National Parks for the 1%

Trump is returning land obama stole back to the states, as he should.
The Rockefellers gave the first land to the Park. Obama didn't steal anything.

Yes! That's right. Yay!

I'd only add that the very same restricted-access land scheme has been going on ever since.
Trustfundie Treehuggers

The oil-company bigshots, whose sons are the Eco-Eunuchs, encouraged them to get drilling banned in many places in order to create artificial shortages so they could gouge us more. America has never honestly needed foreign oil. The petrocrats created terrorist-financing OPEC in order to piggyback off their economic-jihad profit margins and be able to blame foreigners for high prices. "Environmentalists" are degenerate Preppy pukes and must be crushed mercilessly if we are to have a prosperous future.

Now, maybe yellow stone parking will be off the plate for me, but I have rarely paied to enter. As for the rest of the national forest,nation wide, I nust go in when I want to. But as it is no one is going to these parks. No one is paying admission, so how do we pay the guys to keep it clean? Man the gates? Enforce the laws and codes? There has to be money or you will just have to park outside the gate and walk or ski In.

Dunno, but their budget was already minuscule and Trump & Zinke are cutting it further:
National Park Service budget less than Austin city budget

I guess White Nationalists will enjoy the change. Perhaps that's what Trump had in mind:
Perspective | Making national parks more expensive will only make them whiter

Other issues:
Top Ten Issues Facing the National Parks -- National Geographic

Saying "no one is going to these parks" is a pretty ridiculous assertion.

And as for claiming you rarely pay to enter Yellowstone, the rate was $30 per car and that will now go to $70. Nobody is driving in for free.
Yellowstone National Park Announces New Entrance Fees Starting June 1 - Yellowstone National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

Sorry you dont get it. I’ll put it simply for you downs people, no one is going. That means no one is spending money. They need that (money) to pay people to work at the park and keep the pretty areas clean. There is no money. What do you do then? Pay people to clean an area that is not getting messy? Meh.

You think that's not intentional?

Oh heck, as i said earlier .. it is right there in the Zinke Master Plan. When nobody shows up, they'll just turn those lands over to their energy, mining and logging buddies .
The Development of Nature Is the Primary Cause of Class Mobility

Man must exploit Nature or man will exploit his fellow man. We'll never be told (by those who are paid to tell us everything we foolishly think is honest and valid) what vicious class is behind all these restrictions.

Grand Teton is the SHIT.....holy crap. My favorite range in the west. You drive through GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK to get to YELLOWSTONE on the entrance near Jackson, WY.

People actually climb Grand Teton.

khk1rdckatgkfjxtoogi.jpg

Grand Teton National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

Barns_grand_tetons.jpg
High and Mighty Lowlife

Vainglorious nut cases also climbed the Tower of Babel.

Sorry you dont get it. I’ll put it simply for you downs people, no one is going. That means no one is spending money. They need that (money) to pay people to work at the park and keep the pretty areas clean. There is no money. What do you do then? Pay people to clean an area that is not getting messy? Meh.

You're not making the slightest bit of sense. Suggest you and Sage get a room ;)

You're not making the slightest bit of sense. Suggest you and Sage get a room ;)
Trust-Fundie Treehuggers

Nature is a pretty sight only to those sitting pretty. For real Americans, it means low-cost products and high-paying jobs. Your smug insignificance is showing through, Preppy.

Trust-Fundie Treehuggers

Nature is a pretty sight only to those sitting pretty. For real Americans, it means low-cost products and high-paying jobs. Your smug insignificance is showing through, Preppy.

You have a very odd worldview .. I wouldn't call it "Sage-like" in the slightest.

But if you insist, I shall send a strip mining company over to your neighborhood immediately.

Trust-Fundie Treehuggers

You have a very odd worldview .. I wouldn't call it "Sage-like" in the slightest.

But if you insist, I shall send a strip mining company over to your neighborhood immediately.

That's pretty retarded and has zero to do with national forest and their funding. You are only panicking because your news source was scarey. You don't even understand what the hell you are talking about.

People pay what to get into Disney? And Disney made their American workers train the foreign workers used to replace them. I will gladly pay seventy bucks for yellowstone

Many would. Allot of folks work really hard to make it possible to get you into see it all. Every human should go and visit the place just once. That and the area all around the park. If you like to see the wild life, just outside the park makes best viewing. Feels less like a zoo.

That's pretty retarded and has zero to do with national forest and their funding. You are only panicking because your news source was scarey. You don't even understand what the hell you are talking about.

Did you and Sage get a room yet ;)

Have you developed a clue about what your talking about or you still getting your talking points from Chris "cocaine cowboy" Quomo?

Forum List

Back