Name one good thing Islam is doing for the whole of humanity today ...

Even if that were true, which it's not, any attempt to eradicate Islam would quickly supplant it and become the main problem with the world today. Language like that is an implicit advocacy of genocide.
I don't want genocide. I want them to see they are worshiping satan and change their ways. Islam is a religion of violence that started the whole killing of non-muslims.

So, you think the judeo-christian god is satan? I would not let many people around here hear you say that.
No, I think the false god of islam is satan.

I don't want genocide. I want them to see they are worshiping satan and change their ways. Islam is a religion of violence that started the whole killing of non-muslims.

So, you think the judeo-christian god is satan? I would not let many people around here hear you say that.

The God of Islam is the exact same God.

So you just called your God Satan. He'll be ever so pleased.

And this is why there will never be peace in the middle east. Both religions acknowledge everything in the old testement up until the story of abraham. So, in fact the god of Islam is the same god.

Where they ver off is in the telling of abrahams story. God promises Abraham that he will father nations (etc) ... But he is old and his wife is barren. We man kind takes it into his own hand and Abraham fathers a child with a servent woman. Later Abraham fathers a child with his wife ... Depending on your religion, Gods promise is for either the firstborn (mans attempt to make Gods word happen) or the second child (God making Gids word happen)

Law at the time dictated that the first born is the one that gets everything at the fathers death. God comes down and says "don't think so, take this first child and servent woman and throw her out, it was with you and your wife my promise was with" (I paraphrase obviously)

Islam follows that first child, Jews follow the second child

the rest is a history of bloodshed

Third, you're hatred toward muslims will only continue the conflict with no resolution.

The Bible says to love thy neighbor as thyself and to love the stranger and foreigner

Can you show us where the Quran says to love non-Muslims? :lol:

Ramadan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Charity

Charity is very important in Islam, and even more so during Ramadan. According to tradition, Ramadan is a particularly blessed time to give in charity, as the reward is 70[16] times greater than any other time of the year. For that reason, Muslims will spend more in charity (sadaqa), and many will pay their zakat during Ramadan, to receive the blessings (reward). In many Muslim countries, it is not uncommon to see people giving food to the poor and the homeless, and to even see large public areas for the poor to come and break their fast. It is said that if a person helps a fasting person to break their fast, then they receive a reward for that fast, without diminishing the reward that the fasting person got for their fast.

Its against the Muslim religion to do charity for personal praise or benifit.

So that means they are not supposed to talk about their charitable efforts.
NO GO !! Muslims only give charity to other muslims ....not to other people of different religions that make up the whole of humanity !! ............WHY DO YOU TELL SO MANY BLATANT LIES ???:eusa_eh:

And this is why there will never be peace in the middle east. Both religions acknowledge everything in the old testement up until the story of abraham. So, in fact the god of Islam is the same god.

Where they ver off is in the telling of abrahams story. God promises Abraham that he will father nations (etc) ... But he is old and his wife is barren. We man kind takes it into his own hand and Abraham fathers a child with a servent woman. Later Abraham fathers a child with his wife ... Depending on your religion, Gods promise is for either the firstborn (mans attempt to make Gods word happen) or the second child (God making Gids word happen)

Law at the time dictated that the first born is the one that gets everything at the fathers death. God comes down and says "don't think so, take this first child and servent woman and throw her out, it was with you and your wife my promise was with" (I paraphrase obviously)

Islam follows that first child, Jews follow the second child

the rest is a history of bloodshed

Actually, I believe you took more than a little liberty in your paraphrasing. First, Ishmael's mother Hagar was more than a mere servant woman; she was in fact Abraham's wife:

"And Sarai (Sarah) Abram's (Abraham's) wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her Abram to be his wife" (Genesis 16:3, KJV).

Also, the right of the first born was more than just local law. It was in fact a Biblical mandate as well:

"If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated: Then it shall be, when he maketh his sons to inherit that which he hath, that he may not make the son of the beloved firstborn before the son of the hated, which is indeed the firstborn: But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his" (Deuteronomy 21:15-18, KJV).

There is an apparent contradiction between the above quoted verses and the treatment of Ishmael. Even worse, there are several verses in the Bible which claim that Isaac was Abraham's only begotten son, thus denying Ishmael's very existence:

“And it came to pass after these things, that God did tempt Abraham, and said unto him, Abraham: and he said, Behold, here I am. Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of” (Genesis 22:1-2, KJV).

“By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called” (Hebrews 11:17-18).

I will let others figure it out. I have studied various versions of the Bible for 60 years (starting from the time I was around 12) and find the Book to be confusing. Christians, using the same Book as their guideline, cannot agree on what it says. On the several forums I have visited, the most heated arguments are not between Christians and non-Christians, but between Christians.

Can anyone name one good thing the vile cult of Islam is doing for all of humanity today ???:eusa_eh:

Name One good thing you are doing for humanity
exposing traitors like you,and also exposing the truth about Islam!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I dont think you are doing any of those things, let alone doing them to a level of comptetence that would allow you to be doing good for the world.

obama won't speak out or give a statement about this murder because it would further alienate his Christian hating base.

Third, you're hatred toward muslims will only continue the conflict with no resolution.

The Bible says to love thy neighbor as thyself and to love the stranger and foreigner

Unfortunately, there are verses in the Qur'an which call for the killing of non-Muslims; however, most Muslims ignore these particular verses and concentrate instead on these verses which encourage charity and forgiveness. The same is true for the Christian Bible. There are indeed verses which call for the killing of non-believers, but today no one takes these verses seriously. Here is the passage in the Bible which says it all:

“If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage” (Deuteronomy 13:6-10, KJV).

Of course, there are other examples of Killings authorized by the God of the Christian Bible:

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.” (1 Samuel 15:2-3).

“And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary.” (Ezekiel 9:5-6).

“But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee” (Deuteronomy 20:16-17).

“And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he did unto the king of Jericho.

"Then Joshua passed from Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought against Libnah: And the LORD delivered it also, and the king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he did unto the king of Jericho.

"And Joshua passed from Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped against it, and fought against it: And the LORD delivered Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to Libnah.

"And from Lachish Joshua passed unto Eglon, and all Israel with him; and they encamped against it, and fought against it: And they took it on that day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein he utterly destroyed that day, according to all that he had done to Lachish.

"And Joshua went up from Eglon, and all Israel with him, unto Hebron; and they fought against it: And they took it, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof, and all the cities thereof, and all the souls that were therein; he left none remaining, according to all that he had done to Eglon; but destroyed it utterly, and all the souls that were therein.

"And Joshua returned, and all Israel with him, to Debir; and fought against it: And he took it, and the king thereof, and all the cities thereof; and they smote them with the edge of the sword, and utterly destroyed all the souls that were therein; he left none remaining: as he had done to Hebron, so he did to Debir, and to the king thereof; as he had done also to Libnah, and to her king.

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded” (Joshua 10:28-40, highlights my own).

Remember the parable of the nobleman and 10 servants? How does it end:

"But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and slaughter them in my presence." Luke 19:27.

To suggest that the Qur'an is evil and vile and the Christian Bible is all noble and pure demonstrates a lack of understanding of both Books.

The God of Islam is the exact same God.

So you just called your God Satan. He'll be ever so pleased.
The god of islam is not the same God that I as a Christian worship. The god of islam is a false god named allah after their old moon god. There is only ONE TRUE GOD,THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC, AND JOSHUA WHO CREATED HEAVEN AND EARTH.

Unfortunately, there are verses in the Qur'an which call for the killing of non-Muslims; however, most Muslims ignore these particular verses and concentrate instead on these verses which encourage charity and forgiveness. The same is true for the Christian Bible. There are indeed verses which call for the killing of non-believers, but today no one takes these verses seriously. Here is the passage in the Bible which says it all:

“If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage” (Deuteronomy 13:6-10, KJV).

Of course, there are other examples of Killings authorized by the God of the Christian Bible:

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.” (1 Samuel 15:2-3).

“And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary.” (Ezekiel 9:5-6).

“But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee” (Deuteronomy 20:16-17).

“And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he did unto the king of Jericho.

"Then Joshua passed from Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought against Libnah: And the LORD delivered it also, and the king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he did unto the king of Jericho.

"And Joshua passed from Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped against it, and fought against it: And the LORD delivered Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to Libnah.

"And from Lachish Joshua passed unto Eglon, and all Israel with him; and they encamped against it, and fought against it: And they took it on that day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein he utterly destroyed that day, according to all that he had done to Lachish.

"And Joshua went up from Eglon, and all Israel with him, unto Hebron; and they fought against it: And they took it, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof, and all the cities thereof, and all the souls that were therein; he left none remaining, according to all that he had done to Eglon; but destroyed it utterly, and all the souls that were therein.

"And Joshua returned, and all Israel with him, to Debir; and fought against it: And he took it, and the king thereof, and all the cities thereof; and they smote them with the edge of the sword, and utterly destroyed all the souls that were therein; he left none remaining: as he had done to Hebron, so he did to Debir, and to the king thereof; as he had done also to Libnah, and to her king.

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded” (Joshua 10:28-40, highlights my own).

Remember the parable of the nobleman and 10 servants? How does it end:

"But as for these enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and slaughter them in my presence." Luke 19:27.

To suggest that the Qur'an is evil and vile and the Christian Bible is all noble and pure demonstrates a lack of understanding of both Books.
Simple, one, the quran is false, one is truth, the Bible. Bible word of God, quran, word of mohammed, false prophet. God destroyed the wicked in the lands he gave to the Israelites. Muslims kill people because they don't follow their satan worshiping cult.

The attitudes expressed by the creator of this thread are worse than Islam.

If a tree is known by its fruits, it's the creator of this thread, not Muslims, who worships a false God.

Forum List

Back