Nastiness

If you're against nastiness, I assume you'll be honest and stop supporting the most praised-by-Hitler, mass-Jew-exterminating, human rights atrocity hate-bloodbath, on this planet. Which Pisslam is. If you were educated in history you'd know that Islam filth has NEVER peacefully co-existed with anyone and has a 100% track record of spreading rape, death and destruction in every society it has infested. Seriously, Tom, are you this blind/deaf/stupid to notice the hatred and violence in the Islam death-cult? Honest question: what is it about Islam you find so attractive?

Trump just killed a groundbreaking new program designed to help low wage workers

Apparently his paymasters in the investment sector didnt like this.

What a shocking move. People will retire on less because of trump.

I'll be 43 yearz old this summer. Anyone in my age bracket who thought they were ever gonna be able to retire is a fool. Unless they've been squirreling away every last penny for the last 25 years.

My retirement plan is simple - 1 round of .45 ACP up under the chin.

Another obama pie in the sky shot to shit. Retirement for all those who never had retirement plans. Thank you President Trump. Thank you double.

Trump just killed a groundbreaking new program designed to help low wage workers

I'll be 43 yearz old this summer. Anyone in my age bracket who thought they were ever gonna be able to retire is a fool. Unless they've been squirreling away every last penny for the last 25 years.

Hmm, I thought that you were a lot older than that. At 43 you should have many years to build your retirement pot.

I dont know how it works in the US but over here you have 3 routes. State pension which we pay into every month through national insurance. Work pensions,which vary according to how decent your employer is. And thirdly a private pension which you set up yourself. Its very complicated. I am 54 and have spent 6 months trying to work out what I can expect. Still dont know for sure. I have found about 80k in private pensions that I had forgotten about.

My advice to you is to put in what you can when you can. It will all add up in 20 years.

Hmm, I thought that you were a lot older than that. At 43 you should have many years to build your retirement pot.

I dont know how it works in the US but over here you have 3 routes. State pension which we pay into every month through national insurance. Work pensions,which vary according to how decent your employer is. And thirdly a private pension which you set up yourself. Its very complicated. I am 54 and have spent 6 months trying to work out what I can expect. Still dont know for sure. I have found about 80k in private pensions that I had forgotten about.

My advice to you is to put in what you can when you can. It will all add up in 20 years.

Its similar here.

1. I won't take money (Social Security) from the Governmenr. Healthcare either.

2. My company pension carves out the value of my Social Security payments. So I'll end up with fsr less since I wont taje Social Security money.

3. Im a spender nit a saver. I don't really trust the financial ststem.

A website, created for no other purpose than to attack Donald Trump, posts Fake News attacking Donald Trump.

The state of California or BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they DO NOT HAVE for their own state employees.

California is broke.

Who in their right mind would give their retirement money to the State of California and expect it to be there in 30 years?

President Donald Trump robbed the fiscally irresponsible state of California of a cash stream they would use for their other debts and be gone, just as their own state employees have nothing to look forward to receiving after all their years working.

Why do you hate people who are simply working hard for a living and want to see them robbed for the benefit of the California budget?

Last edited:

May I suggest you retire early? Why continue when you obviously find no joy in life.

Its similar here.

2. My company pension carves out the value of my Social Security payments. So I'll end up with fsr less since I wont taje Social Security money.

Well, I hope you enjoy sleeping in doorways. LOL

Its similar here.

Well, I hope you enjoy sleeping in doorways. LOL

12191702_759260564179743_745588357011064810_n.jpg

1. I won't take money (Social Security) from the Governmenr.

Why won't you take the $15,000 you have paid in if you've earned more than $100,000. each year? It's your money and you want to give it to me. Many thanks!

Please, come again!

Forum List

Back