.

It would be nice if these dykes actually asked Clinton a question that wasn't Softball...or even called her out for no.press conference in a year.

Yep- to Trumpsters- any woman who is not kissing Trumps ass is just a 'dyke'.

This is your link?

Feb 23,2016. My, how times have changed since then. All of the LWNJs on Morning Joe diss Trump and make excuses for Hillary for 3 hours now.

Yep- my how times change- Joe was Trump's best buddy until Joe dared stop kissing Trump's ass.

A good talk show host doesn't do that unless he wants to turn off half of his viewing audience. You confused being courteous with kissing his ass.

And by 'being courteous' you mean never asking Trump a 'tough' question- or preferably any question at all that would interupt Trump's monologue.

This is your link?

And by 'being courteous' you mean never asking Trump a 'tough' question- or preferably any question at all that would interupt Trump's monologue.

No, I mean ask him questions about his yoga lessons like they ask Hillary.

Forum List

Back