Natalie Cole dead at 65.

I didn't even know she was sick...

Legendary singer Natalie Cole died in a Los Angeles area hospital at age 65. According to TMZ, Cole had been ill for several weeks and recently canceled a few shows. At this time, it is unclear what Cole had been sick with or if her condition was known to be life-threatening. Cole has had quite a few serious health issues over the years, but was still performing and seemed to be doing okay earlier this year.

GettyImages-464181048-467x700.jpg

Natalie Cole Dead: Legendary Singer Dies At 65 [Breaking]
Oh wow...I didn't know she was ill either. RIP.

she had a kidney transplant a few years ago. kidney failure as a result of hepatitis she contracted when the was an IV drug user in the 80's

I didn't even know she was sick...

Legendary singer Natalie Cole died in a Los Angeles area hospital at age 65. According to TMZ, Cole had been ill for several weeks and recently canceled a few shows. At this time, it is unclear what Cole had been sick with or if her condition was known to be life-threatening. Cole has had quite a few serious health issues over the years, but was still performing and seemed to be doing okay earlier this year.

GettyImages-464181048-467x700.jpg

Natalie Cole Dead: Legendary Singer Dies At 65 [Breaking]
Oh wow...I didn't know she was ill either. RIP.

she had a kidney transplant a few years ago. kidney failure as a result of hepatitis she contracted when the was an IV drug user in the 80's

Actually she had kidney failure as a result of chemotherapy to rid herself of Hepatitis C which does liver damage. She was doing dialysis three days a week and still performing. The dialysis was performed wherever she happened to be in the world. Dialysis really takes a toll on a person's energy, so she was a trooper to keep on touring.

Her sister died the same day of her transplant (she wasn't the donor) and her brother preceded her in death as well. Her dad died when she was only 15. Guess the Coles were not long lived individuals.

Like so many others, she was a heavy drug user and spent several trips to rehab centers.

Her death was the result of complications of drug-incuded illness.

I must also note that her only true hit was her doing a stunt of "signing with her father" on a song that was never meant to be a duet. Some producer saw a chance to make $$$$ and used her father's talent and genius to do it.

Wayne Rogers was also quite an accomplished economist.
Drugs ate up her liver. After a transplant she got Hep C and died of complications from that. Just another drug death. No need to feel sorry.

Like so many others, she was a heavy drug user and spent several trips to rehab centers.

I must also note that her only true hit was her doing a stunt of "signing with her father" on a song that was never meant to be a duet. Some producer saw a chance to make $$$$ and used her father's talent and genius to do it.

Drugs ate up her liver. After a transplant she got Hep C and died of complications from that. Just another drug death. No need to feel sorry.

Tipsy, are you drunk again? And so early in the morning, and Sunday at that! You are so full of shit your teeth must be brown, or rotted out. Nothing you said about Natalie was accurate. You certainly don't understand chain of events. STFU!!!

She died of congestive heart failure.
This makes me wonder how much longer country singer Randy Travis has. According to thie write up here he went into congestive heart failure during the summer of 2013. He will be 57 if he makes it to his next birthday which is May 4th.

God bless you and him and Natalie's family always!!!

Holly

Tipsy, are you drunk again? And so early in the morning, and Sunday at that! You are so full of shit your teeth must be brown, or rotted out. Nothing you said about Natalie was accurate. You certainly don't understand chain of events. STFU!!!
So says the woman who stuffs meth suppositories up her ass. A druggie is dead. Who cares? Her dealer. Are you her dealer?

Forum List

Back