Nadler will grill AG Barr again today

Barr destroyed all of the democrat's "talking points", even if it took a Republican allowing Barr to respond because the democrats kept cutting Barr's answers off with the rude "reclaiming my time" so they could get all their assigned talking points in.
Two good new items Barr said:
1. There is a separate investigation into the illegal "unmasking" of US citizens by the Obama admin.
2. When Durham's report is ready it will be released, even if it might affect the November election.

It is clear that the lack of liberal precipitation in this thread is a glaring admission that the hearing was a clown show.
Barr simply destroyed Nadler.

The entire fiasco was pathetic.

it was...But, it highlighted what buffoons the demos truly are....I was actually surprised that Nader wouldn’t giv Barr 5 minutes for lunch...I would have thought there would have been a pack of Ball Parks and a jar of mustard waiting on that fat fuck.

This is the Prog version of the thousand year third Reich. Which like the third Reich, the Prog Reich won't last that long either. The Saul Alinsky tactics they use is anti American. You can see they are constantly schooled by someone as they do everything in lockstep. The "Claiming my time" talk was just stupid. The whole party has Stockholm Syndromed itself. And Joe Biden has "Claimed our time" for fifty years. We want it back.

These childish Democrats didn't even let him answer their questions. It was a joke, much like the Russian and impeachment hoaxes. Democrats are evil.

I don't know about evil but they sure are stupid.

I watched part of that dog and pony show yesterday. The Dems are idiots. They asked stupid questions then they constantly interrupted Barr.

If I were Barr I would have told them all to fuck off and left.

America say what spoiled babies look like when they saw Democrates on TV at this farce committee hearing All Democarets and some Republicans were not after the truth about any thing just thier 5 minutes of shooting thioer mouth off about thier pet prblems Jeryy Nadler is not a man just a fat spolied Brat that has no clue what reality is and the Blacks Democrates were why thier are racial problems in this Countryu I will never watch such a bunch of BS again, what a wate of money to have these people get payed for doing Nothing, Any ideas on how we never have this happen again and make lawmakers responsible for the work WE PAY Them to do? Can we Impeach the whole House?
CNN doesn't want to talk about it today because Rep. Jordan and AG Barr's ass kicking of the Democrats was so thorough!

Only a political party that allies itself with the kind of trash that’s staging nightly violence in Portland these days could take exception to Barr’s response.

But Barr’s ability to give unflinching responses like that is probably why Judiciary Committee Democrats spent more time enjoying the sound of their own voices making accusatory statements than letting the attorney general of the United States address the American people.

If nothing else, since being confirmed in February 2019 to his second stint as attorney general, Barr has proven he’s not afraid of fighting back when Democrats go on the attack.

His performance on Tuesday was no exception, as Democrats repeatedly interrupted his answers in an attempt to score their own political points.

Rep. Jordan is having his say, and in his usual angry response, is attacking Obama and the FBI, dismissing the evidence that Russian interfered in the 2016 election and is showing egregious violence showing looting, arson and vandalism.. Watching his 'evidence' one can see these scurriousl attacks on property is on a loop, and the same scenes are showed repeatedly.

And what credibility does Rep. Jordan have? He has denied any knowledge of sexual improprieties at Ohio State Wrestling.

Jordan has way more credibility than any lying scum like nadler and the left. Keep crying over nothing, makes good entertainment.

No he doesn't, I posted some evidence that he is not credible, you posted nada. Well, you did post an idiot-gram.
Yet he is still better than nadler and his monkey show.

These Corrupt Democrat Politicians know that they can exploit the hate and ignorance of the average Dem Voter.
Dem politicians have ZERO integrity.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha were are your baby diapers
What country are you from?
USA baby go back to Russia with Hillary and Africa with Obama, We do not need people like you here
That's not an answer newby. What country are you from?
USA you a Russian?
Find my location under my avatar. Your writing style sucks for being in the US. You a citizen or not? Do you proof read your posts before hitting the button? I doubt it.

What a shit show. Democrats proved to everyone what nasty vile creatures they are. They need to be squashed in November.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha were are your baby diapers
What country are you from?
USA baby go back to Russia with Hillary and Africa with Obama, We do not need people like you here
That's not an answer newby. What country are you from?
USA you a Russian?
Find my location under my avatar. Your writing style sucks for being in the US. You a citizen or not? Do you proof read your posts before hitting the button? I doubt it.
Send me your street address I will sen the pOLICE to you your drunk or on drugs

Forum List

Back