Naomi Judd, Kentucky country singer of Grammy-winning duo The Judds, mother of Wynonna & Ashley, loved by both conservatives & liberals, Dead At 76

She suffered from severe depression and if anyone has suffered with it know that suicide is always an option that scares the hell out of everyone around them.

Not sure how she died, however I hope her family can deal and cope with such a loss.

More and more 'news' outlets are coming out and gently admitting suicide. I don't know why the hesitancy. Seems like this could be used as a good PR thing to get people to seek help. But you know.....really. How many times is therapy successful. Not often unless that person really desires the help.

see...sometimes you just have to face the truth.
and 2.....damn Ashley...WHAT in HELL have you allowed to be done to your face!! You aren't the cute one anymore. GREAT GUNS.

1651523693860.png

^^^ The only question now is will we ever know more about what really happened? I understand completely why privacy is wanted whenever it is wanted, but at the end of the day, remaining quiet will only add more power to a perpetrator's arsenal. In other words, if sharing is what helps other people continue on with their lives, share.

Go here for information on a CMT special that will be shown about Naomi tomorrow night.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

^^^ With Naomi gone, I am worried about both Wynonna and Ashley. I pray that they are strong enough to not go down their mother's trail.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back