National Guard informs troops last paycheck before Christmas will be late as Biden admin sends billions to Ukraine

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Last edited:
  • Banned
"Hello gents," began a letter sent to members of the National Guard, obtained by The Post Millennial, "if you have been tracking, the pay issue that has been plaguing the unit and the division as well."

Reports came in from Pennsylvania, Georgia, and South Carolina from troops angered and upset that their pay hadn't yet come through.

The failure came after approving a contoversial additional $45 billion aid package to Ukraine, and the House passing a $1.7 trillion spending plan

On Friday it was revealed that the Biden administration failed to pay numerous National Guard troops their final year end pay on time during the week of Christmas

"Hello gents," began a letter sent to members of the National Guard, obtained by The Post Millennial, "if you have been tracking, the pay issue that has been plaguing the unit and the division as well."

Reports came in from Pennsylvania, Georgia, and South Carolina from troops angered and upset that their pay hadn't yet come through.

The failure came after approving a contoversial additional $45 billion aid package to Ukraine, and the House passing a $1.7 trillion spending plan

On Friday it was revealed that the Biden administration failed to pay numerous National Guard troops their final year end pay on time during the week of Christmas
The Biden admin never pays the national guard.

• Banned
Even you cannot be dumb enough to fall for this fake news
you know what, i'm gonna break the rules here for once, and i don't care

on behalf of our unpaid troops: FUCK YOU AND YOUR LYING ASS. NOW GET YOUR LYING ASS OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD

If you're sitting on your ass with your nose glued to MSNBC on the television, you're not going to get any real news.

MikeyG
@MikeyGCbus
·
8h

Just got off the phone with DFAS; they held all pay outs from LES’s today because of the CR. They close at noon today, don’t open again till the 27th. It’s going to be a light Christmas for many military families this year. #Military #pay #government #callyourcongressman

BeautifulSouL
@MisoFThSto
·
7h

DFAS/Congress pretty much told soldiers “F*** your bills, Christmas, and thanks for the free labor.” A damn shame.

Lethality Jane🌻
@LethalityJane
·
Dec 21

My most enlisted opinion is if Army finance and DFAS fuck something like this up through no fault of the service members, the government shouldn't get to reclaim that money.

Eddie
@Eddie_A12
·
3h

Good morning Sentors and Representatives, Can you please help out my fellow service members. For the month of December, we fulfilled our obligation as Army Reservist, today we were due our payment, but unfortunately it did not occur. When I contacted DFAS (Defense Fimamce and

MikeyG
@MikeyGCbus
·
6h

@POTUS
are you tracking DFAS didn’t pay anyone today? They close at Noon and and won’t open again till the 27th. They haven’t sent EFTs due to the CR apparently and notified no one. I think you owe an explanation why Christmas will be light for service men and women this year.

Brother Iron, Sister Steel
@WrestleBigGuns
·
2h

Special shoutout to all of Congress who are so inept at their jobs that DFAS can't pay me until their funding bill goes through. Congratulations, you guys definitely deserve your 150k a year.

MikeyG
@MikeyGCbus
·
8h

Replying to
@rannss_28
I was able to talk to them this morning. Due to the CR apparently DFAS did not pay out any LES’s today. They didn’t notify anyone. They also close at noon today and don’t open again till the 27th. At best you won’t see pay till second week of January at this point

justaguyonsocialmedia
@godzillafanhd
·
Dec 21

@SecDef
this kind of situation is unacceptable and if the SMs have to pay this back—through no fault of their own… then the DFAS personnel/supervisor who was supposed to check these actions… needs to be fired, period. These types of mistakes cause financial burdens on families.

MikeyG
@MikeyGCbus
·
6h

Replying to
@POTUS
So focused on guns yesterday that you forgot to pay the military today? DFAS didn’t process EFTs this week due to the CR and I am sure your administration isn’t tracking that at all. You literally didn’t pay the military 2 days before Christmas.

Farsight
@farsight_eagle
·
Dec 22

Replying to
@nogymallowed

@tedcruz
and 2 others
Leave it to DFAS to screw the troops over right at Christmas time, smh.

Amos ♦️♣️
@ethancaine
·
3h

Okay
@MaryPeltola
@lisamurkowski
, and
@SenDanSullivan
…time to earn your pay. DFAS didn’t issue payments due today, it’s closed for the holiday, and is blaming it on lack of funding appropriation.

Michael S
@Michael85032435
·
1m

Replying to
@JackPosobiec
Even if funds are released tonight most might not see it until Tuesday depending on how their bank processes Direct Deposit. Used to work processes with DFAS not in DFAS.

John L.
@JohnSLombardi
·
Dec 21

Replying to
@LethalityJane
I've been getting a DFAS fuckup "reclaimed" for months, but here's the great part - they're reclaiming it Post-tax. which means I'm getting taxed twice on money I was never supposed to earn. And i've been having a HELL of a time getting it fixed

Eddie
@Eddie_A12
·
3h

Accounting Service) this morning, they advised they would try to get everyone paid by end of day. DFAS failed to relay the possible issue. Can you please look into this matter. Thank you in advance! Happy Holidays!
@RepRaulRuizMD

@rosilicie

@SenAlexPadilla

@SenFeinstein

If you're sitting on your ass with your nose glued to MSNBC on the television, you're not going to get any real news.

And this is not real news. Had nothing to do with Biden, nothing to do with Ukraine and everything to do with the fact the CR ended at midnight if the spending bill did not get passed.

But hey, you keep getting your news from Twitter, they are not allowed to lie on there I have been told

Most people serving in the guard have regular jobs. It was a last payment that the story quotes. Still how can a bill that just recently passed cause payment issues this month.

Still I can only find two sources for this story which include twitter and the source the OP used. Never heard of them and they got this story that no one else is reporting. Well Maybe fox will pick it up.

And this is not real news. Had nothing to do with Biden, nothing to do with Ukraine and everything to do with the fact the CR ended at midnight if the spending bill did not get passed.

But hey, you keep getting your news from Twitter, they are not allowed to lie on there I have been told

Twitter is real news happening in real time, being reported by real people when and where it's happening.

Get with the times, old Boomer dinosaur.

Just tying Joe and Jill in front of war vehicles in dangerous zones is something to party about. Of course, with the rest of the war mongers. Bolton and Crystal are murderers to the max. A slow death would be mercy for them.

Twitter is real news happening in real time, being reported by real people when and where it's happening.

Get with the times, old Boomer dinosaur.

Galt you should respect your elders don't forget we were 99% of the Tea Party. Of course, it disappeared pretty quick. But at least we showed up.
Our poor military is caving to the WOKE libs, they need more Americans protecting them.

Forum List

Back