NATO wants to crush Kaliningrad

Baron shows again he's an anti semitic Ukrainophobe which we already knew he was.

Are Jews more equal as another nations?
Jews can bash and condemn Russians non-stop in their 'medias', but it is prohibited to anyone to say a wrong word about Jews.
Also, are Jews more equal?
And what's about the 1st Amendment?

to-learn-who-rules-over-you-simply-find-out-who-33421909.png

It's not only Jews you can't say anything about and I don't think that's good.

I would probably agree with you if you name just one MS media having not Jewish owners directly or indirectly

because Russia won't let Ukraine decide it's own future.
If this ^ is true Ukraine is NOT independent.

P.S. Basically, nothing you have been posting here before is true, just parroting Western/Ukrainian Media just like Zbignev Brzezinski had predicted.

The Ukrainian regime does not need the truth. It badly needs a law which allows to junk last remaining industry and agrarian ground to western 'investors'

I would probably agree with you if you name just one MS media having not Jewish owners directly or indirectly
Bingo! You nailed it!

The ones who don't are censored and closed or both.

upload_2019-10-3_10-38-36.png

upload_2019-10-3_10-38-52.png

In Ukraine, the leading three television channels aired with closed mouths

The presenters of three popular Ukrainian TV channels went on air with their mouths sealed with black tape and plunged the audience in shock. So they expressed their protest against censorship. The action lasted half an hour

Google Translate

Bingo! You nailed it!

View attachment 282647

View attachment 282648

The presenters of three popular Ukrainian TV channels went on air with their mouths sealed with black tape and plunged the audience in shock. So they expressed their protest against censorship. The action lasted half an hour

Google Translate

NWO trying to silence Free Speech, almost all MS Medias ban and persecute those who dares to speak the Truth.
Ukraine as ass-whipper of Deep State is on the frontage position.
It is the only state in the world where almost 100 % of any information about Russia is blatant lie.
Even German presstitutes publish 90% and their US colleagues merely 60 %

What a nonsense. More than 60% of the words in both languages are the same - this means you can speak with each other without interpreter. You are the same people. And you should perhaps slowly start to think about why other Slaws - the Polish and the Czechs for example - hate Russia so much. And Russia is by the way a multi-national empire too. So when Russia is not able to let live other Russians, Ruthens and/or Slaws - or also your viking grandparents and others - in peace: How do you think will end the Russian empire? Overflowed from love? As long as love is not possible between Ukrainians and Russians - ... - what about strict discipline and a stronger (re-)approximation to the common values of Europe?

-----
Thou shalt not kill.
-----

-----

Russians complain about having to learn Ukrainian. Even if the languages are close the people aren't, Ukrainians and Russians have a different mentality. Not the same people at all, look at the hate by Russians towards Ukrainians on this forum.
The Russian empire has already ended, but Putin is trying to rebuild it. Maybe things will improve when he's gone and Russia will stop bullying and intimidating it's neighbours. Relations between Ukraine and Russia aren't good at this time and that's entirely because Russia won't let Ukraine decide it's own future.

Probably Jewish mafia

Bad luck for you that I have Jewish ancestors. What do you do now? You are lost, aren't you? Now godfather Al Pacino - Jewish version - is watching you, anti-Semite. :lol:

which run Ukraine will force Russians to study Hebrew Language?

Okay. Not many people in the world have the courage to try to learn German, but about 4 million Russians learned and learn German only on reason of philosophy and mental training. Unbelievebale that someone is able to learn our very complex language with three genders: male, female and child or neutral, what has nothing to do with biology: our sun is for example female and our moon is male. On the other side learned and learn millions of Germans Latin, one of the languages of our forfathers. And Brexit Boris had learned - as far as I heard - the ancient Greek language. And now he feels like Heracles, Achill, Hector and Alexander in one person - with a supermighty English empire in his backyard.

Like Ivrit so-called Ukrainian 'language' had been spoken by few illiterate peasants somewhere in the West Ukraine.
The main language in Russian Ukrainian territorials was, is and will be always Russian language.

And? The Austrians speak German and the Austrian emperor was once the German emperor - while the so called "German emperors" since 1870 were only Prussian emperors. Gives this Germany any rights in Austria? Gives this Austria any rights in Germany? Such situations exist in many ways in nearly all countries all over Europe.

A very big tragedy in this context is for example that the English had supressed the Irish for 800 years. Since some decades is now peace in Ireland. And Brexit Boris seems to think he plays with other children only in a sandbox and serios problems don't exist in his Potemkinia. And it seems to me the conflicts around the Ukraine is also only a way from Putin to hide that he and/or Russia has serios problems and the people there are not happy. I fear to many of the leading idiots wordwide - including Donald Sumpf ... ah: Donald Dumb ... ahm: Donald Trump ... seem to produce artifical enemies today, because enemies force the people of the own countries to support their governments. What poor leaders.

German grammar is simple compared with Russian. In Russian inanimate objects also have gender, verbs conjugate and there are cases with 7 possible endings.

I heard about - even Latin seems to be more simple.

The thing Russians would find most difficult about German is articles which don't exist in Slavic languages.

And another problem is we have strict rules in our language - and about 50% exceptions from this strict rules. And because we come from different German nations it's for someone, who is a very good German speaker also often not so easy to understand what different Germans with a different cultural backgund and different colors of the voice say. Example: A friend of mine from the South had a friend from the North and the middle of Germany. N said: "La da tid!". M asked "What did he say?". S answered: "Lou da ramal dahoi!" Both sentences mean "Slow down!". And both expressions you will not be able to find in a German dictionary.

Aren't those regional dialects?

It's truer than anything you've ever posted on here. Anyone who lives in Ukraine knows what the situation is and it isn't the one you describe.
Thanks God not everybody in Ukraine allowed to steal their brains like yourself. Millions of the people have been able to see the truth, and the truth is ugly.

I agree, but not your version aka the Kremlin version of the truth.
You don't seem to know much about Ukraine, you even couldn't differ Chernovtsy from Chernigov.

IQ of so-called Ukrainian patriots is seldom higher as 70 scores

Even if that were true it's still higher than your IQ. :)

It's truer than anything you've ever posted on here. Anyone who lives in Ukraine knows what the situation is and it isn't the one you describe.
Thanks God not everybody in Ukraine allowed to steal their brains like yourself. Millions of the people have been able to see the truth, and the truth is ugly.

And when is nothing to steal?

When there is nothing to steal Russians go home and steal from each other. :)

Bingo! You nailed it!

View attachment 282647

View attachment 282648

Google Translate

Those aren't the 3 leading TV channels. They're all news channels.

Bingo! You nailed it!

View attachment 282647

View attachment 282648

Google Translate

NWO trying to silence Free Speech, almost all MS Medias ban and persecute those who dares to speak the Truth.
It is the only state in the world where almost 100 % of any information about Russia is blatant lie.

In Ukraine 100% of information about Russia is the truth.
In Russia 100% of information about Ukraine is blatent lie.
Russia lies about everything.

Baron shows again he's an anti semitic Ukrainophobe which we already knew he was.

Are Jews more equal as another nations?
Jews can bash and condemn Russians non-stop in their 'medias', but it is prohibited to anyone to say a wrong word about Jews.
Also, are Jews more equal?
And what's about the 1st Amendment?

to-learn-who-rules-over-you-simply-find-out-who-33421909.png

It's not only Jews you can't say anything about and I don't think that's good.

Whether that's true or not it doesn't make any difference to what I said.

Bingo! You nailed it!

View attachment 282647

View attachment 282648

Google Translate

That's what globalists who occupied your country want you to believe, clueless drone. The reality is completely opposite.

Bingo! You nailed it!

View attachment 282647

View attachment 282648

Google Translate

That's what globalists who occupied your country want you to believe, clueless drone. The reality is completely opposite.

You're a Russian bot.

Russians complain about having to learn Ukrainian. Even if the languages are close the people aren't, Ukrainians and Russians have a different mentality. Not the same people at all, look at the hate by Russians towards Ukrainians on this forum.
The Russian empire has already ended, but Putin is trying to rebuild it. Maybe things will improve when he's gone and Russia will stop bullying and intimidating it's neighbours. Relations between Ukraine and Russia aren't good at this time and that's entirely because Russia won't let Ukraine decide it's own future.

Probably Jewish mafia

Bad luck for you that I have Jewish ancestors. What do you do now? You are lost, aren't you? Now godfather Al Pacino - Jewish version - is watching you, anti-Semite. :lol:

Okay. Not many people in the world have the courage to try to learn German, but about 4 million Russians learned and learn German only on reason of philosophy and mental training. Unbelievebale that someone is able to learn our very complex language with three genders: male, female and child or neutral, what has nothing to do with biology: our sun is for example female and our moon is male. On the other side learned and learn millions of Germans Latin, one of the languages of our forfathers. And Brexit Boris had learned - as far as I heard - the ancient Greek language. And now he feels like Heracles, Achill, Hector and Alexander in one person - with a supermighty English empire in his backyard.

Like Ivrit so-called Ukrainian 'language' had been spoken by few illiterate peasants somewhere in the West Ukraine.
The main language in Russian Ukrainian territorials was, is and will be always Russian language.

And? The Austrians speak German and the Austrian emperor was once the German emperor - while the so called "German emperors" since 1870 were only Prussian emperors. Gives this Germany any rights in Austria? Gives this Austria any rights in Germany? Such situations exist in many ways in nearly all countries all over Europe.

A very big tragedy in this context is for example that the English had supressed the Irish for 800 years. Since some decades is now peace in Ireland. And Brexit Boris seems to think he plays with other children only in a sandbox and serios problems don't exist in his Potemkinia. And it seems to me the conflicts around the Ukraine is also only a way from Putin to hide that he and/or Russia has serios problems and the people there are not happy. I fear to many of the leading idiots wordwide - including Donald Sumpf ... ah: Donald Dumb ... ahm: Donald Trump ... seem to produce artifical enemies today, because enemies force the people of the own countries to support their governments. What poor leaders.

German grammar is simple compared with Russian. In Russian inanimate objects also have gender, verbs conjugate and there are cases with 7 possible endings.

The thing Russians would find most difficult about German is articles which don't exist in Slavic languages.

And another problem is we have strict rules in our language - and about 50% exceptions from this strict rules. And because we come from different German nations it's for someone, who is a very good German speaker also often not so easy to understand what different Germans with a different cultural backgund and different colors of the voice say. Example: A friend of mine from the South had a friend from the North and the middle of Germany. N said: "La da tid!". M asked "What did he say?". S answered: "Lou da ramal dahoi!" Both sentences mean "Slow down!". And both expressions you will not be able to find in a German dictionary.

Not really. Frisian (seafaring people) and Bavarian (mountain race) would be normally totally different languages - but the word "deutsch" leaded and keeps both together. (Not so the word "German", what's a Roman idea: Indeed Allemans for example existed and exist (French: Allemagne) - but never any German was a German). We are for example Franks (Franken) or Saxons (Sachsen) and so on and so on. "Deutsch" means "to belong together", that's all. Indeed is to speak a German language (without interpreter) the only common element between Germans. Who speaks German is a German - so easy is this.

Last edited:
Probably Jewish mafia

Not really. Frisian (seafaring people) and Bavarian (mountain race) would be normally totally different languages - but the word "deutsch" leaded and keeps both together. (Not so the word "German", what's a Roman idea: Indeed Allemans for example existed and exist (French: Allemagne) - but never any German was a German). We are for example Franks (Franken) or Saxons (Sachsen) and so on and so on. "Deutsch" means "to belong together", that's all. Indeed is to speak a German language (without interpreter) the only common element between Germans. Who speaks German is a German - so easy is this.

It seems like they are seperate languages to me. Is there a standard German language which everybody understands?

It seems like they are seperate languages to me. Is there a standard German language which everybody understands?

Let me say the standard German language - which you can read in every book - is not a solution. It's more a problem in Germany. Languages have to live and to change. But the mass media today hold languages in a kind of stasis. Our language is meanwhile a playground of anglicisms and a punching bag for intelllectual superidiots, who try to force people to have to thing what os "politcal correct". For example created thr gender ideology meanwhile constructs, which someone si able to rad but no one is able to speak out any longer. On the other side are dying out languages like Bavarian or Friesian. A very interesting new developement is the new language "Kiez". Most Germans think this is only a kind fo Turkish dialect of the German language - but it is not. It's a new German language with an Old High German grammar. Interesting is it that this language is an urban language. Its birth is parallel in many cities - but not in the area between this cities. The reason for are smart phones. Whatever: When you will speak standard German everyone will understand you - but some students of the German language are frustrated, when they find out that many Germans don't speak standard German. But lots of Germasn understand meanhile a rudimentary English too. Unfortunatelly including all this strange "fuck"-nonsense from the English speaking world too.

Last edited:
Bingo! You nailed it!

View attachment 282647

View attachment 282648

Google Translate

NTV is not even Ukrainian, it's Russian and owned by Gazprom.

Actually it used to be pretty good before Putin and the Russian state ransacked it with the FSB and eventually bought it.

Let me say the standard German language - which you can read in every book - is not a solution. It's more a problem in Germany. Languages have to live and to change. But the mass media today hold languages in a kind of stasis. Our language is meanwhile a playground of anglicisms and a punching bag for intelllectual superidiots, who try to force people to have to thing what os "politcal correct". For example created thr gender ideology meanwhile constructs, which someone si able to rad but no one is able to speak out any longer. On the other side are dying out languages like Bavarian or Friesian. A very interesting new developement is the new language "Kiez". Most Germans think this is only a kind fo Turkish dialect of the German language - but it is not. It's a new German language with an Old High German grammar. Interesting is it that this language is an urban language. Its birth is parallel in many cities - but not in the area between this cities. The reason for are smart phones. Whatever: When you will speak standard German everyone will understand you - but some students of the German language are frustrated, when they find out that many Germans don't speak standard German. But lots of Germasn understand meanhile a rudimentary English too. Unfortunatelly including all this strange "fuck"-nonsense from the English speaking world too.

Wassuwolle? Bissedu selba schuld mit deine ewige gender ainhait und multikulti fielvalt. Haha, kansdu land sage ade, dumm katoffl, lol.

Actually it used to be pretty good before Putin and the Russian state ransacked it with the FSB and eventually bought it.

NY Times belongs to Carlos Slim, a Mexican billionaire . Also the paper is owned by The New York Times Company, which is publicly traded and is controlled by the Sulzberger family through a dual-class share structure.
who owns New York Times - Google Search

Who of those are Russians and who works for Gazprom? You clowns go educate yourself before posting your next piece of BS.

NY Times belongs to Carlos Slim, a Mexican billionaire . Also the paper is owned by The New York Times Company, which is publicly traded and is controlled by the Sulzberger family through a dual-class share structure.
who owns New York Times - Google Search

Who of those are Russians and who works for Gazprom? You clowns go educate yourself before posting your next piece of BS.
russian-vodka-flickr-yuri-samoilov.jpg

What does that have to do with Russian TV station NTV?

I didn't realise language was such a problem in Germany.

Forum List

Back