Naomi Judd, Kentucky country singer of Grammy-winning duo The Judds, mother of Wynonna & Ashley, loved by both conservatives & liberals, Dead At 76

Wow! She was going to be inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Wow! She was going to be inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame tomorrow night.

where does it say she killed herself??

They say everything BUT suicide. Read the statement by the daughters. Which leads me to believe....she killed herself. They mention mental illness/depression/tragic loss/ we're in unknown waters. 'today we experienced a tragedy'. There is no mention of her being ill and at the point of death.

They say everything BUT suicide. Read the statement by the daughters. Which leads me to believe....she killed herself. They mention mental illness/depression/tragic loss/ we're in unknown waters. 'today we experienced a tragedy'. There is no mention of her being ill and at the point of death.
shes been ill for decades,,

I hope it wasn't suicide. I always admired her courage.

Famous and all, but I never followed her or The Judds. Saw the picture at the country music awards atop your link story and thought, really nice boobs for a 76 year old, then read your other posted newspaper article and find out they aren't original equipment. Darn nice work by somebody (possibly a team of somebodies), suitable for bronzing, though I guess she'll take'm with her. May they rest in peace, with her mental illness problems behind her.

People will pick their own ways out. Her daughters should have done something if they knew she was capable of suicide. My guess is...they never thought she'd do that.

This video represents the first 10 years of my life... 3 family reunions a year at some park in a central location where folks didn't have to travel all that far to enjoy good food and family fellowship... The Higgs reunion was always my favorite... Cook fires were started before daylight and coffee was perking, bacon frying, and gravy being stirred... Good Gawd I can still smell the food being cooked... I digress...
This particular song means a lot to me...

Oh God, how sad.

Forum List

Back