National Christmas tree falls

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1701362728918.png

The National Christmas Tree toppled over on Tuesday amid high winds at the White House, officials said.
About 5 p.m., the tree was on its side with its lights still on. A crane loomed over the tree, behind a white picket fence. Authorities prevented bystanders and media from approaching the scene.

Chelsea Sullivan, a spokesperson for the National Park Service, said in a statement that the tree fell around 5 p.m. during a strong wind gust.

President Biden, who also fell down at the podium while being interviewed about the incident said, "Come on man! It's an old tree, give the tree a break. Just look at the rings on that tree to see how old it is. In fact, look at the rings in my eyes! But if I can do my job at age........um..............you know, you know the thing..............a really older age, then so can the tree"

Congress woman AOC proclaimed, "With the tree down, climate change will only get worse. We need a Congressional edict..........law...........thingy to prevent anyone from cutting down their Christmas trees in their homes to prevent further climate change. We need Christmas all year round!" She added, "However, the real problem are the Jews. They don't celebrate Christmas, and as a result, they don't have trees in their homes to help combat all the carbon emissions. Hopefully Hamas can put an end to them, them and their long noses that spew all that carbon!"

Last edited:
View attachment 866127

The National Christmas Tree toppled over on Tuesday amid high winds at the White House, officials said.
About 5 p.m., the tree was on its side with its lights still on. A crane loomed over the tree, behind a white picket fence. Authorities prevented bystanders and media from approaching the scene.

Chelsea Sullivan, a spokesperson for the National Park Service, said in a statement that the tree fell around 5 p.m. during a strong wind gust.

President Biden, who also fell down at the podium while being interviewed about the incident said, "Come on man! It's an old tree, give the tree a break. Just look at the rings on that tree to see how old it is. In fact, look at the rings in my eyes! But if I can do my job at age........um..............you know, you know the thing..............a really older age, then so can the tree"

Congress woman AOC proclaimed, "With the tree down, climate change will only get worse. We need a Congressional edict..........law...........thingy to prevent anyone from cutting down their Christmas trees in their homes to prevent further climate change. We need Christmas all year round!" She added, "However, the real problem are the Jews. They don't celebrate Christmas, and as a result, they don't have trees in their homes to help combat all the carbon emissions. Hopefully Hamas can put an end to them, them and their long noses that spew all that carbon!"

A more apt metaphor couldn't have been imagined.

Given the condition of our country I'd not put on such exhibitions if I was POTUS. In 2021 it cost the taxpayer almost 150K just for the WH tree lighting.

Take tonight, it's costs a mint to shut down part of DC for the National Christmas Tree Lighting......At least 200K and that does not account for what will be spent on DCPD OT and such nor the clean-up after....You know the dems will leave a big-ass mess as usual.

They should look for donor funding.....Oh wait....Dems are terrible donors, they would rather steal from the public.

Forum List

Back