Nationwide Baby Formula Shortage Continues a YEAR After Biden Vowed to Fix Problem

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Figures that the problem has yet to be remedied as Biden and his 'Band of Misfits'© are the most singularly incompetent administration ever.

Add in the other domestic failures, combine that with the mess he's made of foreign policy while presiding over a ground war in Europe (a 'little incursion' as he gave a nod to Putin in January 2022) and Jimmy Carter looks good in comparison.

The nationwide baby formula shortage is still going on a year after Joe Biden promised to fix the problem.

Here’s numerous Biden officials in 2022 struggling to explain why there is a baby formula shortage and how it will be addressed.

Joe Biden in March 2022 vowed to fix the baby formula shortage, invoking the Defense Production Act and launching “Operation Fly Formula” to expedite production of key ingredients found in formula.

But the shortage has persisted for so long that Republicans on the House Oversight Committee have launched an investigation into the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) response to the crisis that began during the COVID pandemic and accelerated once the Ukraine conflict began.

I know Democrats wanted to kill unborn children but this is taking it way too far.

Less baby food.

More abortions.

More fags and trannies.

Exposing kids to the gay lifestyle more important than letting them grow up hetero.

Saying men claiming to be women are women.

Letting men pretending to be women compete in sports for women, use women's bathrooms, win awards for women and so on.

Seems like there are a lot of steps towards things that keep people from having babies.

I never quite understood how the Federal government could be at fault for a baby formula shortage. Shouldn’t the laws of supply and demand take care of that?

And I know many folks with babies. None have mentioned this problem lately

Well...no, they often do not.
More often than not, they do. It's the exception rather than the rule that a woman cannot produce milk. Unless they intentionally dry themselves up. Decisions, decisions...

Forum List

Back