Name Calling in the CDZ

Name calling is a simple defensive reaction by the far right conservatives, some of the social cons, and a few of the libertarians. It is a given for right wing health care industry private sector workers and anarcho-commies.

The fact is that they only have the name calling as the tide inexorably moves them into American history as anecdotal examples of personal and collective failure in our great national narrative.

How many examples would I have to produce to get you to drop this notion of PARTISAN name-calling? Cause I KNOW I could do that.

Some people just can't help themselves.

Their emotions take over so completely that they can't take a moment to find a better choice of words.

That's what politics does to some.

If you would name "some people", they might find your comments to be insulting. Lipstick on a pig and stuff.

Their emotions take over so completely that they can't take a moment to find a better choice of words.

If you would name "some people", they might find your comments to be insulting. Lipstick on a pig and stuff.

Name names? Son go look in any forum on this board outside this one........

Name names? Son go look in any forum on this board outside this one........

Son.........name the names. Let's do it right.

Name calling is a simple defensive reaction by the far right conservatives, some of the social cons, and a few of the libertarians. It is a given for right wing health care industry private sector workers and anarcho-commies.

Comments above change nothing of the truth of the italicized. We are now in the flame zone, yet folks have been fairly decent here. Let's see if that stays the same.

Actually, you can't call someone a racist or a bigot in the CDZone. Our standards here are higher than your average cable news show.. :lol:
The concept is to make debate and discussion points WITHOUT making the dialogue the least bit personal..

But I'm interested in this rumor about a "nanny filter".. We have no such tool enabled. If you are seeing XXXXXXXX in your posts --- that is a moderator reminding you of the zone rules. Probably was a minor infraction that you just danced away without getting. Or maybe it came with an official warning. I know of no other X'ing that should appear.
No, I am well aware of the rules and have no issue with them. I have a major issue with the 'nanny filter.' The MODS here are sufficient enough to take care of the problem of inappropriate use of terms but an automatic filter on specific words is unconscionable. I fond that type of censorship inane and useless.

That right there is what a censored word looks like. The MODS didn't change that - it was changed immediately when the post was placed.

The fact is that they only have the name calling as the tide inexorably moves them into American history as anecdotal examples of personal and collective failure in our great national narrative.

How many examples would I have to produce to get you to drop this notion of PARTISAN name-calling? Cause I KNOW I could do that.
lol. Already pointed out but Starkey usually does not bother with the truth.

That is obvious by the blindly partisan statement he posted in your quote. Almost nothing can be said to only infect one side of the isle, much less name calling.

Moderation Message:

This is afterall a thread in the CDZone. And I think
it is useful to folks who want to stay within the special
rules for this Zone. So
let's avoid making posts personal..

FlaCalTenn

Back to the OP's idea. If a person ad homs some one, then I think that is a violation. If a term such as "bigot" accurately describes a person's behavior or beliefs, then that is not a violation.

Forum List

Back