National Guard should imprison unvaxxed in their homes...

Well they make very good door stoppers for one thing.

Not really... a door stopper that you have to feed, house, provide every basic need for (and many not so basic), and cannot provide for itself in anyway... is less than useless... it's an unsustainable burden.

Not really... a door stopper that you have to feed, house, provide every basic need for (and many not so basic), and cannot provide for itself in anyway... is less than useless... it's an unsustainable burden.
I'm talking taxidermy here.....:)

I said the Mormon empire of Utah. That's true enough. My point was that allegedly devout Christians who comprise a large segment of Utah's population might not be in touch with the reality of a Supreme Court decision. The brave new world of progressive politics is coming closer to Nazi oppression every day.
One paper is not a majority of the state you lie again.

I said the Mormon empire of Utah. That's true enough. My point was that allegedly devout Christians who comprise a large segment of Utah's population might not be in touch with the reality of a Supreme Court decision. The brave new world of progressive politics is coming closer to Nazi oppression every day.
A stretch to call Mormon Christianity.

and the left says they are AntiFascist meaning WE are the fascists. THIS is a perfect example of fascism which by the way always manifests in the left and this country is no exception.

The left wants to punish those of us that do not agree with them.
They demonize us as not caring about the health of the country.
They insist that we submit to their demands or we cannot gather together, shop, go outside, work, bank, be on social media. Worship.
THIS is fascism people...and it is not the right imposing it.

Forum List

Back