Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019

Pelosi-Black-280x175.jpeg

They promised to do it when they ran for office. Clearly, a lot of Americans seem to go along with this. I don’t understand why. Someone please calmly explain it to me.

Universal background checks for every single gun sale that happens in the country.

And that’s just the beginning.

More @ Nancy Pelosi reveals her NASTY 100-day plan for 2019
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
which ones are free?....
under Capitalism?
stick to your statement danny,you never mentioned anything about capitalism....now which of our free states are you talking about?....

They promised to do it when they ran for office. Clearly, a lot of Americans seem to go along with this. I don’t understand why. Someone please calmly explain it to me.

Universal background checks for every single gun sale that happens in the country.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
which ones are free?....
under Capitalism?
stick to your statement danny,you never mentioned anything about capitalism....now which of our free states are you talking about?....
They are sovereign States.

It's why people elect Dims.

Raise taxes and take more freedoms away cuz people are evil..........outside the Federal government, that is. That's why we should give them all our money and weapons.

We would all be dying in the streets without them.

Raise taxes and take more freedoms away cuz people are evil..........outside the Federal government, that is. That's why we should give them all our money and weapons.

I am guessing that your radio never leaves the AM dial, right?

Hey dimwit..universal background checks is enormously popular among the American people and rightfully so

Speak for yourself, not the rest of us.
I stand by what I said. Universal background checks are enormously popular among the American people regardless of what a few gun huggers think
Doesn't matter what ANYONE thinks. It wont pass the Senate or be signed by Trump. Wasted time
And guess what happens then?

In 2020 those votes get noted.

I am guessing that your radio never leaves the AM dial, right?
What's a radio?

That doesn’t sound too bad. Whew, I thought you were going to say she was going to moon the house. Now that is nasty [emoji1785]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That doesn’t sound too bad. Whew, I thought you were going to say she was going to moon the house. Now that is nasty [emoji1785]!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty much as bad as Turtle McConnell mooning the Senate huh?

All talk, no bite. None of that will happen. None of it will get past the Senate. It is not unlike the Repubs voting to do away with ObamaCare all those years they held the House but knew the Senate would not go along.

Kabuki Theater.
The House will pass this...and if Turtle McConnell refuses to bring it to a vote..that will be duly noted and people will realize how important a Dem Senate is

Hey dimwit..universal background checks is enormously popular among the American people and rightfully so

Speak for yourself, not the rest of us.
I stand by what I said. Universal background checks are enormously popular among the American people regardless of what a few gun huggers think
Doesn't matter what ANYONE thinks. It wont pass the Senate or be signed by Trump. Wasted time
And guess what happens then?

In 2020 those votes get noted.
So what. Most people are not 9ne issue voters. Won't sway the election one way or another

you don't know when to stop.
You mean, you don't agree with what I support. I can live with that. Your characterizations are meaningless.
What makes you think your characterizations are any more meaningful? You come off llke a dingbat anyway.
I don't think you know what that word means.
i'm pretty sure he has "dingbat" down.
But you're also pretty sure that Trump is a good president heh heh

Why would anyone be afraid of background checks?

Got something to hide ?

We have a constitutional right to privacy!

We do? I must have missed that. Perhaps you can quote the operative clause.

Right to privacy - Wikipedia
So why does that apply to background checks on gun purchases,, but not on, say, renewing your driver's license? You're not delineating your argument. It is unbounded and unqualified and, currently, meaningless and useless.

you don't know when to stop.
You mean, you don't agree with what I support. I can live with that. Your characterizations are meaningless.
What makes you think your characterizations are any more meaningful? You come off llke a dingbat anyway.
Trump may eclipse Reagan as the best president of our lifetimes. He is without doubt the most consequential already.

Trump may eclipse Reagan as the best president of our lifetimes. He is without doubt the most consequential already.
^^ peak Trump cultism

History will regard Trump's presidency as an embarrassment and an abomination.

Forum List

Back