NATO wants to crush Kaliningrad

I would probably agree with you if you name just one MS media having not Jewish owners directly or indirectly
Bingo! You nailed it!

The ones who don't are censored and closed or both.

View attachment 282647

View attachment 282648

In Ukraine, the leading three television channels aired with closed mouths

The presenters of three popular Ukrainian TV channels went on air with their mouths sealed with black tape and plunged the audience in shock. So they expressed their protest against censorship. The action lasted half an hour

Google Translate

Those aren't the 3 leading TV channels. They're all news channels.
NTV is not even Ukrainian, it's Russian and owned by Gazprom.

Actually it used to be pretty good before Putin and the Russian state ransacked it with the FSB and eventually bought it.

Actually it used to be pretty good before Putin and the Russian state ransacked it with the FSB and eventually bought it.

NY Times belongs to Carlos Slim, a Mexican billionaire . Also the paper is owned by The New York Times Company, which is publicly traded and is controlled by the Sulzberger family through a dual-class share structure.
who owns New York Times - Google Search

Who of those are Russians and who works for Gazprom? You clowns go educate yourself before posting your next piece of BS.

He's talking about NTV, the Russian TV channel not the NYT, you nitwit.
Educate yourself.

NTV (Russia) - Wikipedia

NY Times belongs to Carlos Slim, a Mexican billionaire . Also the paper is owned by The New York Times Company, which is publicly traded and is controlled by the Sulzberger family through a dual-class share structure.

Who of those are Russians and who works for Gazprom? You clowns go educate yourself before posting your next piece of BS.
russian-vodka-flickr-yuri-samoilov.jpg

What does that have to do with Russian TV station NTV?

Indeed. Stratford making a fool of himself as usual.

I heard about - even Latin seems to be more simple.

And another problem is we have strict rules in our language - and about 50% exceptions from this strict rules. And because we come from different German nations it's for someone, who is a very good German speaker also often not so easy to understand what different Germans with a different cultural backgund and different colors of the voice say. Example: A friend of mine from the South had a friend from the North and the middle of Germany. N said: "La da tid!". M asked "What did he say?". S answered: "Lou da ramal dahoi!" Both sentences mean "Slow down!". And both expressions you will not be able to find in a German dictionary.

Aren't those regional dialects?

Not really. Frisian (seafaring people) and Bavarian (mountain race) would be normally totally different languages - but the word "deutsch" leaded and keeps both together. (Not so the word "German", what's a Roman idea: Indeed Allemans for example existed and exist (French: Allemagne) - but never any German was a German). We are for example Franks (Franken) or Saxons (Sachsen) and so on and so on. "Deutsch" means "to belong together", that's all. Indeed is to speak a German language (without interpreter) the only common element between Germans. Who speaks German is a German - so easy is this.

It seems like they are seperate languages to me. Is there a standard German language which everybody understands?

Let me say the standard German language - which you can read in every book - is not a solution. It's more a problem in Germany. Languages have to live and to change. But the mass media today hold languages in a kind of stasis. Our language is meanwhile a playground of anglicisms and a punching bag for intelllectual superidiots, who try to force people to have to thing what os "politcal correct". For example created thr gender ideology meanwhile constructs, which someone si able to rad but no one is able to speak out any longer. On the other side are dying out languages like Bavarian or Friesian. A very interesting new developement is the new language "Kiez". Most Germans think this is only a kind fo Turkish dialect of the German language - but it is not. It's a new German language with an Old High German grammar. Interesting is it that this language is an urban language. Its birth is parallel in many cities - but not in the area between this cities. The reason for are smart phones. Whatever: When you will speak standard German everyone will understand you - but some students of the German language are frustrated, when they find out that many Germans don't speak standard German. But lots of Germasn understand meanhile a rudimentary English too. Unfortunatelly including all this strange "fuck"-nonsense from the English speaking world too.

Wassuwolle? Bissedu selba schuld mit deine ewige gender ainhait und multikulti fielvalt. Haha, kansdu land sage ade, dumm katoffl, lol.

Ciminal, I will not hesistate only a little part of a second, when I will have to stop you. It were anti-human Nazis like you, who tried to see in slaws and other human beeings "inferior races". The reason for is clear: Criminal Nazis, like you, are only able to be an inferior quality on their own.

Last edited:

Not really. Frisian (seafaring people) and Bavarian (mountain race) would be normally totally different languages - but the word "deutsch" leaded and keeps both together. (Not so the word "German", what's a Roman idea: Indeed Allemans for example existed and exist (French: Allemagne) - but never any German was a German). We are for example Franks (Franken) or Saxons (Sachsen) and so on and so on. "Deutsch" means "to belong together", that's all. Indeed is to speak a German language (without interpreter) the only common element between Germans. Who speaks German is a German - so easy is this.

It seems like they are seperate languages to me. Is there a standard German language which everybody understands?

Let me say the standard German language - which you can read in every book - is not a solution. It's more a problem in Germany. Languages have to live and to change. But the mass media today hold languages in a kind of stasis. Our language is meanwhile a playground of anglicisms and a punching bag for intelllectual superidiots, who try to force people to have to thing what os "politcal correct". For example created thr gender ideology meanwhile constructs, which someone si able to rad but no one is able to speak out any longer. On the other side are dying out languages like Bavarian or Friesian. A very interesting new developement is the new language "Kiez". Most Germans think this is only a kind fo Turkish dialect of the German language - but it is not. It's a new German language with an Old High German grammar. Interesting is it that this language is an urban language. Its birth is parallel in many cities - but not in the area between this cities. The reason for are smart phones. Whatever: When you will speak standard German everyone will understand you - but some students of the German language are frustrated, when they find out that many Germans don't speak standard German. But lots of Germasn understand meanhile a rudimentary English too. Unfortunatelly including all this strange "fuck"-nonsense from the English speaking world too.

Wassuwolle? Bissedu selba schuld mit deine ewige gender ainhait und multikulti fielvalt. Haha, kansdu land sage ade, dumm katoffl, lol.

Ciminal, I will not hesistate only a little part of a second, when I will have to stop you. It were anti-Human Nazis like you, who tried to see in Slaws and other human beeings "inferior races". The reason for is clear: Criminal Nazis, like you, are only able to be an inferior quality on their own.

Wassu laba?

I heard about - even Latin seems to be more simple.

And another problem is we have strict rules in our language - and about 50% exceptions from this strict rules. And because we come from different German nations it's for someone, who is a very good German speaker also often not so easy to understand what different Germans with a different cultural backgund and different colors of the voice say. Example: A friend of mine from the South had a friend from the North and the middle of Germany. N said: "La da tid!". M asked "What did he say?". S answered: "Lou da ramal dahoi!" Both sentences mean "Slow down!". And both expressions you will not be able to find in a German dictionary.

I didn't realise language was such a problem in Germany.

The problem is the creative use of language. That's not only a German problem. In the moment, when two peole speak with each other, they will start to create automatically a common language. That's a very interesting process, which leads often to a lot of new ideas. I would say: Dictators or tyrants try to freeze languages. Interesting is that judical systems for example try to freeze languages too - how else to judge someone? It's somehow like a kind of never ending fight from empty formal systems against the light poetry of life.

Last edited:

Ciminal, I will not hesistate only a little part of a second, when I will have to stop you. It were anti-Human Nazis like you, who tried to see in Slaws and other human beeings "inferior races". The reason for is clear: Criminal Nazis, like you, are only able to be an inferior quality on their own.

Wassu laba?

To ignore intentionally what others say to you will not help you anything. You are dead. Death is boring. What about to become alive?

Wassu laba?

To ignore intentionally what others say to you will not help you anything. You are dead. Death is boring. What about to become alive?

It is just common sense to ignore your silly nazi rants.
Your freedom ends where mine begins. Safety is a good base for freedom. You take it away. And you punish also all migrants who contribute to Germany.

Wassu laba?

Common sense in Germany is: Someone is a criminal right wing extremist - a terrorist too - who tries to encourage other people to murder refugees, politicians and members from NGOs, who help refugees.

Your freedom ends where mine begins.

Your freedom will end in jail. My freedom will never end.

Safety is a good base for freedom.

Freedom is a good base for freedom. No one needs you to be free, except to be free from you and your ugly Nazi-ideology.

You take it away.

When you are in jail the world will be safer.

And you punish also all migrants who contribute to Germany.

Anti-German: For me it's totally unimportant what you think about Germany and/or me and/or other Germans or the migrants in Germany. I know my country. When we had arrested Hitler, we arrested him unfortunatelly not long enough. I hope no German judge makes the same mistake with you.

Last edited:

Wassu laba?

Common sense in Germany is: Someone is a criminal right wing extremist - a terrorist too - who tries to encourage other people to murder refugees, politicians and members from NGOs, who help refugees.

Freedom is a good base for freedom. No one needs you to be free, except to be free from you and your ugly Nazi-ideology.

You take it away.

Anti-German: For me it's totally unimportant what you think about Germany and/or me and/or other Germans or the migrants in Germany. I know my country. When we had arrested Hitler, we arrested him unfortunatelly not long enough. I hope no German judge makes the same mistake with you.

The guys who arrested Hitler were proud German nationalists. Never could they sleep with someone like you roaming the country.

Wassu laba?

You take it away.

The guys who arrested Hitler were proud German nationalists. Never could they sleep with someone like you roaming the country.

Bavarians arrested the rebel Hitler, because he tried to eliminate the legal government of the very young democracy and republic in Bavaria. And to be a Bavarian and to be the same time a German-Prussian nationalist was - and often is today too - an absurde idea for Bavarians.

Last edited:
Wassu laba?

You take it away.

Bavarians arrested the rebel Hitler, because he tried to eliminate the legal government of the very young democracy and republic in Bavaria. And to be a Bavarian and to be the same time a German-Prussian nationalist was - and often is today too - an absurde idea for Bavarians.

You know that the NSDAP HQ was in Munich, do you?
One of the biggest challenges after 1871 was to overcome the silly differences between north and south. That was why Hitler made that Autobahns, not for tanks that would damage them and can be easily transported by trains without having to maintain them upon arrival. Also, Autobahns ended at the border. But our teacher insisted...
However, the very young democracy carried its death sentence with it all the time: The Versailles Treaty.
Had not Hitler made it, the communists had.

You know that the NSDAP HQ was in Munich, do you?

So what?

One of the biggest challenges after 1871 was to overcome the silly differences between north and south.

The Prussians (an army with a country) had conquered in the 19th century one by the next German country and made them all to "colonies of Prussia" - no joke - that's why Bavarians call everyone a Prussian who is nt a Bavarian. Our beloved king made very clear, that he had betrayed us - but the alternative was a war with the Prussians, which Bavarians were not able to win.

That was why Hitler made that Autobahns,

Good grief - you have not only a little idea about the reality in Nazi-Germany. In 1933 the Nazis had opened the KZ Dachau - the prototype for all other concentration camps, with then famous sentence "Work makes free". The people thought it has to do with resocialisation - but it meant to use hard work as an instrument for murder. The Autobahnen? An alternative concept. The first Autobahn was opened from Konrad Adenauer long before Hitler proclaimed this idea for himselve. Hitler made a kind of "pyramid building" out of this project. "Work" was an instrument for to kill people in KZs ... or to bring people in a situation, where they were not able to think on their own. The christian "ora et labora et lege" was not what the Nazis did. The christian idea was everyone is also able to pray while working. Somhow to work is to pray on its own. The lazy Nazis did let others work and exhausted them in this way. The Nazis made stress. In a most simple case someone had to dig holes and others had to fill the holes again. And this all was financed with debts, while no one had any idea how to pay back this debts. War was because of such projects nearly inevitable - everything what Hitler did, made a new war to a plausible solution.

not for tanks that would damage them and can be easily transported by trains without having to maintain them upon arrival.

The soldiers in world war 2 used their feet, they used bicycles and horses and so on - and yes - sometimes tanks too. Much to less tanks to be able to win this war. I'm nearly sure Hitler did not plan to win a war - he planed only to do a war.

Also, Autobahns ended at the border. But our teacher insisted...

When you imagine the Autobahnen of the Third Empire then you have to imagine empty streets.

However, the very young democracy carried its death sentence with it all the time: The Versailles Treaty.
Had not Hitler made it, the communists had.

Why for heavens sake do you not let it be to say such a totally stupid nonsense about the very complex problems around world war 1+2? I do not think you realize, what you try to speak about.

Last edited:
Why for heavens sake do you not let it be to say such a totally stupid nonsense about the very complex problems around world war 1+2? I have the feeling you have not only a little idea what you try to speak about.
History is history, whether you like it or not.
You think we are stupid but we are smart enough to be able to follow the many elections back then and draw conclusions from it.

Reichstagswahl Mai 1924 – Wikipedia

You think the treaty was great but it was shit that did not even allow Germany to protect its brains´ patents. It did not allow a domestic financial policy, like today. It did not allow a real military. It did not allow waters to be German. It was a gag and a dog lead. Someone had to do away with this.

Why for heavens sake do you not let it be to say such a totally stupid nonsense about the very complex problems around world war 1+2? I have the feeling you have not only a little idea what you try to speak about.
You think we are stupid but we are smart enough to be able to follow the many elections back then and draw conclusions from it.

You think the treaty was great but it was shit that did not even allow Germany to protect its brains´ patents. It did not allow a domestic financial policy, like today. It did not allow a real military. It did not allow waters to be German. It was a gag and a dog lead. Someone had to do away with this.

You answered with this idiotic stereotypes, while I had not finished my answer. Very short clear sentence: One day a man will have to kill you, when you will continue with your wrong way. What a poor guy.

Last edited:

You answered with this idiot6ic stereotypes while I had not finished my answer. Very short: One day a men will have to kill you when you continue with your wrong way. What a poor guy.
Don´t make me cause a red footprint on the road. Your permanent personal attacks are now reaching the limit.

You answered with this idiot6ic stereotypes while I had not finished my answer. Very short: One day a men will have to kill you when you continue with your wrong way. What a poor guy.
Don´t make me cause a red footprint on the road.

A what?

Your permanent personal attacks are now reaching the limit.

My "attacks" are a result of your extremistic criminal attitudes. Switch on your brain and try to save as well not only your own life here on planet Earth - as well as your soul and the following life in the other world. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e that you speak continously the worst nonsense to me - including propaganda for mass-murder - and when you get a clear answer, then you like to hide yourselve in the role of a helpless victim. When only one person in the world takes you serios and is unfortunatelly doing, what you propagate, then you will perhaps go forever to hell - completely independent from anything what any law maker or judge on this planet here will say or not say to you. Start to think. And beg god for grace.

Last edited:

Is it a normal communication way to insult an opponents in 'democratic' Ukraine?

Is it a normal communication way to insult an opponents in 'democratic' Ukraine?

That happens in every democratic country, which living in Trump's America you should know.

Insulting Putin in Russia usually leads to unfortunate consequences though.

Don´t make me cause a red footprint on the road.

A what?

Your permanent personal attacks are now reaching the limit.

My "attacks" are a result of your extremistic criminal attitudes. Switch on your brain and try to save as well not only your own life here on planet Earth - as well as your soul and the following life in the other world. U-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-e that you speak continously the worst nonsense to me - including propaganda for mass-murder - and when you get a clear answer, then you like to hide yourselve in the role of a helpless victim. When only one person in the world takes you serios and is unfortunatelly doing, what you propagate, then you will perhaps go forever to hell - completely independent from anything what any law maker or judge on this planet here will say or not say to you. Start to think. And beg god for grace.

Naval mines. It think of naval mines.

Forum List

Back