Nancy Pelosi On C-span

Oldstyle

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2011
Florida
I was watching the House Minority Leader giving kind of a "State of the Democratic Party" as we come up on the mid-term elections and I was struck by her over all demeanor. I hate to say it, Libs...but San Fran Nan looked like she was about to have a nervous breakdown right there on camera!

Comparing how she came across when she was the Speaker of the House back when Barry first came into office and now it's like a before and after picture for someone who's gone off their meds.

I was watching the House Minority Leader giving kind of a "State of the Democratic Party" as we come up on the mid-term elections and I was struck by her over all demeanor. I hate to say it, Libs...but San Fran Nan looked like she was about to have a nervous breakdown right there on camera!

Comparing how she came across when she was the Speaker of the House back when Barry first came into office and now it's like a before and after picture for someone who's gone off their meds.

Has she washed the feet of either Patient Zero or the Undocumented White House Visitor yet?

It's going to be a dog fight, Black...the Democrats still have the media on their side. If that wasn't the case it would be the biggest wave election since 2010.

Remember the good old days when we had a House Speaker who actually got things done FOR the United States?

Yep, Nancy was great.

Now we're stuck with a drunk and very orange golf pro.

It's going to be a dog fight, Black...the Democrats still have the media on their side. If that wasn't the case it would be the biggest wave election since 2010.

Don't forget our massive voter fraud. If you guys aren't total raving lunatics this election should prove you right and be a Democrat landslide.

Remember the good old days when we had a House Speaker who actually got things done FOR the United States?

Yep, Nancy was great.

Now we're stuck with a drunk and very orange golf pro.

C'mon, Luddly...Joe Biden's not a drunk...he's just not very smart! It's also not politically correct to refer to a mixed race person as orange (and I've seen Barry's swing...a golf pro he's not!):dance::dance::dance::dance:

I'm going on record right now and stating that if the Democrats WERE to win back the House...that Nancy Pelosi will not be getting the Speaker's job back. She looked awful on C-Span.

I'm going on record right now and stating that if the Democrats WERE to win back the House...that Nancy Pelosi will not be getting the Speaker's job back. She looked awful on C-Span.
She must have finally read the Obamacare bill and saw what's going to happen after reaching age 76.

It's gotta be tough to repeat the same old talking points year after year and have fewer and fewer people believe what you're saying. That's what San Fran Nan has been doing since Obama hit the Oval Office and it's obvious that she's not up to it anymore. Robert Gibbs was only good for so long trying to pull off the same thing as Press Secretary...same thing with Jay Carney...getting up in front of a crowd and lying your ass off obviously takes a lot out of a person.

It's gotta be tough to repeat the same old talking points year after year and have fewer and fewer people believe what you're saying. That's what San Fran Nan has been doing since Obama hit the Oval Office and it's obvious that she's not up to it anymore. Robert Gibbs was only good for so long trying to pull off the same thing as Press Secretary...same thing with Jay Carney...getting up in front of a crowd and lying your ass off obviously takes a lot out of a person.

I think it's seeing the person in the mirror every day that does it.

and as we all know, there is but one huge ugly satanic monster
that has two heads, one with the appearance of a donkey and the other an elephant.
AMERICA is in deep do-do!

Next time, VOTE and be sure to vote for the NOT a Democrat & NOT a Republican!

What's most frightening is that Nan Leatherface keeps getting elected by citizens of this country.

nancy-pelosi-quote-300x300.jpg

She is a ding-bat.

nancy-pelosi-quote-300x300.jpg

She is a ding-bat.
Well to be fair, Congress and the Senate don't actually read any bills before they pass them, like back in 2010, when most Republicans and Democrats didn't read the ACA before they voted on it: Lawmakers challenged to read health care bill before voting - Carrie Budoff Brown - POLITICO.com
House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) read, verbatim, sections of the 1,200-page energy bill from the floor — a droning protest of a 300-page amendment delivered at 3 a.m. Friday. “No one — not one single member of Congress — has read the bill that Democratic leadership is bringing up for a vote today,” his spokesman, Michael Steel, said in an e-mailed statement. “We expect it may take a while, but members of Congress, and — more importantly — the American people have a right to know what the House is voting on.”

I turned it off after about 20 seconds....
I could see where it was going...
She said the government was shut down for 16 days a year ago....

I bet she was going to say how much that destroyed the country.
How devastating it was to the overall health of the universe...

Does anyone believe anything that comes out of this lady's mouth.

Forum List

Back