Nancy pelosi sides with China once again

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
What a disgusting ole hag who should have retired years ago...prime example of why there should be term limits.

nancy-pelosi-chinas.jpg

What a disgusting ole hag who should have retired years ago...prime example of why there should be term limits.

AMAC describes itself as "vigorously conservative" and gained support from talk show host Glenn Beck and other conservative figures
--------------------------------
did you expect anything less of AMAC?

She is a vile bitter hate filled woman. She hates this country. Like gramps was saying though, her district is infected with her same disease and will keep reelecting her. They hate america also.
And tramp loves this country, he has been having and probably still has his wares made in China, and his dtr, and
he has bankrupted many companies, to hell with workers and to hell with subs, and sues everything that is walking that doesn't agree with him. You might call that patriotic, I call it a lowlife.

She is a vile bitter hate filled woman. She hates this country. Like gramps was saying though, her district is infected with her same disease and will keep reelecting her. They hate america also.
And tramp loves this country, he has been having and probably still has his wares made in China, and his dtr, and
he has bankrupted many companies, to hell with workers and to hell with subs, and sues everything that is walking that doesn't agree with him. You might call that patriotic, I call it a lowlife.

Twisted, garbage headlines from garbage sites.

"Fake news" for you conservative simpletons.

He is a very pitiful man, I have not watched your video, probably full of propaganda.

He is a very pitiful man, I have not watched your video, probably full of propaganda.

It's who you are..............Played for our troops in Vietnam............from a PRAVDA AGENT..

It suits you.

Fuck you asswipe any site that disagrees with you is fake news from a garbage site, Typical lib

It's who you are..............Played for our troops in Vietnam............from a PRAVDA AGENT..

It suits you.

China doesn't have the flu or anyone dying of pneumonia! They are exempt from those conditions.

They must of though it was a bad flu season as well as the US.

Fuck you asswipe any site that disagrees with you is fake news from a garbage site, Typical lib
Not that I disagree with, but crap that seems ridiculous and unbelievable on its face, from RWNJ websites, is almost invariably false.

No one but the most brain dead democrats believes that mess.

So you don't think a lowlife is a family that has their wares made in China or files for bankruptcy 6 times and hires illegals, and does anything to hire cheap labor. Good to know.

It suits you.

Excuse me, I didn't even listen to it.

So you don't think a lowlife is a family that has their wares made in China or files for bankruptcy 6 times and hires illegals, and does anything to hire cheap labor. Good to know.
I don't believe democrat lies. I know that this is all hogwash repeated over and over.

Forum List

Back