Nancy Did It

I’m not…I’d like to see him testify, but in the public setting…Not behind closed doors where the producer has a chance to chop shit up for your consumption.
He can testify all he wants. It’s still going to be hearsay. Probably double or triple hearsay.

So why do you get to have it both ways with hearsay?

He can testify all he wants. It’s still going to be hearsay. Probably double or triple hearsay.

So why do you get to have it both ways with hearsay?
So, you agree Cassidy’s testimony was trash, just like you say Patel’s would be?

So, you agree Cassidy’s testimony was trash, just like you say Patel’s would be?
You already declared Hutchinson’s testimony to be trash.

Why do you want Kash to testify with the same kind of trash?

More over, why do you believe his trash?

Why do you believe hers
Hutchinson has nothing to do with the topic.

You shouldn’t have even brought her up because it shows your double standard.

I bet you didn’t even think about Kash’s little claim being hearsay until I brought it up.

Yet you claim you aren’t trying to have it both ways. How can that be?

Hutchinson has nothing to do with the topic.

You shouldn’t have even brought her up because it shows your double standard.

I bet you didn’t even think about Kash’s little claim being hearsay until I brought it up.

Yet you claim you aren’t trying to have it both ways. How can that be?
Patel’s interviews are first hand accounts….unlike Hutchison

Patel’s interviews are first hand accounts….unlike Hutchison
Most of Hutchinson’s testimony was first hand accounts, but being a first hand account does not mean it’s not hearsay.

Patel has no first hand account of discussing national guard with Nancy Pelosi at any time.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
No…they want it in private so they can cherry pick his statements, and when he counters their narrative, the producer can ignore it altogether…

This committee is a scripted clown show.
Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony was in private until she went public. Patel would get the same treatment. You are making a nonsensical argument for idiots.

Most of Hutchinson’s testimony was first hand accounts, but being a first hand account does not mean it’s not hearsay.

Patel has no first hand account of discussing national guard with Nancy Pelosi at any time.
Ok, let's go back to where you got that I said he talked to Pelosi? I didn't, and neither did he...However, he DID say that BOTH refusals of NG help from Trump were in writing...

So, a question I have if this J6 committee is a true fact finding body, why haven't these documents been entered into to record?

Forum List

Back