National Geographic on 9/11

National Geographic just aired some debunking propaganda, which nowadays somehow replaces new official investigations, and said 1/3 of all Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job.

Surely if more Americans took the time to look into it then the percentage would be much higher.

It is you and your fellow debunking dumbasses that are the fucking piece of shits trying to sway and keep from having a new investigation.

In your twisted fucking mind you somehow think you stand for what's right by trying to sway away from a new investigation......
you lie
they did not say 1/3 believe your bullshit

We all look forward to seeing you apologize for the false accusation he lied:

"More than 1/3 of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a 2006 Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll."
channel.nationalgeographic.com/episode/9-11-science-and-conspiracy-4067/facts

Candycorn, I posted the OC link to help show you are anything but honest or informed. That link cites the same study that NG cited. This is simply another example of how OCTAs make false accusations because they are arrogant and ignorant.

Hey divecon and crew....this is why you are nothing but pathetic little bitches. Even when the factual information is presented you wholly ignore it. Fucking ***** like you have no business anywhere near a political message board because you are nothing but whiny thieves.

you lie
they did not say 1/3 believe your bullshit

"More than 1/3 of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East, according to a 2006 Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll."

Candycorn, I posted the OC link to help show you are anything but honest or informed. That link cites the same study that NG cited. This is simply another example of how OCTAs make false accusations because they are arrogant and ignorant.

Hey divecon and crew....this is why you are nothing but pathetic little bitches. Even when the factual information is presented you wholly ignore it. Fucking ***** like you have no business anywhere near a political message board because you are nothing but whiny thieves.

"More than 1/3 of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them . . ." is NOT the same thing as "National Geographic * * * said 1/3 of all Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job."

Suspect means suspicion. It is not the same thing as an actual "belief."

That's for starters.

Even if they were the same thing (which they aren't) a belief that SOME public officials were complicit is NOT the same thing as believing that the attacks were "an inside job."

So divecon's denial of your false claim is perfectly valid. It is your claim that is false.

I watched that, at the insistence of the wife.
What I saw, even during the 'experiments', was a show designed to show how stubborn and quick to discredit information that doesn't fit their narrative that "truthers", the hard core ones, can be.

The truthers on the show did the same thing you are doing, going out of their way to "prove" the 'debunking' is wrong. debunking the debunking.

The show was successful in showing that. At the end they even said that some of the truthers would never believe anything, despite how or who proved it.

Now, carry on with all your point by point arguments for or against your favorite 911 theories.....

It is I who knows what really happened.
If your not talking about space aliens, midgets and elvis, your on the wrong track.

So what manipulating steps were taken to slowly evolve our country to have "debunking propaganda" instead of new official investigations when the citizens ask for one?

I have unanswered questions about the Lincoln Assassination.

I have unanswered questions about the John F. Kennedy Assassination.

I have unanswered questions about the Robert F. Kennedy Assassination.

I have unanswered questions about the the Pearl Harbor attack.

I have unanswered questions about Area 51.

We should re-open all old investigations, because some of us (Americans, no less) have "questions!"

No really. I'm asking for one, so that should be all that's needed to engage in a complete do-over!

These distractions serve one purpose: to avoid being honest about 9E.

So what manipulating steps were taken to slowly evolve our country to have "debunking propaganda" instead of new official investigations when the citizens ask for one?

We should re-open all old investigations, because some of us (Americans, no less) have "questions!"

No really. I'm asking for one, so that should be all that's needed to engage in a complete do-over!

As always, you are wrong. Deliberately so it appears. My contentions are premised on the VERY logic which I was addressing.

I am a citizen. If I am ASKING for such investigations, then according to sillydreams, the government has some obligation to satisfy my expressed desire.

Hey government! I have an itch. Scratch it.

In short, I offered no distractions. Instead, I casually exposed the glaring fallacy of the position espoused by sillydreams.

Honest about 9/11? Please. You Troofers are the ones who disdain truth.

"More than 1/3 of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them . . ." is NOT the same thing as "National Geographic * * * said 1/3 of all Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job."

That's for starters.

Even if they were the same thing (which they aren't) a belief that SOME public officials were complicit is NOT the same thing as believing that the attacks were "an inside job."

So divecon's denial of your false claim is perfectly valid. It is your claim that is false.

I didn't make any claims. Try paying attention before jumping in and making ridiculous responses.

That's for starters.

I didn't make any claims. Try paying attention before jumping in and making ridiculous responses.

you claimed he lied. he didnt. trying reading what you wrote.

Last edited:

As always, you are wrong. Deliberately so it appears. My contentions are premised on the VERY logic which I was addressing.

I am a citizen. If I am ASKING for such investigations, then according to sillydreams, the government has some obligation to satisfy my expressed desire.

In short, I offered no distractions. Instead, I casually exposed the glaring fallacy of the position espoused by sillydreams.

So all the victims families who demand a new investigation have a "disdain" for truth? You're a fucking ignorant ****.

That's for starters.

I realize you are both a liar and a fucking retard, but THIS was your post, scumbag:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/reputation.php?p=1976866

In it YOU did make a claim. You accused others of lying.

Then, when confronted with an examination of what had been said, you now find it expedient to lie.

It's what fucking retarded liberal liars like you do.

That's for starters.

Holy FUCK you guys are fucking morons! Try to pay attention:

1. Creativedreams said NG pointed out 1/3 of Americans believe it was an inside job.

2. Divecon accused him of lying and that NG never said that.

3. I posted the quote from the NG site that cited the SH/OU poll showing 1/3 of Americans believe elements in our government either assisted in 9E or let it happen. Both of those categories fall under the "Inside Job" because if they knew it was going to happen and they let it happen that makes them no less guilty than the actual perps.

What the fuck is wrong with you jackasses?

So all the victims families who demand a new investigation have a "disdain" for truth? You're a fucking ignorant ****.

You love that word "****." It must be your vanity. You look in a mirror and that's all you ever see.

But in any event, you lying scumbag, the families have an excuse. They suffer grief. They may have questions.

But assholes like you who have spent actual time looking into the "questions" and have had the chance to get valid answers to those "questions" PERSIST in making your outrageous allegations and claims DESPITE the truth. You are the epitome of a rancid twat with nothing BUT disdain for the truth.

Troofers tend to be both retarded and outright liars. You are even such a fraud that YOU have pretended not to even be a Troofer. But you are. You even lie about that. You are a vile loathsome diseased rat twat.

1. Creativedreams said NG pointed out 1/3 of Americans believe it was an inside job.

3. I posted the quote from the NG site that cited the SH/OU poll showing 1/3 of Americans believe elements in our government either assisted in 9E or let it happen. Both of those categories fall under the "Inside Job" because if they knew it was going to happen and they let it happen that makes them no less guilty than the actual perps.

Holy shit! You can't even keep you lies straight when they have been shoved in your diseased rat twat face.

A liar and a retard wrapped together in a diseased rodent vulva is no way to go through life, you stupid shithead, but you seem to be managing it handily.

That's for starters.

I realize you are both a liar and a fucking retard, but THIS was your post, scumbag:

Then, when confronted with an examination of what had been said, you now find it expedient to lie.

I pointed out divecon's accusation that CREATIVEDREAMS LIED is bullshit. I didn't say divecon accused ME of lying you fucking retard. Learn how to read.

And your "examination" showed how fucking dumb you are because letting the attacks happen is still an inside job. Damn you are fucking stupid!

That's for starters.

you made a claim that NatGeo said something that was NOT backed up by your broken link

I pointed out divecon's accusation that CREATIVEDREAMS LIED is bullshit. I didn't say divecon accused ME of lying you fucking retard. Learn how to read.

And your "examination" showed how fucking dumb you are because letting the attacks happen is still an inside job. Damn you are fucking stupid!
you DID lie

Take your own advice rat vulva. I don't give a shit if you ever claimed that divey had accused YOU of lying. The POINT, you stupid fucktard, was that YOU accused OTHERS of having lied when they didn't.

No, you mental midget. SOME people having knowledge and not lifting a finger (if that fantasy even had a rational basis in reality) would NOT be the same as any action OF the GOVERNMENT.

Good God in heaven, you truly are a retarded rancid rat twat.

no moron. letting it happen can also be from incompetence. your entire argument isnt valid. creativedreams said 1/3 thought it was an inside job and that is a lie. you accused divecon of lying and he didnt.

oh... where is the FBI information you said you had? you refuse to post it. so apparently that is a lie also.

Holy shit! You can't even keep you lies straight when they have been shoved in your diseased rat twat face.

A liar and a retard wrapped together in a diseased rodent vulva is no way to go through life, you stupid shithead, but you seem to be managing it handily.

Fuck you bitch. You're nothing but a shit stain that doesn't know how to read simple posts. You still get your fat ass kicked all the time? Is that why you come on here and make shit up you worthless piss bag?

no moron. letting it happen can also be from incompetence. your entire argument isnt valid. creativedreams said 1/3 thought it was an inside job and that is a lie. you accused divecon of lying and he didnt.

oh... where is the FBI information you said you had? you refuse to post it. so apparently that is a lie also.

Holy fuck you're an idiot! It means they let it happen on purpose. Read the fucking poll you shit bag!

Fuck you bitch. You're nothing but a shit stain that doesn't know how to read simple posts. You still get your fat ass kicked all the time? Is that why you come on here and make shit up you worthless piss bag?

Good come-back. :cuckoo: :lol:Idiot.

But the facts remain despite your sissy-ass attempts to deflect.

You stand exposed as the incredibly retarded, woefully ignorant, deliberately dishonest, vile diseased rat twat you are.

Your words were recorded for posterity when you hit the submit button and then they got quoted by others, anus breath. There's nothing you can now do (successfully) to undo the self-inflicted damage. LOL!

:lol:

Too fucking bad, ya punk ass scum.

Take your own advice rat vulva. I don't give a shit if you ever claimed that divey had accused YOU of lying. The POINT, you stupid fucktard, was that YOU accused OTHERS of having lied when they didn't.

No, you mental midget. SOME people having knowledge and not lifting a finger (if that fantasy even had a rational basis in reality) would NOT be the same as any action OF the GOVERNMENT.

Good God in heaven, you truly are a retarded rancid rat twat.
if anything, it was sheer incompetence, not willful negligence

Forum List

Back