Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites

Don't forget.................whites used weapons of mass destruction on the Native Americans when they gave them small pox infected blankets to wipe them out.

sorry, never happened. that is one of the myths that won't go away.

The spread of Western Christian civilization made this nation a great nation, a letter writer recently stated.

Maybe a lot of Christians also think the spread of smallpox also made it great, or the murder of thousands of American Indians and their forced removal to concentration camps, or the molesting of Indian children by Christian clergy. It seems to me that the real “savages” were the white people
The real savages were white people

Indians also massacred whites in large numbers...and each other.

The spread of Western Christian civilization made this nation a great nation, a letter writer recently stated.

Maybe a lot of Christians also think the spread of smallpox also made it great, or the murder of thousands of American Indians and their forced removal to concentration camps, or the molesting of Indian children by Christian clergy. It seems to me that the real “savages” were the white people

Indians also massacred whites in large numbers...and each other.
Hooray for them. White boys were trespassing.

While he holds a rifle, a White mans invention

if they had had more rifles...and more technology, they wouldn't have lost the continent......
Not really. Whites rely on trickery to achieve their ends when outgunned or outmanned.
racist.
Truth isnt racist. Its an observation. Tell me one place where the method of take over didnt involve trickery when outnumbered or outgunned? Remember Thanksgiving or what you were told it meant?
Thanksgiving??? Who cares about that? What did the white people do when the New Black Panthers stood in front of the polling place in fatigues and militant clothing intimidating the white folks from voting? They did nothing. Police did nothing...the racist DOJ would not even prosecute! Are you confusing "trickery" with intelligence?

Don't forget.................whites used weapons of mass destruction on the Native Americans when they gave them small pox infected blankets to wipe them out.

That's a Ward Churchill whopper.

Did the U.S. Army Distribute Smallpox Blankets to Indians? Fabrication and Falsification in Ward Churchill's Genocide Rhetoric

Sassy...great find...thank you....I am going to steal it for the next time some,lefty moron brings up the lie.......I have been waiting to find a concise telling of the truth...thanks.

You mean except for the Indians actually eating the hearts of innocent men, women and children?

While he holds a rifle, a White mans invention

if they had had more rifles...and more technology, they wouldn't have lost the continent......
Not really. Whites rely on trickery to achieve their ends when outgunned or outmanned.
racist.
Truth isnt racist. Its an observation. Tell me one place where the method of take over didnt involve trickery when outnumbered or outgunned? Remember Thanksgiving or what you were told it meant?
Thanksgiving??? Who cares about that? What did the white people do when the New Black Panthers stood in front of the polling place in fatigues and militant clothing intimidating the white folks from voting? They did nothing. Police did nothing...the racist DOJ would not even prosecute! Are you confusing "trickery" with intelligence?
You deflected and didnt answer my question. Can you answer it?

Yup, that's the way to reach out to minority votes, guys.

Reaching out to minority votes got us Barack Hussein Obama, twice. No thanks.
When did the GOP support your present POTUS?

the trade deal?
When was the trade deal elected? Are you stupid or you didnt read what I was replying to?
trade deal elected?
Exactly.

You mean except for the Indians actually eating the hearts of innocent men, women and children?
There were no innocent whites. They were all here stealing land and causing environmental catastrophe.

racist.
You misunderstood my post for being interested.

There were no innocent whites. They were all here stealing land and causing environmental catastrophe.
:boohoo: So all whites should be persecuted in you mind.

racist.
You misunderstood my post for being interested.
I understood it for a deflection since you engaged me. If you werent interested you would have never done that.

:boohoo: So all whites should be persecuted in you mind.
Stop trying to make me feel sorry for them. Only the white ones.

Native Americans hate White folks for bringing the negroid to America

More christer cracker lies, the white christer savages invaded the Native Americans homeland

Even into the late last century the savage white christians continued

American Indian Boarding Schools Haunt Many

Native Americans Expose the Adoption Era and Repair Its Devastation

Last edited:
Yes the negroid has been on earth a long time, some say the groid is the missing link

Forum List

Back