Navy SEALS commit the most egregious hate crime since Eric Cartman attacked Token

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Navy SEAL Museum used Colin Kaepernick jersey as prop in K-9 demonstration last year, video shows

The Navy SEAL Museum, just outside Fort Pierce, Fla., used a Colin Kaepernick jersey as a prop in a K-9 demonstration at a fundraiser last year, video shows.The U.S. Navy SEALS -- separate from the museum -- issued a statement Sunday regarding the situation after the video surfaced online. The video had more than 2 million views at the time of publication.

If you ask me, they should have used Colin Kaepernick without the protective suit and fed the scraps to some wild hogs. It just goes to show you how infested the military has become with treasonous liberal genetic waste.

aRmWXoG_460s.jpg

Navy SEAL Museum used Colin Kaepernick jersey as prop in K-9 demonstration last year, video shows

The Navy SEAL Museum, just outside Fort Pierce, Fla., used a Colin Kaepernick jersey as a prop in a K-9 demonstration at a fundraiser last year, video shows.The U.S. Navy SEALS -- separate from the museum -- issued a statement Sunday regarding the situation after the video surfaced online. The video had more than 2 million views at the time of publication.

If you ask me, they should have used Colin Kaepernick without the protective suit and fed the scraps to some wild hogs. It just goes to show you how infested the military has become with treasonous liberal genetic waste.

The Museum is not run by the Seals......and the Seals didn't approve.....in your own article.

bahhhh

• Banned
The Museum is not run by the Seals......and the Seals didn't approve.....in your own article.

bahhhh

I didn't read the whole article, I just laughed that it happened and I would not have faulted anyone who used Kaepernick for dog training. I'd pity the hogs that ate the remains perhaps.

Navy SEALS have just lowered themselves. Never be Marine Corp Force Recon.disgdacefull conduct
Biiitch! Ain't ary a Marine as well trained as SEALs or Rangers. Sure, they pump 'em up and all, but in the end they're all balls and notsomuch brains and not as well-trained as SEALs or Rangers or Green Berets.
My apologies to any jarhead that might read this.
I'm not bullshittin', though. Marines are pretty much the "Operation Black Shield" of the Armed Forces.
If you don't believe me..whose motto is "First in, last out."?
Now I'm gonna STFU.

Last edited:

remember when during the beginning of the war on terror the SEALS had to lower their standards so tjwy could get new people? this isna direct result of that. Low quality people.

remember when during the beginning of the war on terror the SEALS had to lower their standards so tjwy could get new people? this isna direct result of that. Low quality people.
Read the article, you fuckin’ idiot. No SEALs were involved, so next time don’t take an OPs lying sack of shit headline as gospel.

And, no, I don’t recall the SEALs lowering their standards one iota. Another headline?

Read the article, you fuckin’ idiot. No SEALs were involved, so next time don’t take an OPs lying sack of shit headline as gospel.

And, no, I don’t recall the SEALs lowering their standards one iota. Another headline?

wow. flow got you all discombobulated? sorry i hurt your feelings.

oh, and i did read the article. it did not state that no SEALS were involved, it said nothi g indicated they were. so its actually you thats a fucking idiot. Maybe you shod fead tbe whole article. you fucking idiot.

oh, and i did read the article. it did not state that no SEALS were involved, it said nothi g indicated they were. so its actually you thats a fucking idiot. Maybe you shod fead tbe whole article. you fucking idiot.
Nothing indicated SEALS (sic) were involved, and I’m the fuckin’ idiot? Okay, dipshit.

Nothing indicated SEALS (sic) were involved, and I’m the fuckin’ idiot? Okay, dipshit.

so you lied. you said it stated they were not involved. if you did alittle readin you would see that lower standards and low moral in the teams has been an issue since the early 2000's.

you forgot the part where i said you lied to. go fuck your self fag. mow the lawn or something. if you get off your lard ass and do shit in he sun shine you wont be such a bitch. you only need lime an hour in the sun for it to improve your state of mind.

It may have escaped your attention, but I did reference "Eric Cartman" in the title, and "Token", 2 fictional characters in South Park, so obviously I had some satirical intent when I posted this.

Navy SEALS have just lowered themselves. Never be Marine Corp Force Recon.disgdacefull conduct
Biiitch! Ain't ary a Marine as well trained as SEALs or Rangers. Sure, they pump 'em up and all, but in the end they're all balls and notsomuch brains and not as well-trained as SEALs or Rangers or Green Berets.
My apologies to any jarhead that might read this.
I'm not bullshittin', though. Marines are pretty much the "Operation Black Shield" of the Armed Forces.
If you don't believe me..whose motto is "First in, last out."?
Now I'm gonna STFU.
you are so full of shit--you don't know WTF you are talking about
...I was in the USMC and trained with the SEALS while you were scooping up cow shit
STFU dumbass

so you lied. you said it stated they were not involved. if you did alittle readin you would see that lower standards and low moral in the teams has been an issue since the early 2000's.

you forgot the part where i said you lied to. go fuck your self fag. mow the lawn or something. if you get off your lard ass and do shit in he sun shine you wont be such a bitch. you only need lime an hour in the sun for it to improve your state of mind.
I only “lied” in your fucked up mind.

Speaking of lies, I’m sure the class would like to hear more about your claim the SEALs have lowered their standards. Be specific where exactly standards were lowered, please. Physical Screening Test? BUD/S Prep? BUD/S?

Got a real soft spot for SEAL/s as I was once granted rare civilian access by the Commander to all aspects of BUD/S training, not just the few things they allow the public to see in documentaries and whatnot. Met and got to know several guys in the training cadre, who rotate back to their teams after a class graduates, and I can just about guarantee there’d be a SEAL/s rebellion if their new team members didn’t have to go through the same physical and mental hell they did to earn the SEAL Trident. BUD/S is 24 weeks of unbelievable misery including Hell Week, five days during which they’re lucky to get five hours of sleep in total, a crucible that has a lot to do with the 70-75% washout rate per class.

Anyway, can’t wait to hear about those lowered standards. Meanwhile, I’ll have the staff get a JoeyB Dolezal award all shined up and ready to go.

I only “lied” in your fucked up mind.

Speaking of lies, I’m sure the class would like to hear more about your claim the SEALs have lowered their standards. Be specific where exactly standards were lowered, please. Physical Screening Test? BUD/S Prep? BUD/S?

Got a real soft spot for SEAL/s as I was once granted rare civilian access by the Commander to all aspects of BUD/S training, not just the few things they allow the public to see in documentaries and whatnot. Met and got to know several guys in the training cadre, who rotate back to their teams after a class graduates, and I can just about guarantee there’d be a SEAL/s rebellion if their new team members didn’t have to go through the same physical and mental hell they did to earn the SEAL Trident. BUD/S is 24 weeks of unbelievable misery including Hell Week, five days during which they’re lucky to get five hours of sleep in total, a crucible that has a lot to do with the 70-75% washout rate per class.

Anyway, can’t wait to hear about those lowered standards. Meanwhile, I’ll have the staff get a JoeyB Dolezal award all shined up and ready to go.

yeah, yeah whatever.

Forum List

Back