Nancy Pelosi Has Nothing Good To Say About Great Jobs Report

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
While the USMCA languishes on her desk...Nancy Pelosi uses farmers as an excuse to trash the November jobs report.

Pelosi Responds To U.S. Adding 266,000 Jobs In November. Yes, It’s As Sad As You Think It Is.

Nancy-Pelosi-Sad.001.jpeg

By

William Addison

December 6, 2019

Nancy Pelosi? More like Negative Nancy.

After the stunning report published by the Department of Labor showed that 266,000 jobs were added in November, the Speaker of the House dedicated not even a full sentence in her official statement to commend the incredible jobs numbers.

And no, it’s not like the press release was a mashup of a variety of issues either. It’s literally titled “Pelosi Statement on November Jobs Report.” Again, not even a full sentence of praise — check it out:

“Despite some encouraging numbers, the November jobs report offers little solace to the farmers and hard-working families who are struggling to stay above water with the costs of living rising and uncertainty surging,” the statement began.

“Despite some encouraging numbers” — see, I told you. Heck, that might not even be half a sentence — let’s continue.

“We must take action to strengthen the health and financial security of America’s seniors and families. Next week, the House will pass our transformational Lower Drug Costs Now Act to finally stop Americans from having to pay more for their medicines than what Big Pharma charges for the same drugs in other countries. When we lower out-of-control prescription drug prices, we deliver huge savings for patients, employers and taxpayers – which we will reinvest in the search for cures and historic new vision, dental and hearing benefits for Medicare beneficiaries,” the statement continued.

So while Americans are finding jobs and celebrating great economic success under the Trump administration, Pelosi is going off on tangents about drug costs and Big Pharma? Can you say “desperation”?

But wait, there’s more — the house speaker saved the best part for last.

“House Democrats have sent the Senate more than 275 bipartisan bills to improve the lives of America’s hard working families. While Senator McConnell and the GOP Senate refuse to act, House Democrats will continue to work relentlessly to deliver progress For The People: lower health care costs, bigger paychecks, cleaner government,” the statement concluded.

Yup, this is why Democrats are losing in every facet of American politics.​

America was founded and built upon deceit. What you rubes are left with is the charade of who is less deceitful coupled with schmearfesting.

We don't hate Trump, we just hate that he hasn't face-planted the economy as predicted....

America was founded and built upon deceit. What you rubes are left with is the charade of who is less deceitful coupled with schmearfesting.
The difference between America and most other countries is the people could recognize criminals and fakers before they were able to cause too much damage. Other countries learned the hard way what happens when you fall in with liars and criminals. Then they repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

Pelosi is a partisan. Partisans are intellectually dishonest regularly. Virtually nothing they say can be believed without confirmation.

We saw (and still see) exactly the same behaviors from the right wingers as the unemployment rate plummeted under Obama.

Partisan ideologues are liars. It's just part of them. It's a foundational symptom of the affliction. I wish they'd find another hobby.

Pelosi is a partisan. Partisans are intellectually dishonest regularly. Virtually nothing they say can be believed without confirmation.

We saw (and still see) exactly the same behaviors from the right wingers as the unemployment rate plummeted under Obama.

Partisan ideologues are liars. It's just part of them. It's a foundational symptom of the affliction. I wish they'd find another hobby.
Lefties resent Trump's success, and they would destroy the country to block it.

You remind me of Paul Ryan. Lefties don't like him because he claims to be conservative, and Republicans don't like him because he is a lefty

While the USMCA languishes on her desk...Nancy Pelosi uses farmers as an excuse to trash the November jobs report.

Pelosi Responds To U.S. Adding 266,000 Jobs In November. Yes, It’s As Sad As You Think It Is.

Nancy-Pelosi-Sad.001.jpeg

By

William Addison

December 6, 2019

Nancy Pelosi? More like Negative Nancy.

After the stunning report published by the Department of Labor showed that 266,000 jobs were added in November, the Speaker of the House dedicated not even a full sentence in her official statement to commend the incredible jobs numbers.

And no, it’s not like the press release was a mashup of a variety of issues either. It’s literally titled “Pelosi Statement on November Jobs Report.” Again, not even a full sentence of praise — check it out:

“Despite some encouraging numbers, the November jobs report offers little solace to the farmers and hard-working families who are struggling to stay above water with the costs of living rising and uncertainty surging,” the statement began.

“Despite some encouraging numbers” — see, I told you. Heck, that might not even be half a sentence — let’s continue.

“We must take action to strengthen the health and financial security of America’s seniors and families. Next week, the House will pass our transformational Lower Drug Costs Now Act to finally stop Americans from having to pay more for their medicines than what Big Pharma charges for the same drugs in other countries. When we lower out-of-control prescription drug prices, we deliver huge savings for patients, employers and taxpayers – which we will reinvest in the search for cures and historic new vision, dental and hearing benefits for Medicare beneficiaries,” the statement continued.

So while Americans are finding jobs and celebrating great economic success under the Trump administration, Pelosi is going off on tangents about drug costs and Big Pharma? Can you say “desperation”?

But wait, there’s more — the house speaker saved the best part for last.

“House Democrats have sent the Senate more than 275 bipartisan bills to improve the lives of America’s hard working families. While Senator McConnell and the GOP Senate refuse to act, House Democrats will continue to work relentlessly to deliver progress For The People: lower health care costs, bigger paychecks, cleaner government,” the statement concluded.

Yup, this is why Democrats are losing in every facet of American politics.​
Why do we have so many homeless and so many having to work two or three jobs in order to afford a roof over their heads?

You remind me of Paul Ryan. Lefties don't like him because he claims to be conservative, and Republicans don't like him because he is a lefty
Having both whacked-out ends of the spectrum cranky with me is always a good sign.

I object to the use of the word bitch in the op's title. I raise dogs, and my bitches are nicer than most people. I think you should stop insulting dogs by comparing this nancy thing to them.

Having both whacked-out ends of the spectrum cranky with me is always a good sign.
It is clear to most of us that you are just a garden variety commie. Commies like to hide behind a less-commie political image, but it is like seeing a fat person hide behind a skinny tree.

It is clear to most of us that you are just a garden variety commie. Commies like to hide behind a less-commie political image, but it is like seeing a fat person hide behind a skinny tree.
Okay, I'm a commie.

Pelosi is a partisan........

Pelosi is a lying sack of shit.
You may very well be right.

She is a politician, and politicians, by nature, are usually found to be lying sacks of $shit, however...

Your Orange Baboon makes her look like a Gold Star Truth Teller by comparison...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

And that, with your POS not even coming from a political background...

Imagine how long that List of Presidential Bull$hit would have been, had he actually BEEN a professional politician...

My God !!! :21:

---------

P.S...

is that check from Mexico in the mail yet, to pay for the wall?

Are you guys done photo-shopping the 2017 Inauguration pictures to support the Baboon's claims of the largest crowds ever?

Any luck yet on finding credible evidence to support your POS's claims that he won the popular vote in 2016?

And on and on and on...

----------

Political parties that live in glass houses should not throw stones... :21:

Pelosi is a partisan........

Pelosi is a lying sack of shit.
You may very well be right.

She is a politician, and politicians, by nature, are usually found to be lying sacks of $shit, however...

Your Orange Baboon makes her look like a Gold Star Truth Teller by comparison...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

And that, with your POS not even coming from a political background...

Imagine how long that List of Presidential Bull$hit would have been, had he actually BEEN a professional politician...

My God !!! :21:

---------

P.S...

is that check from Mexico in the mail yet, to pay for the wall?

Are you guys done photo-shopping the 2017 Inauguration pictures to support the Baboon's claims of the largest crowds ever?

Any luck yet on finding credible evidence to support your POS's claims that he won the popular vote in 2016?

And on and on and on...

----------

Political parties that live in glass houses should not throw stones... :21:
The problem is that the nutters just don't see it. All they see is the other tribe.

So in a way, in their way, they're being honest.

A weird and fascinating symptom of the affliction.

Okay, I'm a commie.
I have more respect for commies who admit what they are than I do for commies who claim to be to the right of commies. Hats off to you for your honesty.

Forum List

Back