NBA MVP

Joel Embiid wins a well deserved MVP award for his play this year.

I agree. He deserves the MVP. I saw it coming a month before the season end. He had a strong field of others who could have been there, also.

Irony of ironies, Embiid sat out yesterday's playoff game and his team WON!

How could he be the most valuable player in the league and his team does just as well without him?

One should distinguish between being "player of the year" or some such thing, and being MOST VALUABLE. There is no question who the most valuable player in the league is, and he plays for Denver. Without him, that team would be sub-five hundred.

How could he be the most valuable player in the league and his team does just as well without him?

One should distinguish between being "player of the year" or some such thing, and being MOST VALUABLE. There is no question who the most valuable player in the league is, and he plays for Denver. Without him, that team would be sub-five hundred.
It's not for playoffs MVP. How ironic.

I'm just glad that Stephen Curry of the Warriors didn't win. I don't like his style of play. Embiid was a good pick.
Curry revolutionized the game. What don't you like about him?

I'd sure rather have lots of passing and threes then the days of endless post-ups where brute force won the day.

MVP has always been the “best player“ in the league. It’s never given to the guy who means the most to their team.

He can split a double team like nobody's business.

No defense Curry. Needed new softer rules to play. Jungle ball. Jordan Stockton Bird Magic etc. would find a way. Magic played center one playoff night at the Garden to a victory. Think curry could play Parish down low?

He was 25th in scoring. Embiid was 1
So what? All the advance stats indicate Jokic was the more impactful player. Embiid was the scoring champion this year, but that doesn’t mean he was deserving of the MVP.

So what? All the advance stats indicate Jokic was the more impactful player. Embiid was the scoring champion this year, but that doesn’t mean he was deserving of the MVP.

Its not the advanced stats award.

Joel Embiid wins a well deserved MVP award for his play this year.

I disagree. LOL. Philly won game 1 against the Celtics without him. Harden took over.

But look at what happened when Giannis went out. His team couldn't even beat the 8 seed.

Actually, I think if you win it one year, they should try to give it to someone else the next year. Unless you are that damn good that it's obvious.

I can't believe the last time Lebron won it was 2013.

1683121149351.png

I disagree. LOL. Philly won game 1 against the Celtics without him. Harden took over.

But look at what happened when Giannis went out. His team couldn't even beat the 8 seed.

Actually, I think if you win it one year, they should try to give it to someone else the next year. Unless you are that damn good that it's obvious.

I can't believe the last time Lebron won it was 2013.

View attachment 781798
It's not the one game MVP. It's the regular season MVP.

It's not the one game MVP. It's the regular season MVP.

I wish they would name the regular season MVP at the end of the regular season. Feels like what happens in the first round might factor in to who people vote for. Not saying that happened this year but it just feels like they should name the regular season MVP before the playoffs start.

God I love the NBA. Sometimes I root for these guys sometimes I don't. But I should thank them all. Even Meta World Peace. He provided me with such entertainment. And Draymond Green. He puts in max effort. What happened to him last night did he even play? I fell asleep. Didn't hear one mention of him on Sportcenter this morning. I did hear someone say he's too small to deal with Antony Davis. And their other big isn't fast enough.

God I hope Lebron doesn't win another one. If he does I might start being open to calling him the GOAT.

Even though, Lebron went to 10 finals and won 4. So he lost 6 times. Jordan won 6 times. I'm sure if Jordan and Lebron played each other, Lebron would be 0 and 6 just like everyone else was.

Just my opinion. Both are on the Mount Rushmore with Kobe and Magic Johnson

What about Bird? LOL.

I wish they would name the regular season MVP at the end of the regular season. Feels like what happens in the first round might factor in to who people vote for. Not saying that happened this year but it just feels like they should name the regular season MVP before the playoffs start.

God I love the NBA. Sometimes I root for these guys sometimes I don't. But I should thank them all. Even Meta World Peace. He provided me with such entertainment. And Draymond Green. He puts in max effort. What happened to him last night did he even play? I fell asleep. Didn't hear one mention of him on Sportcenter this morning. I did hear someone say he's too small to deal with Antony Davis. And their other big isn't fast enough.

God I hope Lebron doesn't win another one. If he does I might start being open to calling him the GOAT.

Even though, Lebron went to 10 finals and won 4. So he lost 6 times. Jordan won 6 times. I'm sure if Jordan and Lebron played each other, Lebron would be 0 and 6 just like everyone else was.

Just my opinion. Both are on the Mount Rushmore with Kobe and Magic Johnson

What about Bird? LOL.

They do. That’s the award Embiid won….

Voting happens before the playoffs start.

Why do you post about shit you know nothing about?

Forum List

Back