Nancy Pelosi lied to George Stephanopoulos’ face on live TV (and he pretty much let her)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Well let's face it, Geoege also loved sucking Blow Job Clintins dick and licking The Hildebeast's cxxx!

There are plenty of examples of Democrats lying to the media, of course, because that’s what they do: Democrats lie, and the Democrat propaganda media lets them get away with it.

So it should not surprise anyone that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi lied like a boss in an interview with ABC News’ former Clinton War Room sycophant George Stephanopoulos, who took a job in media after leaving the second-most corrupt administration in the history of the republic after Obama’s.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com

Well? What was the supposed lie?

The lie was that Schiff's parody of the phone call to Zelensky was an accurate rendition of the phone call. We all know that it was not accurate, it was a kangaroo court version. Pelosi lied her ass off and Stephanopoulos did not press her on it. He let it sound like Schiff's lies were the truth.

The false rendition of Trumps words.

Let me explain..

When a person says somethig and you tell people he said something different, that's what is called a "lie".

Does that help you understand what I taught my children not long after they learned to talk?

Last edited:

The lie was that Schiff's parody of the phone call to Zelensky was an accurate rendition of the phone call. We all know that it was not accurate, it was a kangaroo court version. Pelosi lied her ass off and Stephanopoulos did not press her on it. He let it sound like Schiff's lies were the truth.
Dude, if you think that was a lie how do you feel about "biggest inaugural crowd ever"?

Dude, if you think that was a lie how do you feel about "biggest inaugural crowd ever"?

That is a deflection.

Did Pelosi lie or didn't she.

Answer the question (for once) like a man (for once).

That is a deflection.

You'll notice that Crepitus hasn't done so.

i couldnt help but notice how bad her make up job was,,,she still looks 95

Either she lied or she's just too stupid to keep up. Either way, she's really starting to look like she's in way over her head. She's going back to her "we have to pass it to find out what's in it" days. It's sad and embarrassing to have such people representing us.

That is a deflection.

Nancy Pelosi did not lie.

I would have thought that was understood from my posts.

But just to be clear, she did not lie.

The liars are, at least for the moment, largely on the political right.

That is a deflection.

Nancy Pelosi did not lie.

I would have thought that was understood from my posts.

But just to be clear, she did not lie.

The liars are, at least for the moment, largely on the political right.

So, you are saying Schiff's little parody (which everybody agrees was unprofessional and incorrect) was a true reflection of Trump's phone conversation ?

Got it.

Well let's face it, Geoege also loved sucking Blow Job Clintins dick and licking The Hildebeast's cxxx!

There are plenty of examples of Democrats lying to the media, of course, because that’s what they do: Democrats lie, and the Democrat propaganda media lets them get away with it.

So it should not surprise anyone that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi lied like a boss in an interview with ABC News’ former Clinton War Room sycophant George Stephanopoulos, who took a job in media after leaving the second-most corrupt administration in the history of the republic after Obama’s.

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com
I've seen a ton of that on CNN/PMSNBC. The talking head just sits there with head nodding in agreement - like one of those bobblehead dolls - while their guests lie through their teeth.

upload_2019-10-4_10-28-26.jpeg

Last edited:
The Trumpybear administration has set the new standard, they are under no obligation to tell the Congress or American People the truth, unless they are sworn under oath.

But of course the lie in this case is that the parody was meant to be an accurate or verbatim reading of the "summary" of Trumps phone call where he illegally demands favors for help against his political rivals from the new Ukrainian President

The Trumpybear administration has set the new standard, they are under no obligation to tell the Congress or American People the truth, unless they are sworn under oath.

But of course the lie in this case is that the parody was meant to be an accurate or verbatim reading of the "summary" of Trumps phone call where he illegally demands favors for help against his political rivals from the new Ukrainian President
SARCASM.....HEY RUSSIA LOOK FOR HILDEBEASTS EMAILS!!!!!...... BOO BLINDED BY THE TRUTH...AGAIN!

SARCASM.....HEY RUSSIA LOOK FOR HILDEBEASTS EMAILS!!!!!...... BOO BLINDED BY THE TRUTH...AGAIN!

"I have no obligation to be honest to the media"

Trumpybear's first campaign manager testifying under oath about lying to the media and the American People.

But look over there, on stage left, we have repeat performance and known crowd favorite, let's give a warm welcome to "Hillary and the Emails"

Forum List

Back