Nasa to launch space nudes

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Leave it to a leftist brain to send freaking nude pics to space only a freaking leftist would dream up some nude pics being sent to space I mean really……..

Leave it to a leftist brain to send freaking nude pics to space only a freaking leftist would dream up some nude pics being sent to space I mean really……..

The Sun is a tabloid. Their crack journalists neglected to mention that we etched those pictures on the Voyager spacecraft and included recordings about human biology and stuff about 30 years ago.
NASA is very lost in space right now. They are currently working to convert the ISStation into a movie set for a Tom Cruise movie (or something). Their projects sound like satire, but this is what we're paying for.

Hope the aliens come soon. They can convince the leftists that there aren't 37 different genders, And maybe get us off the road to hell with "solar and wind" power.

This is interesting, I was right about the movie set on the ISS. But what I DIDN'T KNOW is that the Russians beat us to making the 1st movie in space.

Gee. Isn't it great to share common real estate with the Russians? Times were good not so long ago.

MV5BMTU5NDY4Mzc0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTY2MDkwMzE@._V1_.jpg

Forum List

Back