NBA Playoffs

And kyrie is only Scottie pippen in the sense that he's a team's 2nd best player. Otherwise they're not even remotely the same
I'd take Pippen any day over Kyrie.
I wouldn't. Not in today's NBA
Pippen would shut down most of of todays NBA players and thats just on the defensive side of the ball.

Pippen was a product of MJ,without him he was barely above average.
I can see you never played a lick of basketball. MJ said Pippen made him what he was. Basically steel sharpened steel. Since MJ was in the league first of course he gave Pip some pointers but like I said from his own mouth Pippen made him better.

Fool....I know more about the NBA then you'll ever know.

Don't be a hater

I'm not, I'm being a realist. It's why I don't have a NBA team I follow. If I'm gonna watch something that's rigged, I'd rather watch WWE, it's far more entertaining
On what basis do you say that? If the nba us rigged all pro sports are rigged.
It's not out of line when you see shady calls but this one seemed legit to me.

Now I will go back to rooting against James but hats off to the man. He shut us doubters up.

What is he 3 for 6 or 3 for 7? Pretty impressive either way.

Can lLebron win 3 more?

Doubtful! He needed GS to perform the biggest choke job in NBA history! "Thanks Draymond; ya gave it away! Got suspended for game 5 & ended up losing in 7 w/ a 3-1 lead! Ya Blew it & it couldn't have happened to a stupider team!" I put this on the coach as well; overplaying Curry to break Bulls' record at the end of the season didn't help! The Bulls actually rested players & lost 2 of the last 4 back in '96, but knucklehead Kerr wanted the record & the Championship! "Was it worth it?" :banana: :321:
????

You think going for the record made them lose the Finals?

It certainly didn't help! Curry did get banged up missed games and minutes making it more difficult overtaking '96 Bulls! :banana:

I'd take Pippen any day over Kyrie.
I wouldn't. Not in today's NBA
Pippen would shut down most of of todays NBA players and thats just on the defensive side of the ball.

Pippen was a product of MJ,without him he was barely above average.
I can see you never played a lick of basketball. MJ said Pippen made him what he was. Basically steel sharpened steel. Since MJ was in the league first of course he gave Pip some pointers but like I said from his own mouth Pippen made him better.

Fool....I know more about the NBA then you'll ever know.
Obviously you dont know shit if you think Pip was average. :laugh:

I'm not, I'm being a realist. It's why I don't have a NBA team I follow. If I'm gonna watch something that's rigged, I'd rather watch WWE, it's far more entertaining
On what basis do you say that? If the nba us rigged all pro sports are rigged.
It's not out of line when you see shady calls but this one seemed legit to me.

Now I will go back to rooting against James but hats off to the man. He shut us doubters up.

What is he 3 for 6 or 3 for 7? Pretty impressive either way.

Can lLebron win 3 more?

Doubtful! He needed GS to perform the biggest choke job in NBA history! "Thanks Draymond; ya gave it away! Got suspended for game 5 & ended up losing in 7 w/ a 3-1 lead! Ya Blew it & it couldn't have happened to a stupider team!" I put this on the coach as well; overplaying Curry to break Bulls' record at the end of the season didn't help! The Bulls actually rested players & lost 2 of the last 4 back in '96, but knucklehead Kerr wanted the record & the Championship! "Was it worth it?" :banana: :321:
????

You think going for the record made them lose the Finals?

It certainly didn't help! Curry did get banged up missed games and minutes making it more difficult overtaking '96 Bulls! :banana:
He didnt get banged up. He slipped and fell and banged his knee during the playoffs.

Jordan would have won a couple of titles without Pippen, but not 6. No way, Pippen complimented Jordan offensively and the two of them together defensively were a wall.
I dont know. I would like to think he would have won more than 1 title but Pippen is what put MJ over the top. He didnt have to guard the best player on the other team and Pippen let MJ do all the scoring. When they concentrated on MJ too much Pippen would take over scoring. Pippen was like a swiss army knife. He did it all.

Well last night sucked. Curry was terrible and I think the play by play broadcasters were tentative to say so. Air balls on wide open looks?
Kyrie Irving was amazing the last two games. He willed the Cavs to victory.

warriors-win-nba-title.jpg
cavs.jpg.size.custom.crop.855x650.jpg

Well last night sucked. Curry was terrible and I think the play by play broadcasters were tentative to say so. Air balls on wide open looks?
It's funny what's considered a wide open look for steph curry lol. Those were definitely not wide open looks for about 99.9% of the league. Flat out, curry choked. He choked last year too that's why a bench player won the MVP

One of the biggest observations in this series is the way the refs were letting these guys play. They weren't calling a lot of hand checks and were letting contact go off the ball. And that really made an impact on the Warriors outside shooting. I think it kind of goes to show that curry would be ineffective in Jordan's era where that's the way the game was officiated. I'm sure he would've adapted, but if you were to just drop the Warriors right now into 1995-96, the Bulls are destroying them.

It's funny what's considered a wide open look for steph curry lol. Those were definitely not wide open looks for about 99.9% of the league. Flat out, curry choked. He choked last year too that's why a bench player won the MVP
Who was MVP last year?

LeBron MUST now be considered one of the best BB players of all time. Single-handedly took a pretty good team to the NBA championship. There is no way to say who is #1, but LeBron is definitely in a tiny, tiny group...MJ, Wilt, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Shaq, Bird & Magic...the list is so short.

LeBron MUST now be considered one of the best BB players of all time. Single-handedly took a pretty good team to the NBA championship. There is no way to say who is #1, but LeBron is definitely in a tiny, tiny group...MJ, Wilt, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Shaq, Bird & Magic...the list is so short.
I agree. In fact, how many finals did Larry go to and win? Lebron passed him in my mind for sure.

Magic had Kareem and worthy. He was amazing but had lots of help.

I'll still argue that Jordan, 6 for 6 in NBA finals is the best but even I realize that's just an opinion. Lebron finally lived up to the hype. He didn't choke or cramp he won and he beat a damn good team. That's one for the books. Thank you Cleveland for giving us all something to remember

I am glad I did not watch last nights game. Looks like the warriors are not near as great a team as I believed them to be. They for sure are not comparable to the Lakers team that won four strait championships some 15 years ago or so like i thought,not because they did not win another championship but because of the fact they blew a 3-1 lead.

Those Laker teams would NEVER have lost their composure like the Warriors did in game six when things were not going their way.they would never have had that meltdown when things were not going their way in game 6 and let it affect them and their performance for the final game 7. This team is not near as great as it has been billed to be obviously.

I am glad I did not watch last nights game. Looks like the warriors are not near as great a team as I believed them to be. They for sure are not comparable to the Lakers team that won four strait championships some 15 years ago or so like i thought,not because they did not win another championship but because of the fact they blew a 3-1 lead.

Those Laker teams would NEVER have lost their composure like the Warriors did in game six when things were not going their way.they would never have had that meltdown when things were not going their way in game 6 and let it affect them and their performance for the final game 7. This team is not near as great as it has been billed to be obviously.
No other team blew a 3-1 lead. Only the warriors ever did that. Okc did it in the conference finals. Weird. And the spurs blew chunks against okc.

This one has to hurt. My pistons lost game 7 to the spurs in 05 and it still hurts.

No other team blew a 3-1 lead. Only the warriors ever did that. Okc did it in the conference finals. Weird. And the spurs blew chunks against okc.

This one has to hurt. My pistons lost game 7 to the spurs in 05 and it still hurts.

But they did not blow a 3-1 lead correct? yeah it is very dissapointing to me that they lost like this.Had they not blown a 3-1 lead i would have thought nothing of it but yeah,its dissapointing to lose it like this.

check your pm.you will find some very interesting stuff there not about your pistons,but your Lions.

Yeah he sure indeed choked,the fact he went into meltdown mode like he did in game six losing his composure like that and then letting it affect him in game 7 as well.he indeed did choke.

Forum List

Back