Nadler once called Holder contempt vote ‘shameful,’ now leads charge against Barr

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Just have to LOVE hid HYPOCRISY!

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., led the charge Wednesday to hold Attorney General Bill Barr in contempt of Congress for not handing over documents related to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe -- declaring the move necessary as the country enters a "constitutional crisis."

But Nadler took a very different stance on contempt back in 2012, when House Republicans took the same step against then-AG Eric Holder for refusing to hand over documents related to the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal, where DOJ officials tracked thousands of guns smuggled across the border but did nothing to stop them.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

But It was different...........people got killed under Holders leadership!!!

Nadler is to hypocrisy what Mike Tyson was to boxing - the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP!!!!

You know this whole shit show is democrook petty revenge for the Benghazi/Fast N Furious investigations.

The difference being these things actually happened, Trump/Russia "collusion" did not.

Meat Puppet Faggot / Russian "collusion" to betray the US and weaken our military defensive capacity did happen, not sure why the republicrats never tried to pursue that. The evidence is on YouTube for God's Sake.

Yeah I remember that mean old Obummer not allowing anyone to deliver any requested documents too. And that lawless Holder being to scared of the House Republicans' questions the he refused to testify........(proly shat himself too.)

No, wait, never mind.

It only show partisan bullshit on both sides.
2012... Republicans seek contempt, Democrats outraged and defend contemptee
2019... Democrats seek contempt, Republicans outraged and defend contemptee

Now, having said that, one issue was truckloads of illegal guns sent to Mexican Drug lords with Obama's admin's knowledge...and the other for obstruction on a crime that didn't happen.

Now, having said that, one issue was truckloads of illegal guns sent to Mexican Drug lords with Obama's admin's knowledge...and the other for obstruction on a crime that didn't happen.

Meanwhile, the US debt has gone from $5 trillion in 2001 to $22 trillion now, and neither party is even talking about it....

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., led the charge Wednesday to hold Attorney General Bill Barr in contempt of Congress for not handing over documents related to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe -- declaring the move necessary as the country enters a "constitutional crisis."

But Nadler took a very different stance on contempt back in 2012, when House Republicans took the same step against then-AG Eric Holder for refusing to hand over documents related to the Fast and Furious gun-running scandal, where DOJ officials tracked thousands of guns smuggled across the border but did nothing to stop them.

And.....?

That's what I pointed out.

Nothing ever happens to these people, it all gets forgotten.

It's a shit show to distract from things going on elsewhere that I suppose someone doesn't want anyone to pay attention too.

Just following the playbook. Chp. 4...That Was Then, This Is Now

Lots of audio/video out there of dimocrats talking about the need for a border wall in Barry’s days. Tons of the same of boatloads of dims warning of the danger Saddam Hussein and his arsenal of WMDs posed to the world in the pre-W days.

With these lying disingenuous assholes you always have to follow the bouncing ball.

Yeah I remember that mean old Obummer not allowing anyone to deliver any requested documents too. And that lawless Holder being to scared of the House Republicans' questions the he refused to testify........(proly shat himself too.)

No, wait, never mind.
You forget Trump has turned over thousands upon thousands of documents already, as well as what Mueller received-
Nadler: ‘Tens of thousands’ of documents delivered in Trump obstruction probe

The sweeping request came as the Judiciary Committee kicked off its broad investigation into the president.
The House Judiciary Committee announced Monday that it received responses from a “large number” of the 81 individuals and entities who were asked to provide documents as part of the panel’s wide-ranging investigation into obstruction of justice allegations against President Donald Trump — but the committee was mum on details about who complied.

“I am encouraged by the responses we have received since sending these initial letters two weeks ago,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) said in a statement on Monday, the deadline for document requests the committee sent on March 4.

":But I would be more encouraged if the documents were accompanied by a dozen Big Macs, 2 large fries, and an Oreo frappachino...."

And that lawless Holder being to scared of

Good god.... Dem grammar again....

I'll tell you what bigoted treasonous kleptocratic coward Eric Holder is TOO SCARED of....

THE TRUTH

OMG thirty lashes with a wet noodle.......Oh the shame.....How can I go on?

No, wait, never mind.
You forget Trump has turned over thousands upon thousands of documents already, as well as what Mueller received-

The sweeping request came as the Judiciary Committee kicked off its broad investigation into the president.
The House Judiciary Committee announced Monday that it received responses from a “large number” of the 81 individuals and entities who were asked to provide documents as part of the panel’s wide-ranging investigation into obstruction of justice allegations against President Donald Trump — but the committee was mum on details about who complied.

“I am encouraged by the responses we have received since sending these initial letters two weeks ago,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) said in a statement on Monday, the deadline for document requests the committee sent on March 4.

"81 individuals and entities who were asked to provide documents as part of the panel’s wide-ranging investigation into obstruction of justice allegations against President Donald Trump — but the committee was mum on details about who complied."

I wonder if Trumpybear was one of them? Besides, that was before his last sissy fit when he found out what Mueller's report actually reveals.

Meanwhile, the US debt has gone from $5 trillion in 2001 to $22 trillion now, and neither party is even talking about it....

Yep.... Congress's main priorities are to rubber stamp approval of the elites wants and to provide distraction to the public to not notice.
Much like how the Romans used the colosseum.

divide.jpg

Last edited:
You just make stuff up to fit your agenda.
These additional documents were turned over in 2017.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
And-
Trump associates have turned over “tens of thousands” of documents to lawmakers probing alleged corruption and abuses of power by the President and his administration, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler announced Monday evening.

Nadler, whose panel launched a sweeping investigation into Trump world earlier this month, said “a large number” of the 81 people, federal agencies and business entities he demanded documents from on March 4 have complied and forked over records.

“Those documents already number in the tens of thousands,” Nadler (D-N.Y.) said in a statement.
Democrats have obtained ‘tens of thousands’ of documents from Trump associates, entities in sweeping House probe

You also fail to note they have turned over 10’s of thousands to the Senate, the House and Mueller. He never once claimed executive privilege, until now.

Now, suddenly, all that is not good enough. They charge Barr with contempt for nothing other than they don’t like the facts Mueller found him not guilty in a crime that isn’t even a crime to begin with.

I'll tell you what bigoted treasonous kleptocratic coward Eric Holder is TOO SCARED of....

THE TRUTH

No, wait, never mind.

"81 individuals and entities who were asked to provide documents as part of the panel’s wide-ranging investigation into obstruction of justice allegations against President Donald Trump — but the committee was mum on details about who complied."

I wonder if Trumpybear was one of them? Besides, that was before his last sissy fit when he found out what Mueller's report actually reveals.

How did I make stuff up? The quote I posted came from the OP's link. Correction your link.

You just make stuff up to fit your agenda.
These additional documents were turned over in 2017.
And-
Trump associates have turned over “tens of thousands” of documents to lawmakers probing alleged corruption and abuses of power by the President and his administration, House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler announced Monday evening.

Nadler, whose panel launched a sweeping investigation into Trump world earlier this month, said “a large number” of the 81 people, federal agencies and business entities he demanded documents from on March 4 have complied and forked over records.

“Those documents already number in the tens of thousands,” Nadler (D-N.Y.) said in a statement.
Democrats have obtained ‘tens of thousands’ of documents from Trump associates, entities in sweeping House probe

You also fail to note they have turned over 10’s of thousands to the Senate, the House and Mueller. He never once claimed executive privilege, until now.

Now, suddenly, all that is not good enough. They charge Barr with contempt for nothing other than they don’t like the facts Mueller found him not guilty in a crime that isn’t even a crime to begin with.

THE TRUTH

No, wait, never mind.

Forum List

Back