NBC & BBC Provide Video Evidence Trump Was Correct - Violent left-wing protesters in Charlottesville

You white supremacist sympathizers really need to look up the term 'false equivalency'. People are angry with Trump because he's equating Nazis with the counter protesters. They are not the same.

No, I HATE guys that rape women and threaten little kids, and try to degrade and separate minorities in our country. That is a very different kind of hate than those that hate people because of how they look or where they are from. Do you really not understand that?
So, hating someone for what or how they think is OK in your book?
How did you arrive at that conclusion. Everything I spoke to was about ACTION, not how they think
How much action have those groups done lately?
How much action has antifa and BLM done lately? A whole lot more than one fucking murder. MULTIPLE murders and BILLIONS of dollars in damages and healthcare costs
Now what?
Now what what? That has nothing to do with the events of this weekend and how our president handled it. I'm fine having a discussion that critiques BLM and ANTIFA, I don't support a lot of what they did. But what you are doing right now is trying to deflect from the egregious acts of Nazi's, KKK, and WS douchebags. Not cool
Oh bullshit. All im saying one is not better than the other. You say its about actions, and i point out their actions are 30X times worse and you pull this shit.
Give me a break dude... Have a good day.
Both are bad, but yes one is better than the other. See ya

You white supremacist sympathizers really need to look up the term 'false equivalency'. People are angry with Trump because he's equating Nazis with the counter protesters. They are not the same.

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on
they are fking no different. do you align with them or do you condemn them. what say you? they are evil people who burn and kill. how is that any different exactly? they hate and hate and hate.

How did you arrive at that conclusion. Everything I spoke to was about ACTION, not how they think
How much action has antifa and BLM done lately? A whole lot more than one fucking murder. MULTIPLE murders and BILLIONS of dollars in damages and healthcare costs
Now what?
Now what what? That has nothing to do with the events of this weekend and how our president handled it. I'm fine having a discussion that critiques BLM and ANTIFA, I don't support a lot of what they did. But what you are doing right now is trying to deflect from the egregious acts of Nazi's, KKK, and WS douchebags. Not cool
Oh bullshit. All im saying one is not better than the other. You say its about actions, and i point out their actions are 30X times worse and you pull this shit.
maybe you are a sympathizer, I am not, they are both the same and until you condemn them you are like them. isn't that how it goes?

Now what?

Most of the nazis are mentally ill lefties to begin with, they always have been.

Like you, for example.

False. President Trump condemned he violence on both sides, the liberal media got pissed off because Trump dared point out their one sided biased reporting again. Both sides were engaged in violence, Trump condemned it, fact.
The Orange Lie failed to point out that Without the White Supremicists none of this would have occurred.

And we are back to liberal intolerance of anyone who disagrees with their liberal view. The US Constitution guarantees the right of white supremacists to assemble even though you may find their views vile. Don't like it then lobby to amend the US Constitution, good luck with that.
Keep defending the tolerance of white supremacist... Its a good look for you

Maybe American ISIS can start a club for you to support as well.

Your argument is with the US Constitution not with me. Should Constitutional rights only apply to some people who's views we agree with? Should Constitutional rights be subject to the whim of public opinion?
People do not have the right to threaten whether that be with violence or with words. I consider many of the messages that these hate groups spew a threat and I do not think they have the right to spread it

And should public opinion change and decide your views are a threat and you should not have the right to voice your views?

Wow, you still don't get it do you? Nobody said he was lying about the "Alt-Left" protestors... He is being criticized for condemning them in the same light as the Nazi's/kkk/white supremacists thus watering down the seriousness and critique of the hate groups. Take your head out of your butt, clean out your ears and maybe you'll hear what is really going on

False. President Trump condemned he violence on both sides, the liberal media got pissed off because Trump dared point out their one sided biased reporting again. Both sides were engaged in violence, Trump condemned it, fact.
The Orange Lie failed to point out that Without the White Supremicists none of this would have occurred.
huh? hahahaahahahahahaa

And we are back to liberal intolerance of anyone who disagrees with their liberal view. The US Constitution guarantees the right of white supremacists to assemble even though you may find their views vile. Don't like it then lobby to amend the US Constitution, good luck with that.
Keep defending the tolerance of white supremacist... Its a good look for you

Maybe American ISIS can start a club for you to support as well.

Your argument is with the US Constitution not with me. Should Constitutional rights only apply to some people who's views we agree with? Should Constitutional rights be subject to the whim of public opinion?
People do not have the right to threaten whether that be with violence or with words. I consider many of the messages that these hate groups spew a threat and I do not think they have the right to spread it

And should public opinion change and decide your views are a threat and you should not have the right to voice your views?
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yes there are Trump haters in the GOP that was obvious during the GOP primaries. This is classic liberal media gotcha politics. The CEO's know full well if they challenge the liberal view the left will attack them, hence its best for business leaders and their corporations to avoid getting tangled up in politics, the left are just too unstable.
Excuses excuses... I don't even know if they are worth a response. You just babble bullshit. The GOP Trump haters were not the only ones that came out against him. Many that have had his back spoke out against him. The HEADS OF EACH OF OUR MILITARY BRANCHES SPOKE OUT. That never happens. This is a clusterfuck, admit it!

Facts not excuses, facts you cannot dispute which is why you didn't even try. There are over 300 million people in the US how many spoke out 80?
No, but keep telling yourself that and belittling the situation, it just makes you look like even more of an asshole. Watch that Vice Documentary, they covered the rally in details with many interviews from the leader. Then come back and defend them...

I'm not defending them, I'm defending their rights under the Constitution. When public opinion turns against you will you be okay with having your rights under the Constitution stripped from you simply because mob rule has decided your views are vile? Hell no.
If my views and actions cause a threat to another group out of prejudice or pure hate then yes, I should be shut up

I already feel threatened by your views, quit the forum and surrender your 1st amendment rights.

they are fking no different. do you align with them or do you condemn them. what say you? they are evil people who burn and kill. how is that any different exactly? they hate and hate and hate.
Hate that he agrees with is ok. Thats all i can gather from his retarded horseshit

I can't reexplain it, i've already done it a dozen times. If you don't get it then you don't get it. Fine, carry on

Its not PC to point out the violence and hypocrisy of the left. The liberal media is used to reporting just one slanted side of an event, having a POTUS embarrass the liberal media by pointing out how biased and one sided they are pisses the liberal media off.
Pity you don't seem to know the def of liberal.
No Latin in your white high school?
So I guess the Nazis are the same as the left?
Last time I looked 20000000 Russians didn't die fighting the lefties.
Wonder whythere are no Hitler statues in germany?

Now what?
maybe you are a sympathizer, I am not, they are both the same and until you condemn them you are like them. isn't that how it goes?
BTW, I condemn both and all hate like them. KKK, white supremacy, alt left, BLM, anti-fa, all of them are the same. evil that has the same rights as me. i just condemn them all. I challenge any left in here to say I'm wrong.

Now what?

Most of the nazis are mentally ill lefties to begin with, they always have been.

Like you, for example.
haha, yeah they are all Lefties fighting each other. Good one!

I can't reexplain it, i've already done it a dozen times. If you don't get it then you don't get it. Fine, carry on
so you are an alt left that will kill cops. ok. I condemn them and the others like the kkk, white supremacists. all of them. you can't why not?

They arent the same, per se. I mean they have different kinds of hate. One is more violent lately than the other, as well. Besides this weekend, when was the last time a group of NAZIs killed a bunch of people and burned shit down? 4 decades ago? When was the last time left wing groups did it? Last week?
Good point! Maybe i was wrong about them both being irrational, violent and ignorant sumbitches!

Excuses excuses... I don't even know if they are worth a response. You just babble bullshit. The GOP Trump haters were not the only ones that came out against him. Many that have had his back spoke out against him. The HEADS OF EACH OF OUR MILITARY BRANCHES SPOKE OUT. That never happens. This is a clusterfuck, admit it!

Facts not excuses, facts you cannot dispute which is why you didn't even try. There are over 300 million people in the US how many spoke out 80?
No, but keep telling yourself that and belittling the situation, it just makes you look like even more of an asshole. Watch that Vice Documentary, they covered the rally in details with many interviews from the leader. Then come back and defend them...

I'm not defending them, I'm defending their rights under the Constitution. When public opinion turns against you will you be okay with having your rights under the Constitution stripped from you simply because mob rule has decided your views are vile? Hell no.
If my views and actions cause a threat to another group out of prejudice or pure hate then yes, I should be shut up

I already feel threatened by your views, quit the forum and surrender your 1st amendment rights.
You going snowflake now? I'm sorry if i'm scaring you buddy, Its all gonna be ok.

Again. Nazis and counter protesters are not the same. Those white supremacist message beliefs are based on hate. Which makes them inherently dangerous. The counter protesters showed up to speak out against the hate. Now the counter protesters shouldn't initiate any physical fighting. But they are still not the same. The are morally not the same.

This is the problem unfortunately white supremacist sympathizers/ Trump supporters will never understand. Their moral compass is so twisted they do not understand their false equivalency between the Nazis and the counter protesters.

Last edited:
Now what?

Like you, for example.
haha, yeah they are all Lefties fighting each other. Good one!
well isn't that what the MSM said the alt right were the only ones fighting, so your own characterization says that they must have fought themselves. right?

Forum List

Back