Narrative Fail: Parkland Shooter Did Not Use High Capacity Magazines

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“The gunman used only 10-round magazines. The Parkland shooter did not use magazines larger than 10 rounds, but gun reform lobbyists are calling on lawmakers to ban higher capacity magazines after the Valentine’s Day tragedy.”

It’s all about opportunism and a pre-existing gun-control agenda. It has nothing to do with the actual events being used as an excuse. The talking points come pre-loaded in high capacity magazines. And papers. And TV shows.

Parkland Shooter Did Not Use High Capacity Magazines.

Yea,I did a video back in my training days in CA, where we were bound to 10 round mags. I fired 30 rounds from (3) guns at the same rate of fire from one gun with a 30 round mag

-Geaux

Yea,I did a video back in my training days in CA, where we were bound to 10 round mags. I fired 30 rounds from (3) guns at the same rate of fire from one gun with a 30 round mag

-Geaux
30rd mags have a greater potential for jamming because of simple fact that there is less spring tension on the last couple of rounds. Not to mention a dirty AR-15 or military version M-16 will jam pretty easily. An AK-47 won't jam even if you drop it in a mud puddle.

Forum List

Back