Nancy Pelosi Freaks Out When Reporter Uses The Term 'illegal Aliens' Questioning Her

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I believe the term should be 'Wetbacks' but that's just me. This incident also shows what control-freaks the Democrats are. They don't even want you using terms and expressions, which they find "negative" but which are actually the most accurate descriptions and which tend to wake people up.

Nancy Pelosi and all the other freaks in the Democrat Party are viciously anti-White and I am glad a white woman called them out accurately for what they truly are............'illegal aliens'.

Go to 1:54 in video:

Democrats shy away from the truth at all times. It doesn't help their agenda, and actually harms it.

Calling an illegal alien an illegal alien, is the true and correct way to refer to them. They have broken our laws to come in and/or stay.

Pointing out the truth to a Democrat, is like shining sunlight on a vampire - they recoil, scream and protest.

I believe the term should be 'Wetbacks' but that's just me. This incident also shows what control-freaks the Democrats are. They don't even want you using terms and expressions, which they find "negative" but which are actually the most accurate descriptions and which tend to wake people up.

Nancy Pelosi and all the other freaks in the Democrat Party are viciously anti-White and I am glad a white woman called them out accurately for what they truly are............'illegal aliens'.

"Freaks out" is a gross overstatement of what she said.

• Banned

"Freaks out" is a gross overstatement of what she said.

Do you believe they should be called 'illegal aliens' or 'wetbacks' as in President Eisenhowers government program 'Operation Wetback' used to round up these type people?

Forum List

Back