National Guard Called Out to Kenosha

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2020
The National Guard has been deployed to Kenosha, Wis., after a night of civil unrest following the shooting of a Black man by police over the weekend, the latest incident to unleash widespread anger over policing practices.

Gov. Tony Evers said 125 National Guardsmen will be tasked with supporting local law enforcement in Kenosha by helping to "protect critical infrastructure and assist in maintaining public safety and the ability of individuals to peacefully protest."

“I know folks across our state will be making their voices heard in Kenosha and in communities across Wisconsin. Every person should be able to express their anger and frustration by exercising their First Amendment rights and report on these calls to action without any fear of being unsafe,” he said in a statement.

Hopefully the National Guard can put these Domestic Terrorist down.

The National Guard has been deployed to Kenosha, Wis., after a night of civil unrest following the shooting of a Black man by police over the weekend, the latest incident to unleash widespread anger over policing practices.

Gov. Tony Evers said 125 National Guardsmen will be tasked with supporting local law enforcement in Kenosha by helping to "protect critical infrastructure and assist in maintaining public safety and the ability of individuals to peacefully protest."

“I know folks across our state will be making their voices heard in Kenosha and in communities across Wisconsin. Every person should be able to express their anger and frustration by exercising their First Amendment rights and report on these calls to action without any fear of being unsafe,” he said in a statement.

Thanks for your post. It's good to see at least the state is doing SOMETHING to deal with the moronic, violent, thugs. Let's hope the city gets back to "normal" soon.

Church thought supporting BLM criminals would protect them.
1598317572709.png

Last edited:

I understand that you think this shooting is just another justified shooting because , hey, it was just a black guy.

Standing up against this police violence is NOT terrorism.

When change needs made, people protest. When they march, etc and their voices are not heard, then they might make people notice by being destructive.

I understand that you think this shooting is just another justified shooting because , hey, it was just a black guy.

When change needs made, people protest. When they march, etc and their voices are not heard, then they might make people notice by being destructive.
The National Guard is there for the destructive part......not enough though.......should have brought in a 1000 for a few days.

Sounds chintzy. I think I would have gone with the whole 2/128th Infantry Regiment.

You don't understand shit.

I never posted that I thought this shooting was justified or not.

Correct ....

But, that is NOT what these Domestic Terrorist are doing.

You are delusional if you really think that is what's going on in Kenosha.

And not standing against the violence perpetrated by blacks that have killed
I believe 20 children thus far in Chicago is hypocrisy

Go ahead and stand up against the police and then go rummaging around through your car for a gun as they're trying to arrest you. Here's your sign. :)

Interesting Dave...I take it you think nobody "noticed" Martin Luther King? Or Ghandi?

Forum List

Back