NASCARs stupidest driver - #9 Chase Elliott

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
This kid has had FOUR chances to win races In the last 5 laps over the last two weeks and has ONLY WON ONCE!!!!

In the other three races he’s finished... 39th, 2nd, and 22nd. He’s embarrassing his family name. His father - Bill “Awesome Bill from Dawsonville” Elliott needs to take the kid into the back of the shop and beat some sense into this kid. He’s far too talented to be fucking up like this EVERY SINGLE WEEK!!!!!

This kid has had FOUR chances to win races In the last 5 laps over the last two weeks and has ONLY WON ONCE!!!!

In the other three races he’s finished... 39th, 2nd, and 22nd. He’s embarrassing his family name. His father - Bill “Awesome Bill from Dawsonville” Elliott needs to take the kid into the back of the shop and beat some sense into this kid. He’s far too talented to be fucking up like this EVERY SINGLE WEEK!!!!!
Well, at least he DID win one of those races. How young is he? It could be he still has a lot of learning to do.

Well, at least he DID win one of those races. How young is he? It could be he still has a lot of learning to do.

Hes 22 or 23 and he’s been on the circuit for a couple years now. The time to excuse his mistakes as rookie foibles is over. When you’re in the lead with less than 5 laps left, you have to bring it home, or you need to lose your ride.

Hes 22 or 23 and he’s been on the circuit for a couple years now. The time to excuse his mistakes as rookie foibles is over. When you’re in the lead with less than 5 laps left, you have to bring it home, or you need to lose your ride.
Thanks. That IS quite young, I'll bet he gets better as he gets older and has more experience. I wouldn't give up on the kid just yet.

Thanks. That IS quite young, I'll bet he gets better as he gets older and has more experience. I wouldn't give up on the kid just yet.

This has been an ongoing issue with him. Dumb mistakes costing him opportunities for good finishes. This is just the most condensed one in the last couple years. He needs to stop thinking he knows better than everyone on the track and going left while everyone else is going right.

If he wants to have the type of career his father had, and to continue being the “fan favorite” award winner every year, he needs to start closing the deal. He’s not gonna make it as the lovable loser. He needs to be successful or he’s gonna have a short career.

Good young driver

Many things can go wrong at the last minute in NASCAR. As long as he is driving in the top 5, the wins will come

Forum List

Back