National Guard Called Out to Kenosha

The National Guard has been deployed to Kenosha, Wis., after a night of civil unrest following the shooting of a Black man by police over the weekend, the latest incident to unleash widespread anger over policing practices.

Gov. Tony Evers said 125 National Guardsmen will be tasked with supporting local law enforcement in Kenosha by helping to "protect critical infrastructure and assist in maintaining public safety and the ability of individuals to peacefully protest."

“I know folks across our state will be making their voices heard in Kenosha and in communities across Wisconsin. Every person should be able to express their anger and frustration by exercising their First Amendment rights and report on these calls to action without any fear of being unsafe,” he said in a statement.

Hopefully the National Guard can put these Domestic Terrorist down.
I understand that you think this shooting is just another justified shooting because , hey, it was just a black guy.

Standing up against this police violence is NOT terrorism.

When change needs made, people protest. When they march, etc and their voices are not heard, then they might make people notice by being destructive.
Go ahead and stand up against the police and then go rummaging around through your car for a gun as they're trying to arrest you. Here's your sign. :)

Yup. The dude did the absolute wrong thing. He reached into his car. Of course he got shot. And that is not police violence. Its police protecting themselves from a man who reached into his car instead of stopping.

The National Guard has been deployed to Kenosha, Wis., after a night of civil unrest following the shooting of a Black man by police over the weekend, the latest incident to unleash widespread anger over policing practices.

Gov. Tony Evers said 125 National Guardsmen will be tasked with supporting local law enforcement in Kenosha by helping to "protect critical infrastructure and assist in maintaining public safety and the ability of individuals to peacefully protest."

“I know folks across our state will be making their voices heard in Kenosha and in communities across Wisconsin. Every person should be able to express their anger and frustration by exercising their First Amendment rights and report on these calls to action without any fear of being unsafe,” he said in a statement.

I understand that you think this shooting is just another justified shooting because , hey, it was just a black guy.

When change needs made, people protest. When they march, etc and their voices are not heard, then they might make people notice by being destructive.
Go ahead and stand up against the police and then go rummaging around through your car for a gun as they're trying to arrest you. Here's your sign. :)

Yup. The dude did the absolute wrong thing. He reached into his car. Of course he got shot. And that is not police violence. Its police protecting themselves from a man who reached into his car instead of stopping.
And he not only had a loaded gun in his car, he had an impressive rap sheet!!!

FB_IMG_1598345675157.jpg
FB_IMG_1598345680428.jpg
FB_IMG_1598345694937.jpg

View attachment 379468View attachment 379467View attachment 379469
Yep .....

Darwin gets another one that Planned Parenthood failed.

Where's the proof he had a loaded gun in his car?

This by you is an impressive rap sheet? Seems like a lot of petty offenses... the kinds white people get a pass on.

Third degree sexual assault is a felony and considered a serious type of crime.

Stop lying, liar.

Third degree sexual assault is a felony and considered a serious type of crime.

Stop lying, liar.

G Felony, not resolved in court...

There are many offenses that constitute a Class G felony in Wisconsin. Some of the most common are listed below.

Nothing too serious according to the criminal cuck, JoeB.

Tell us all you know about this shooting, moron. You have no idea if it was justified or not
but you are willing to see Kenosha go up in flames anyway.
That's what makes you such garbage.

Shooting, looting and burning
IS terrorism, fuck-wit!
Millions of dollars in destruction of buildings, vehicles and public accommodations (street signs, light poles, etc.) all gone due to a public orgy of violence and destruction.
Go fuck your stupid self.

They might turn the nation against them as they watch in horror.
They might learn to hate the Marxist terrorists in BLM.

Whether the individual act of the policeman was justified or not (and I suspect it was not, whether within poorly written rules of engagement or against) is totally irrelevant as a justification for violent riot. BLM entirely overlooks this point. Not enough to say you organized a peaceful protest, but (big surprise) it got out of hand. They are responsible for whatever violence results, morally and should be legally. At the first violent act, protests that were, up to that point peaceful and legitimate become totally illegal and should be put down with whatever force necessary. There is no cart blanche right to mob violence in retribution, written into our laws or constitution.

Whether the individual act of the policeman was justified or not (and I suspect it was not, whether within poorly written rules of engagement or against) is totally irrelevant as a justification for violent riot. BLM entirely overlooks this point. Not enough to say you organized a peaceful protest, but (big surprise) it got out of hand. They are responsible for whatever violence results, morally and should be legally. At the first violent act, protests that were, up to that point peaceful and legitimate become totally illegal and should be put down with whatever force necessary. There is no cart blanche right to mob violence in retribution, written into our laws or constitution.

Do you think it might be time for Democratic leaders to condemn what BLM is doing in cities across the country?

Do you think it might be time for Democratic leaders to condemn what BLM is doing in cities across the country?
Would not hurt my feelings if they did, especially along the lines and train of thought I used in my post. Would not hurt my feelings if trump administration prosecuted as organized crime either. Don't look for outright denunciation from them though, any more than you will see this administration leading the charge against white supremacy groups or other right wing extremist groups. They (BLM) have moved well beyond their right to assemble and protest for redress of grievances. Would not like to see them listed as a terrorist organization, but that is because I understand how that law was written (poorly, I might add), the intent of who it should apply to and do not want it allowed to be misused domestically as the precedent set will undoubtedly destroy our country as we know it.

Would not hurt my feelings if they did, especially along the lines and train of thought I used in my post. Would not hurt my feelings if trump administration prosecuted as organized crime either. Don't look for outright denunciation from them though, any more than you will see this administration leading the charge against white supremacy groups or other right wing extremist groups. They (BLM) have moved well beyond their right to assemble and protest for redress of grievances. Would not like to see them listed as a terrorist organization, but that is because I understand how that law was written (poorly, I might add), the intent of who it should apply to and do not want it allowed to be misused domestically as the precedent set will undoubtedly destroy our country as we know it.
When I hear stories about pallets of bricks being brought into cities where BLM are planning to protest, White, it makes me angry that someone is obviously paying to make that happen and if so it seems to me that they should be charged with inciting a riot! Failing to do so is what will destroy our country. It's hard to think of a more obvious example of someone inciting to riot than doing that!

When I hear stories about pallets of bricks being brought into cities where BLM are planning to protest, White, it makes me angry that someone is obviously paying to make that happen and if so it seems to me that they should be charged with inciting a riot! Failing to do so is what will destroy our country. It's hard to think of a more obvious example of someone inciting to riot than doing that!
They did that here..........county workers removed the pallets of bricks...........and many county workers got to keep the bricks..........shhh.

riots didn't happen........some BLM got to hold a sign up.....with police and buses for the arrests if they stopped traffic........oh well.

Understood. It also make me angry that cities with police patrol cannot see pallets of bricks coming into down town and being unloaded, almost like being complicit in their own destruction. Be advised though, bricks on pallets are usually transported on small flatbeds, easily seen and taking time to unload. Suspect most of the bricks and thrown objects are actually in the backpacks as concealed weapons, mobile and carried by the violent hoard and not arriving by parallelized trucks.

Forum List

Back