Nat'l Education Association board member calls for mass shooting of unvaccinated Americans

I always like to put a picture to the name.

264951522_4901858993158692_158499894420185325_n.jpg

Educator, union advocate, and a semi pro wine drinker, huh?

She should just stick to the semi pro wine drinker, she would be better liked.

Yeah, she's inebriated with that 2 dollar a bottle barefoot brand at the local 7-11.

You know, I have a lifelong opposition to the taking of human life in any circumstances other than self defense and war, but the disgusting shit I've seen from the left in the last year and a half has honestly made me rethink that position. I'm beginning to believe there are some people so evil, like the woman in the OP, that it's a duty and a service to humanity to take them out.

The last 18 months have changed a lot of my views.

I didn't use to be racist, now I am finding myself being one because of all the left and so called anti racist people.

I never wanted to intentionally harm anyone, but they are making me hope bad stuff happens to them.

I never used to be against immigration but they are making me to want to totally close the border.

I never used to worry that the values of America could ever be at stake. Now I feel they are very much at risk.

I used to have some measure of faith that despite the political stance of the president and their administration atleast had some love for America and wanted a strong America, even when they did fucked up stuff. But now the current administration I feel has nothing but contempt for America and her citizens.

I used to believe in the justice system. Sure it fucks up a lot but now all I see are the wrong people let run loose and the right people being cracked down on

I always like to put a picture to the name.

264951522_4901858993158692_158499894420185325_n.jpg

Educator, union advocate, and a semi pro wine drinker, huh?

She should just stick to the semi pro wine drinker, she would be better liked.
I have to think that she was in her semi-professional capacity when she wrote that.

Her name is Mollie Paige Mumau. She's a despicable fascist.

Think about this for a minute. Given her position, she felt comfortable putting this out on the internet, presumably because others in her personal and professional circle agree with her sentiments.

This is what we're up against - the new Nazis.

Think about this for a minute. Some Facebook poster puts up a post suggesting that she is an official with the national education Association and she wants unvaccinated people shot.

Looks to me like some conservative asshole is pretending to be a teacher who wants the unvaccinated shot. Do you have evidence of anything you’re claiming about this woman or are you just going to go by what she claimed in her Facebook post?

But most telling of all is the number of posters here who are now suggesting that educators should be shot. Republicans continue to attack teachers, school boards, hospital workers, doctors, nurses, and other government workers trying to stop the virus.

The daily threats of violence against election workers, democratic lawmakers, and anyone who disagrees with team Trump, is becoming overwhelming.

The Trump cult continues to foment violence and insurrection in the United States. You people are a danger to yourself and others.

Think about this for a minute. Some Facebook poster puts up a post suggesting that she is an official with the national education Association and she wants unvaccinated people shot.

Looks to me like some conservative asshole is pretending to be a teacher who wants the unvaccinated shot. Do you have evidence of anything you’re claiming about this woman or are you just going to go by what she claimed in her Facebook post?

But most telling of all is the number of posters here who are now suggesting that educators should be shot. Republicans continue to attack teachers, school boards, hospital workers, doctors, nurses, and other government workers trying to stop the virus.

The daily threats of violence against election workers, democratic lawmakers, and anyone who disagrees with team Trump, is becoming overwhelming.

The Trump cult continues to foment violence and insurrection in the United States. You people are a danger to yourself and others.
When you have nothing....

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her name was on the NEA's website until yesterday. Terrorist sympathizers and enablers like you are the reason evil women like this one feel entitled to post the kind of hate, violence, and bigotry you see on her social media. You make this possible.

You know, I have a lifelong opposition to the taking of human life in any circumstances other than self defense and war, but the disgusting shit I've seen from the left in the last year and a half has honestly made me rethink that position. I'm beginning to believe there are some people so evil, like the woman in the OP, that it's a duty and a service to humanity to take them out.
I'm one of the few people who is glad there is a Hell and glad that people are going to Hell. They belong there. Nazis and DemNazis are the most despicable people on the planet.

Forum List

Back