Nancy Did It

Ok, let's go back to where you got that I said he talked to Pelosi? I didn't, and neither did he...However, he DID say that BOTH refusals of NG help from Trump were in writing...

So, a question I have if this J6 committee is a true fact finding body, why haven't these documents been entered into to record?
You said that Patel had first hand testimony. If he wasn’t in the room with Pelosi, it wasn’t first hand.

Simple as that.

Bullshit. Patel has no first hand evidence that Pelosi rejected NG.
He says the Capitol Police, and that it is in writing...Now, what has been put forth by Congressman's Banks, and Davis is that according to House Rules Pelosi IS in charge of Capitol Security, and that they will investigate the J6 Committee when they take power in Jan 2023....

You said that Patel had first hand testimony. If he wasn’t in the room with Pelosi, it wasn’t first hand.

Simple as that.
Oh for Christ sake....Patel and Miller BOTH said that the troops were offered, and refused...Now, you are dismissing the SecDef, and The SecDef CoS.....I think between the two to believe, you or them? I'll believe them.

Oh for Christ sake....Patel and Miller BOTH said that the troops were offered, and refused...Now, you are dismissing the SecDef, and The SecDef CoS.....I think between the two to believe, you or them? I'll believe them.
Are you forgetting you claimed that the offer went to Pelosi and that Pelosi refused?

Miller didn’t say that. It’s just coming from Patel.

What part of the English language do you not get? I've posted multiple times where Miller said that there was no offering of the troops. You really are part of a brain dead cult society, that only has tunnel vision for Trump.

He says the Capitol Police, and that it is in writing...Now, what has been put forth by Congressman's Banks, and Davis is that according to House Rules Pelosi IS in charge of Capitol Security, and that they will investigate the J6 Committee when they take power in Jan 2023....

But that's wrong. The Capitol Police are overseen by a number of entities and individuals, none of whom are Pelosi.

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi wasn't ‘in charge’ of Capitol Police on Jan. 6
The claim that Pelosi was in charge of Capitol Police on Jan. 6 is FALSE, based on our research. While the House speaker has some ties to Capitol Police oversight, saying Pelosi is “in charge” of the agency isn't accurate. The agency is overseen by a three-member board, none of whom are appointed by Pelosi. Additionally, the Jan. 6 select committee will investigate more than the Capitol Police, and there's no evidence Pelosi herself will be investigated.
You need to get your shit together fool.

If you believe them, Miller said the troops were not called up by Trump.

Where exactly does it say Pelosi is in charge of calling up the troops? If you cannot cite the specific rule, you and the Federalist publication are lying.

You're deranged to think the Speaker of the House is in charge of the security of the Capitol. :cuckoo:

And not a single statement from the "leaders of the civilized world" about the inadmissibility of such provocations. They sit quietly like mice

ZXCcsvBS7dA.jpg

Pelosi’s Taiwan Trip Spurs Chinese Battery Giant to Pause Plant Debut​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back