Nancy Did It

It has been obvious from the start. Someone let the committee know.

The Capitol Police (USCP) were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and had insufficient riot shields and helmets, and they were never trained to handle a riot even after the riots of 2020, the investigation shows, according to Banks.

They wanted to clear the way for their blm and antifa brown shirts embedded in the Trump crowd....

We'll never know because she didn't subpoena herself, did she?

They should subpoena Nancy Pelosi

Mrs Pelosi, shouldn’t you have known Republicans were violent, crazy zealots willing to do whatever Trump told them to do? How could you have not fortified the Capitol to hold back the Republican Mob?

Nancy Pelosi: I knew Republicans were crazy, but I never thought they were THAT crazy. In spite of their bizarre conspiracy fantasies and low intellect, I thought they would have some respect for our nation, the Constitution and a long tradition of a peaceful transfer of power.

Mrs Pelosi, shouldn’t you have known Republicans were violent, crazy zealots willing to do whatever Trump told them to do? How could you have not fortified the Capitol to hold back the Republican Mob?

Nancy Pelosi: I knew Republicans were crazy, but I never thought they were THAT crazy. In spite of their bizarre conspiracy fantasies and low intellect, I thought they would have some respect for our nation, the Constitution and a long tradition of a peaceful transfer of power.

Why are you ignoring the report that shows she didn't do shit as the report claims:

"The Capitol Police (USCP) were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and had insufficient riot shields and helmets, and they were never trained to handle a riot even after the riots of 2020, the investigation shows, according to Banks."

Why are you ignoring the report that shows she didn't do shit as the report claims:

"The Capitol Police (USCP) were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and had insufficient riot shields and helmets, and they were never trained to handle a riot even after the riots of 2020, the investigation shows, according to Banks."
Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

How could Pelosi not have realized how deranged and dangerous Republicans were?

If it was me, I would have called out Seal Team 6, the First Cavalry and had A-10s and Attack Helicopters to mow down the crazed Republican Mob

yawn

It has been obvious from the start. Someone let the committee know.

The Capitol Police (USCP) were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and had insufficient riot shields and helmets, and they were never trained to handle a riot even after the riots of 2020, the investigation shows, according to Banks.
Newsflash...The House (and Senate) SOA are different people from Nancy Pelosi

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

How could Pelosi not have realized how deranged and dangerous Republicans were?

If it was me, I would have called out Seal Team 6, the First Cavalry and had A-10s and Attack Helicopters to mow down the crazed Republican Mob

And how many died there, how many elected officials were kidnapped, why did the "rioters" fail so easily despite the minimal defense with open doors and hundreds of "rioters" milling around in the building they encountered?

:rolleyes:

Really are you that stupid?

And how many died there, how many elected officials were kidnapped, why did the "rioters" fail so easily despite the minimal defense with open doors and hundreds of "rioters" milling around in the building they encountered?

:rolleyes:

Really are you that stupid?
The Rioters blindly followed their leaders instructions

They never had any hope of winning…..but they did it anyway
Trump didn’t care

This is media spin on the lady's death and you swallow it right up... She was not trampled by protesters she was trampled then pepper sprayed and then beaten by capitol cops... she did not die from an over dose she was dead on the steps that day where she was beaten with a baton....
The video is out there.. you can watch it happen...
What you post is a lie.

If the video is out there, post it and prove your case.
And don't tell me to look for the video, the onus is on you.
Post the video of police beating Boyland.

Oh Geez.

Shut the fuckup
How come we do not know who Epps is? Why don't we know the number of agents in the protest? We don't know why because it was a set up. A child could figure it out. Just a cover for the fraud.

The Rioters blindly followed their leaders instructions

They never had any hope of winning…..but they did it anyway
Trump didn’t care
Still lying? Trump said peacefully let your voice be heard. They can edit it out, but he said it.

What you post is a lie.

If the video is out there, post it and prove your case.
And don't tell me to look for the video, the onus is on you.
Post the video of police beating Boyland.
I already have look it up and watch it.... the truth about 1-6

Forum List

Back