NBA's Sterling Brown Arrest Video Released Shows NBA Player Getting Tased

It was a slovenly display of inattention and carelessness and self importance to park like that
The cop was awkward and escalated things and Brown handled that poorly

You forgot total disregard for the handicapped.

Hopefully he learned three new things from his encounter with the police.
Dont park in handicapped spaces,dont get in a cops face and keep your hands out of your pockets when told to do so.

That he had to learn these things that the majority of us already know says a lot about his character....or lack thereof.
Mostly agree but I do think the practical need of that space by a handicapped person at that time of night would be about 1 in 500

Thats really not the point.
It's about respect for the handicapped and the rule of law.

Dont park in handicapped spaces,dont get in a cops face and keep your hands out of your pockets when told to do so.

That he had to learn these things that the majority of us already know says a lot about his character....or lack thereof.

again, the cops are going to pay out lots of money, so maybe they need to learn something.

again, the cops are going to pay out lots of money, so maybe they need to learn something.

Only because you leftist filth hate the handicapped.

Poor old grandpa was having a heart attack and just wanted to buy some aspirin, but there wasn't any parking.

Yeah, there weren't any handicapped out there that night, and the police don't go around tazing little old white ladies who use the Handicapped spots.

Look, guy, you all got caught being racist again. take your lumps like a man and move on.

So I guess that means I can do 120 on the freeway if there's no traffic.
God you liberals are stupid.....

Poor old grandpa was having a heart attack and just wanted to buy some aspirin, but there wasn't any parking.
Those spaces do tend to fill up at 2 AM

Yeah, there weren't any handicapped out there that night, and the police don't go around tazing little old white ladies who use the Handicapped spots.

Look, guy, you all got caught being racist again. take your lumps like a man and move on.

Who doesn’t?

Who doesn’t?

I hope you do...with four bald tires in the rain.

That would actually present a real hazard....

Parking in a handicapped space in an empty parkinglot, not so much.

But here's the thing. NOBODY HERE DISPUTED BROWN DESERVED A PARKING CITATION!

It's when the cops escalated a parking citation to a situation involving less-lethal force that we all had a problem.

It's when the cops escalated a parking citation to a situation involving less-lethal force that we all had a problem.

You're breaking the law and disrespecting the handicapped.
If thats not enough of a reason you're a cretin.

Uh, guy, I almost never see cars parked in Handicapped spots. The idea that they really provide any kind of boon is kind of silly.

Again- no one is disputing he deserved a ticket.

What's next, the cops shooting jaywalkers. Clubbing litterers? Doing SWAT raids on that lady who tore the label off her pillow cushion?

Uh, guy, I almost never see cars parked in Handicapped spots. The idea that they really provide any kind of boon is kind of silly.

What's next, the cops shooting jaywalkers. Clubbing litterers? Doing SWAT raids on that lady who tore the label off her pillow cushion?

He deserved everything he got.

He refused to take his hands out of his pockets. He declared his reason was he had stuff in his hands. Why didn't he drop the stuff in his hands in his pockets and remove his hands from his pockets? He wouldn't be able to sign the damn ticket without doing it. It was a safety issue. Cop had no choice but to take him down.

He refused to take his hands out of his pockets. He declared his reason was he had stuff in his hands. Why didn't he drop the stuff in his hands in his pockets and remove his hands from his pockets? He wouldn't be able to sign the damn ticket without doing it. It was a safety issue. Cop had no choice but to take him down.

1) You don't need to sign a parking ticket.
2) Given the propensity of thug cops to call any object in your hands a knife or gun as a pretext to shoot you, I'm not sure I'd want to take my hands out of my pockets, either.
3) There was no reason to escalate a parking infraction to use for force.

Thats where you're wrong pussy boy.
I dont give a fuck what color he was,he still needs an ass whipping.
Preferably it would be you on the receiving end.

Somehow, if you got a beating from a cop,I doubt you'd claim you deserved it.

Pretty much so.....

Most people say.....who gives a fuck

I've only seen a few people do that, and I've always figured them to be completely assholes.

This guy proved that.

Yep...I can honestly say I have never in my life parked in a handicap zone and I can also say I never will.

Thank you.

"It's late, no one will care".

Like handicapped people are never out late?

There are plenty of handicapped spaces. He did not take them all

He was rushing in for a couple minutes and did not think it would matter
Not worth getting tased over......unless the cop is a Trump voter

He didnt get tased for parking in a handicap space.

Liberals know that what they defending is wrong.

That is why they lie so much.

They were just showing Brown how it feels to be handicapped

You want to be handicapped boy? ZAP!

I've only seen a few people do that, and I've always figured them to be completely assholes.

This guy proved that.

Yep...I can honestly say I have never in my life parked in a handicap zone and I can also say I never will.

Thank you.

"It's late, no one will care".

Like handicapped people are never out late?

There are plenty of handicapped spaces. He did not take them all

He was rushing in for a couple minutes and did not think it would matter
Not worth getting tased over......unless the cop is a Trump voter

He didnt get tased for parking in a handicap space.
Parking while black

Especially dangerous when the cop is a Trump voter

5bf317a25b3c380e97ffcd9025fd80c6deecc20c_zps55144250.jpg

Forum List

Back