More people are delaying paying up front

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And using credit to buy food.

There's your Biden economy, there's your worst President of our and many lifetimes. An administration that is clueless and rotting from the head down while America slowly descends economically, and societally.

An increasing number of shoppers are leaning on buy now, pay later services as inflation continues to erode household budgets, according to Adobe Analytics' latest retail report.

A hefty number of them — are using it to foot the bill for groceries.

Within the first two months of 2023, the share of online purchases using such services, which help consumers pay over time, grew 10% year over year, according to Adobe Analytics.

The number of grocery shoppers using buy now, pay later services grew 40%. Home furnishings, another popular category in which consumers have been delaying payments, grew 38% during the same period.

AS ‘BUY NOW, PAY LATER’ PLANS GROW, SO DO DELINQUENCIES

However, usage for apparel only grew 8% and usage for electronics fell by 14%, according to the data.

...​

burger-cartoon.gif

There's your Biden economy, there's your worst President of our and many lifetimes. An administration that is clueless and rotting from the head down while America slowly descends economically, and societally.

An increasing number of shoppers are leaning on buy now, pay later services as inflation continues to erode household budgets, according to Adobe Analytics' latest retail report.​
A hefty number of them — are using it to foot the bill for groceries.​
Within the first two months of 2023, the share of online purchases using such services, which help consumers pay over time, grew 10% year over year, according to Adobe Analytics.​
The number of grocery shoppers using buy now, pay later services grew 40%. Home furnishings, another popular category in which consumers have been delaying payments, grew 38% during the same period.​
However, usage for apparel only grew 8% and usage for electronics fell by 14%, according to the data.​
...​

They are expecting the Democrats to bail them out.

An increasing number of shoppers are leaning on buy now, pay later services as inflation continues to erode household budgets, according to Adobe Analytics' latest retail report.​
Within the first two months of 2023, the share of online purchases using such services, which help consumers pay over time, grew 10% year over year, according to Adobe Analytics.​
The number of grocery shoppers using buy now, pay later services grew 40%. Home furnishings, another popular category in which consumers have been delaying payments, grew 38% during the same period.​
However, usage for apparel only grew 8% and usage for electronics fell by 14%, according to the data.​
...​

They're figuring if deadbeat students can get debts forgiven, then credit card debt and its usury interest rates have to be next.

...​

Joey BIDEN is Not 'in Charge' of Anything..
it's the Cabal BEHIND Him

It's getting ridiculous these days.
I'm just thankful the Wife and I can still eat what we want,others aren't so lucky.
Always been a huge fan of king crab legs,they used to be $20 bucks a lb so $120 bucks for 6 lbs.
Going to order our usual 6 lbs for this weekend ....$432 bucks!!! Definitely wont be eating them nearly as often as we used to.
Bidens world has gone insane!!

Now this guy is talking about putting us another 6 trillion in the hole for social spending. You can't fix stupid. In the meantime, he's moaning and groaning about the Republicans putting spending on social programs back to 2022 levels.

Inflation is the definition of things costing more. As long as we keep people on these programs they have no reason to work. When employers can't find workers, they have to offer more money to attract employees. Those costs increase the price of everything we buy.

I'm just thankful the Wife and I can still eat what we want,others aren't so lucky.
Always been a huge fan of king crab legs,they used to be $20 bucks a lb so $120 bucks for 6 lbs.
Going to order our usual 6 lbs for this weekend ....$432 bucks!!! Definitely wont be eating them nearly as often as we used to.
I've been a fan of King Crab for 30 years or so. Used to get 1.25 lbs. for $27 bucks at Red Lobster. Now it is closer to $50---If they have them, which isn't very often. I think the problem is over fishing the limited resource. But I don't mind blaming Biden for it either.

Now this guy is talking about putting us another 6 trillion in the hole for social spending. You can't fix stupid. In the meantime, he's moaning and groaning about the Republicans putting spending on social programs back to 2022 levels.

Inflation is the definition of things costing more. As long as we keep people on these programs they have no reason to work. When employers can't find workers, they have to offer more money to attract employees. Those costs increase the price of everything we buy.

This Cabal (Administration) is New World Order All the Way

The EBT crowd gets all the crab legs in my AO.

I hate crab so I don't know which kind they are but they are gone as soon as they are put out.

Thank Joetard for the ban on Russian seafood.

I've been a fan of King Crab for 30 years or so. Used to get 1.25 lbs. for $27 bucks at Red Lobster. Now it is closer to $50---If they have them, which isn't very often. I think the problem is over fishing the limited resource. But I don't mind blaming Biden for it either.

It's just weird.
The crabs were fine last season this season there are few to be found and no one has a valid reason as to why.

Forum List

Back