National Guard & Minneapolis Police Department Sweep Street And Attack Civilians

What a pathetic gang of Gillettized cowards.

Easier and safer to go into a peaceful neighborhood, and attack innocent citizens, than to go to where the rioting is taking place, and go after actual criminals.

If this continues, I hope someone in one of the peaceful neighborhoods that they attack is prepared, and shoots back and kills some of these pieces of shit. For me, that's an extreme thing to say, advocating killing officers of the law, but in this case, it is completely called-for.

The founders slit throats for less.

I'm surprised it took that long for the 2nd to surface here

~S~

Ha. Actually, Freyasman nailed it right out of the gate in post #2. Of course, his statement was made in the proper context of this particular incident. These people were just sitting on their front porches in a residential environment minding their own business when the skirmishers assumed formation and fired on them.
If I'm outside my house, I'm armed. If I'm outside my house and there are reports of rioting within 10 miles of me, I will have a long gun, of some sort (probably a riot shotgun) with me. Yelling the phrase "Light 'em up!" and then me seeing muzzle flashes is absolutely, 100 % guaranteed to get me shooting back at you..... and I have been in dozens, if not hundreds of gunfights, and I haven't lost one yet.

So these guys would lose at least a couple people before it was over.

How many casualties are they willing to take before they retreat? If other people on the street begin sniping at them from windows or the side of houses, how many homes are they willing to fire into?

MOUT sucks..... and these guys are trying to learn that the hard way.

multiply this X's a dozen cities, and it's bound to end badly NC

~S~

What is happening in these cities is certainly uncalled for. I've no gripe with the state's henchmen protecting those properties and trying to get it under control.

But when they start marching into residential communities in formation and barking unlawful orders and then firing on people who are just sitting on their front porches, that's a whole different scenario entirely.

What I saw here was eerily similar to the door-to-door raids and curfew enforcement in Iraq.

Easier and safer to go into a peaceful neighborhood, and attack innocent citizens, than to go to where the rioting is taking place, and go after actual criminals.

If this continues, I hope someone in one of the peaceful neighborhoods that they attack is prepared, and shoots back and kills some of these pieces of shit. For me, that's an extreme thing to say, advocating killing officers of the law, but in this case, it is completely called-for.

The founders slit throats for less.

Check out the 'Son's of Liberty', if you haven't already NC

~S~

~S~

Ha. Actually, Freyasman nailed it right out of the gate in post #2. Of course, his statement was made in the proper context of this particular incident. These people were just sitting on their front porches in a residential environment minding their own business when the skirmishers assumed formation and fired on them.
If I'm outside my house, I'm armed. If I'm outside my house and there are reports of rioting within 10 miles of me, I will have a long gun, of some sort (probably a riot shotgun) with me. Yelling the phrase "Light 'em up!" and then me seeing muzzle flashes is absolutely, 100 % guaranteed to get me shooting back at you..... and I have been in dozens, if not hundreds of gunfights, and I haven't lost one yet.

How many casualties are they willing to take before they retreat? If other people on the street begin sniping at them from windows or the side of houses, how many homes are they willing to fire into?

I guess you're one serious dude to take a shotgun to troops that can call all manner of arms waaaAAAy bigger Frey.....~S~

is it too early to start drinkin'????

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man yellin’ cerfew over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down?

The ER lines are getting long
Seems the ventilators are all gone
Young people sneakin past state lines
Are getting so much survellieance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down

What a field day for the heat
Thousands of people we can’t treat
Either stand n gub’mit soup lines
Or detained with big brothers fines

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Political talk is all cheap
Stay inside ,don’t be afraid
Step outside , the men come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

~S~w/apologies to Buffalo Springfield

~S~

I guess you're one serious dude to take a shotgun to troops that can call all manner of arms waaaAAAy bigger Frey.....~S~
Gunfights are come as you are events, you shoot back with what you got.

is it too early to start drinkin'????

There's something happening here
But what it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man yellin’ cerfew over there
Telling me I got to beware

I think it's time we stop
Children, what's that sound?

The ER lines are getting long
Seems the ventilators are all gone
Young people sneakin past state lines
Are getting so much survellieance from behind

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look - what's going down

What a field day for the heat
Thousands of people we can’t treat
Either stand n gub’mit soup lines
Or detained with big brothers fines

It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?

Paranoia strikes deep
Political talk is all cheap
Stay inside ,don’t be afraid
Step outside , the men come and take you away

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

We better stop
Hey, what's that sound?

~S~w/apologies to Buffalo Springfield
Nah, I just finished my 3rd Dos Equis while grilling burgers.

~S~

I'd make the same choice in a close quarters scenario.People are stopped quicker by a shotgun blast than a 9 or 556.<50 yards is handgun and shotgun territory. Mossberg 500 w/8 rounds and a 45

~S~

I'd make the same choice in a close quarters scenario.People are stopped quicker by a shotgun blast than a 9 or 556.<50 yards is handgun and shotgun territory. Mossberg 500 w/8 rounds and a 45
I got an 870.

The White antifa pussies are making Blacks look bad. These little assholes aren't there for the cause. They're there to causer chaos and destroy things. Whatever they get, they deserve. When the authorities move in and try to control the mob, it's totally called for. Innocent, law abiding citizens need someone to protect their lives and property.
Cops don't protect citizens from law breakers, they protect the rights of those accused of breaking the law.
Left to ourselves, there wouldn't be any law breakers around.... we'd string them up.
Sometimes we get it wrong but shit, so do the cops, so I'm really not sure which way is better.

Cops are supposed to investigate, gather evidence, and present that evidence, and given probable cause, the offender, to the system. The Prosecutor is supposed to argue the guilt, the defense is supposed to argue for the accused. It is supposed to be hard to get a conviction.

It is up to all of us to protect the rights of our fellow citizens. I would stand on the soapbox and argue for your right to free speech. Even those who put forth garbage here have a right to free speech in my opinion. No, you’re not one of those spewing the garbage.

The biggest problem with taking care of it yourself is that if you get it wrong at best a feud starts. At worst you get it next. You can’t have a society without rules. And you can’t have rules without a dispassionate means of examining the questions and finding the truth.

Remember this scene from the movie? A few minutes later and an innocent would have been dead. Handled it themselves. Some 4400 were handled
in history. Perhaps guilty. Perhaps innocent. We will never know.

The White antifa pussies are making Blacks look bad. These little assholes aren't there for the cause. They're there to causer chaos and destroy things. Whatever they get, they deserve. When the authorities move in and try to control the mob, it's totally called for. Innocent, law abiding citizens need someone to protect their lives and property.
Cops don't protect citizens from law breakers, they protect the rights of those accused of breaking the law.
Left to ourselves, there wouldn't be any law breakers around.... we'd string them up.
Sometimes we get it wrong but shit, so do the cops, so I'm really not sure which way is better.

Cops are supposed to investigate, gather evidence, and present that evidence, and given probable cause, the offender, to the system. The Prosecutor is supposed to argue the guilt, the defense is supposed to argue for the accused. It is supposed to be hard to get a conviction.

It is up to all of us to protect the rights of our fellow citizens. I would stand on the soapbox and argue for your right to free speech. Even those who put forth garbage here have a right to free speech in my opinion. No, you’re not one of those spewing the garbage.

The biggest problem with taking care of it yourself is that if you get it wrong at best a feud starts. At worst you get it next. You can’t have a society without rules. And you can’t have rules without a dispassionate means of examining the questions and finding the truth.

Remember this scene from the movie? A few minutes later and an innocent would have been dead. Handled it themselves. Some 4400 were handled
in history. Perhaps guilty. Perhaps innocent. We will never know.

Well, the "authorities" aren't doing so great either..... if someone is going to fuck it up, at least let it be someone who isn't sucking up my tax dollars to do so.

~S~

The lessons of MOUT were demonstrated quite explicitly in Stalingrad. And many times since. The strongest and most professional army at that time was chewed up fighting room to room.

I am older. I do not have the experience you have. My war was shorter. Easier. I had been out of the Army for years before 9-11. But I suspect the lessons we learned are still applicable. Besides. It doesn’t take Rambo to fight from a defensive position and I know all about those. It is one of the things Combat Engineers were really well trained at.

As an aside. I had a pipe in my yard set deep into concrete for an antenna. The pipe was superfluous and corroded and I cut it off but it stuck up out of the ground where it was full of cement. I tried breaking it out with a sledgehammer. Finally I got annoyed and made Thermite. Another lesson from my time in BDU’s. Thermite worked. And the pipe is now ground level.

They ceased to be legitimate officers of the law the moment they opened fire on peaceful, law abiding citizens. In that moment they declared themselves fair game. Just like the rest of the violent asses acting out.

One thing is for sure; justice would be much, much swifter...
Yeah but like I said, sometimes we get it wrong..... that's one of the big reasons we went to professional law enforcement. Thing is, they are fucking it up pretty bad too, so you need to figure out which you're going to to be able to better tolerate.
They've been getting it wrong for quite while now. I'm not opposed to giving Joe Public a crack at fucking it up for while...

~S~

You can't win a war (or even a local conflict), sitting in your house by yourself with a shortgun.
You need good weapon, good organisation and good discipline to win.

For the record I do not condone the use of the word 'civilian' when referencing the American electorate. But that's another topic completely.

Anyway. Looks like the military has teamed up with the state's henchmen and are now shooting at people sitting on their front porches.

This is what you call police over stepping their bounds. There is n reason for this. They are getting off on their power. Those people posed no risk to the cowards. Why were they on a residential street and not where the riots were in the first place. another epic fail by the cops

They ceased to be legitimate officers of the law the moment they opened fire on peaceful, law abiding citizens. In that moment they declared themselves fair game. Just like the rest of the violent asses acting out.

That moment removed any doubt that might have existed up to it, but I say that they forfeited their legitimacy the moment that they marched into that neighborhood barking illegal orders.

Forum List

Back