Narrative Buster: FOIA Video Shows Capitol Police Waving Jan. 6 Protesters Inside Through Doors

It looks to me like cops trying to manage a mob that has already gotten out of control in other areas of the Capitol. They didn't have the man power to keep them out of that entrance so they did the next best thing of keeping things calm. Tell me what does it look like to you? A conspiracy where cops were waving people in even as hundreds of other videos show rioters busting through windows in other areas of the Capitol?
I’d like to hear the Speaker and her direct reports accountable testify under oath and explain it. In this video, it actually looks like they had the manpower to keep them out. Compared to other areas and outside, it looks more calm and easier to turn them away.

I’d like to hear the Speaker and her direct reports accountable testify under oath and explain it. In this video, it actually looks like they had the manpower to keep them out. Compared to other areas and outside, it looks more calm and easier to turn them away.
Doesn't look like they had the man power to me. There were tons of people on the other side of that door and breaches going on all over the Capitol. What is the point of holding there when people are spilling in all over the building? Also you didn't even try to explain how you think this one video fits into the context of all the hundreds of video we have from that day. Probably because you're starting to realize how stupid it would sound.

Doesn't look like they had the man power to me. There were tons of people on the other side of that door and breaches going on all over the Capitol. What is the point of holding there when people are spilling in all over the building? Also you didn't even try to explain how you think this one video fits into the context of all the hundreds of video we have from that day. Probably because you're starting to realize how stupid it would sound.
14000 hours of video to be exact. How much of that video fits into “context”? Let’s see it all so we can all have some insight into context and not just leave that term to the Democrats and queen Nan.

Also, based on your logic, law enforcement should simply cede a smaller point of entry vs. trying to foritify any possible point?

14000 hours of video to be exact. How much of that video fits into “context”? Let’s see it all so we can all have some insight into context and not just leave that term to the Democrats and queen Nan.
You haven't seen a good portion of it yourself? I was assuming you had. Or are just pretending you're ignorant? I've already told you how that one video fits into context of the rest from my point of view, when you find the time to sus through the footage yourself (find your balls) come share what it looks like from yours.
Also, based on your logic, law enforcement should simply cede a smaller point of entry vs. trying to foritify any possible point?
Depends on the situation. If people are flooding in other parts of the building and units in those parts are retreating they could find themselves cut off and surrounded by rioters.

The Capitol police absolutely should of been more prepared for trouble that day. We could all see it coming a mile off. But I actually commend them for how they handled it once it did get out of hand. They shouldn't of started shooting, they shouldn't of escalated, it's how they should deal with all riots. Contain the most violent elements and let it runs its course.

You haven't seen a good portion of it yourself? I was assuming you had. Or are just pretending you're ignorant? I've already told you how that one video fits into context of the rest from my point of view, when you find the time to sus through the footage yourself (find your balls) come share what it looks like from yours.

Depends on the situation. If people are flooding in other parts of the building and units in those parts are retreating they could find themselves cut off and surrounded by rioters.

The Capitol police absolutely should of been more prepared for trouble that day. We could all see it coming a mile off. But I actually commend them for how they handled it once it did get out of hand. They shouldn't of started shooting, they shouldn't of escalated, it's how they should deal with all riots. Contain the most violent elements and let it runs its course.
The Capitol Police should have been provided more backup and assistance. That same National Guard that was offered was turned down to optics in advance of the e e t and deployed and kept in place for optics days after the event.

Someone needs to answer for that decision to to keep out reinforcements.

The Capitol Police should have been provided more backup and assistance. That same National Guard that was offered was turned down to optics in advance of the e e t and deployed and kept in place for optics days after the event.

Someone needs to answer for that decision to to keep out reinforcements.
Where's your proof?

Did you not bother to read your own story?

Sund told the Post that House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving was concerned with the "optics" of declaring an emergency ahead of the protests and rejected a National Guard presence. He says Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger recommended that he informally request the Guard to be ready in case it was needed to maintain security.

Like Sund, Irving and Stenger have also since resigned their posts.

The people responsible for security at the Capitol have all resigned.

Did you not bother to read your own story?

Sund told the Post that House Sergeant-at-Arms Paul Irving was concerned with the "optics" of declaring an emergency ahead of the protests and rejected a National Guard presence. He says Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger recommended that he informally request the Guard to be ready in case it was needed to maintain security.

Like Sund, Irving and Stenger have also since resigned their posts.

The people responsible for security at the Capitol have all resigned.
These people were asked to resign. Typical Washington Fall Guys. I don’t believe it was they who were concerned with optics over threat.

These people were asked to resign. Typical Washington Fall Guys. I don’t believe it was they who were concerned with optics over threat.
So you believe a conspiracy for which you have no evidence of. Got it. Cool story bro.

So you believe a conspiracy for which you have no evidence of. Got it. Cool story bro.
Not necessarily. I am questioning why so many were asked to resign, accusing those of being concerned about optics and security simultaneously and Pelosi refusing to testify.

Not necessarily. I am questioning why so many were asked to resign, accusing those of being concerned about optics and security simultaneously and Pelosi refusing to testify.
Pelosi refusing to testify about what? Your conspiracy theory? Why would she? Are the officers who resigned alleging someone forced them to deny a National Guard presence?

Pelosi refusing to testify about what? Your conspiracy theory? Why would she? Are the officers who resigned alleging someone forced them to deny a National Guard presence?
She should testify to bring more credibility to the Committee mission. It is her show, her initiative. You are conflating conspiracy with questioning and validation.

She should testify to bring more credibility to the Committee mission. It is her show, her initiative. You are conflating conspiracy with questioning and validation.
Who's asked her to and would you ever accept anything she said? You already believe an insane conspiracy theory about her without any evidence whatsoever.

Where's your proof?
The pudding is the proof
They were let in and it was crowded; then the Pelosi plants arrived in the jam packed back and started the ruckus
Libs are tearfully wailing that we “see the video incorrectly”!

Who's asked her to and would you ever accept anything she said? You already believe an insane conspiracy theory about her without any evidence whatsoever.
I never said I believed any conspiracy. I say the event and post event process and investigation raise questions. As for Pelosi, I can’t say how much or how little I would believe because she hasn’t testified under oath. Again, it’s her show and I’ve stated that she would add more credibility to the process if she took the stand.

I never said I believed any conspiracy. I say the event and post event process and investigation raise questions. As for Pelosi, I can’t say how much or how little I would believe because she hasn’t testified under oath. Again, it’s her show and I’ve stated that she would add more credibility to the process if she took the stand.
Why Pelosi specifically? Why have you fixated on her?

Forum List

Back