Naomi Judd, Kentucky country singer of Grammy-winning duo The Judds, mother of Wynonna & Ashley, loved by both conservatives & liberals, Dead At 76

why are you so tied up in their lives that you must defend them? you poor thing. I am remarking on the strangeness of the announcement. Now if you don't like that. too bad.
dude,,, I am ignoring their lives and letting them be,,

youre the one that thinks you can spew your opinion on their ;lives,,

proghunter said:
if you took time to look you will see I did,,

well you sure look like an ass. You post a topic and what? no one else is supposed to respond? why didn't you have a mod close it immediately after you meddled in their lives and 'would not let them be?

Twenty years ago she was still pretty beautiful. Last time I saw her though she looked really REALLY bad. She looked like she had been botoxed to the point of ridiculousness.

yes. we all know that. But if that is why she died...why not say....complications from HepC.
Because it would more than likely be a fabrication of the facts... I know a little about HepC... Someone who has HepC for that amount of time (diagnosed early 90's) and survives another 30+ years with the Virus usually doesn't die from HepC, they die with it... Liver Cancer would have been her worst enemy and and like millions of other HepC survivors I am sure she has Ultra-sounds of her liver every 6 months... There are Meds that are killing the virus that have been around for the last 4 to 5 years with quite a bit of sucess...
They are being honest as they can be during their time of pain and grief...
Give them a break...

What is so awful is that tomorrow she and Wynonna were supposed to be put into the Country Music Hall Of Fame. I wonder what will happen now.

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Next Sunday is only going to be worse with the day being Mother's Day. :( :( :(

May she rest in peace. She and Wynona provided me with hours and hours of beautiful music. Fourteen number #1 hits.

“Today we sisters experienced a tragedy. We lost our beautiful mother to the disease of mental illness," the statement said. "We are shattered. We are navigating profound grief and know that as we loved her, she was loved by her public. We are in unknown territory." The statement did not elaborate further.

Well...looks like i read that one right. just sayin'. With all news...you have to read it all the way through and you have to read between the lines.

^^^ We don't know for sure if it was suicide. Number one, we don't know if she was found in bed with no response or in a whole other way. Because she did have other health issues, they very well could've been the reason for this nightmare. If she wasn't found with a gun in her hand or worse, an autopsy will tell the true story.

According to this write up here, today's Country Music Hall Of Fame induction ceremony for Naomi and Wynonna will go on.

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

What I love so much about Wynonna is her ability to crack a really good joke even if it isn't her true intention. I love her honesty and how she doesn't candy coat anything.

God bless you and her and Ashley always!!!

Holly

P.S. I want to put my arms around Ashley when she is given her mother's medal.

Forum List

Back