Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites

Amnesty for the White Man? Wwwaaaaaayyyy too much Fire Water and Wacky-Weed bein' passed around the table that morning...

Perhaps they can print it up on tissue-paper...

White Folk will buy it up by the trunk-full... one can never have enough toilet paper.

Whites are more than violent. They are efficient. Killing becomes the organized effort of a machine.

The native Americans did not have a country. No borders. No government. They inhabited a landmass that could be settled.

Very much like liberals have done to present day United States. The ineffective government is unwilling to protect the borders. We are a land mass open to settlement by the world.
"Whites are more than violent. They are efficient. Killing becomes the organized effort of a machine." Could you explain this?

I wonder how property values have been in Ferguson over the last year?
Its not like you are going to be able to afford a house there. Worry about getting a better job instead of wiping elderly ass for a living. Be responsible.
Someone has to work in Nursing Homes. Is that demeaning?
Shouldnt be if he is proud of his job. I dont think he is proud. His pay is the issue not the meaningfulness of his job.

Its not like you are going to be able to afford a house there. Worry about getting a better job instead of wiping elderly ass for a living. Be responsible.

It is quite often for the patients.
Many if not most have dementia. The rest are grateful that someone can help them.

I don't work in a nursing home, the negroid made that up just like a great black neighborhood

It is quite often for the patients.
Having someone like Tank touching you must be demeaning.

While he holds a rifle, a White mans invention

if they had had more rifles...and more technology, they wouldn't have lost the continent......
Not really. Whites rely on trickery to achieve their ends when outgunned or outmanned.
racist.
Truth isnt racist. Its an observation. Tell me one place where the method of take over didnt involve trickery when outnumbered or outgunned? Remember Thanksgiving or what you were told it meant?

No other humans can match the white man in violence. The best they can do is try to arm themselves in similar fashion.

Hmmmm...Mao murdered 70 million people....in the 1960s, not the 1800s...and he wasn't a white guy.......

Pol Pot....murdered 1/3 of the population of Cambodia......not white.......

Aztecs....murdered, and ate, huge numbers of people...not white...

Dipshit.

No other humans can match the white man in violence. The best they can do is try to arm themselves in similar fashion.

Hmmmm...Mao murdered 70 million people....in the 1960s, not the 1800s...and he wasn't a white guy.......

Pol Pot....murdered 1/3 of the population of Cambodia......not white.......

Aztecs....murdered, and ate, huge numbers of people...not white...

Dipshit.
Ok. So whites are responsible for the other 98% of deaths. 98% isnt that much of a difference from 100%. Also note. The people you mentioned killed each other not other races. Whites are violent genocidal maniacs with everyone.

Forum List

Back