Nadler once called Holder contempt vote ‘shameful,’ now leads charge against Barr

Funny how wordsmithery is now fake shit.

The key in Depotoo's link was "large number.......but the committee was mum on details about who complied."

It works on both sides because it is what the audience wants to hear.
but there is a list. you asked for a list. it's fake, but there is a list. I presented the link. you really think George Pappadopolis complied? really? he's gonna be on a suing train shortly, he can't risk that exposure. so the mere fact his name was in the list disproves the list.

That makes it even funnier. You think he lied about the 10% responding.
yeah I do. fk dude, he's subpoenaed a AG for a document he already has!! can't much more stupid then that. just saying the knives aren't sharp there.

Dude, the subpoena is for the redacted information, not what was released to the public.
yes, the patriot act gives the house intelligence committee carte blanche access to this sort of classified info.

Not the Grand Jury information. That has to be cleared by a judge.

but there is a list. you asked for a list. it's fake, but there is a list. I presented the link. you really think George Pappadopolis complied? really? he's gonna be on a suing train shortly, he can't risk that exposure. so the mere fact his name was in the list disproves the list.

yeah I do. fk dude, he's subpoenaed a AG for a document he already has!! can't much more stupid then that. just saying the knives aren't sharp there.

Dude, the subpoena is for the redacted information, not what was released to the public.
yes, the patriot act gives the house intelligence committee carte blanche access to this sort of classified info.

and did they do that? nope.

and did they do that? nope.

Jesus man give them time. First the entire House must vote on and pass the Contempt charge and then pass some kind of subpoena enforcement measure.

Actually , many more than 8 complied before he invoked executive privilege after they pissed him off with the Barr vote. No more will be now.
And that lawless Holder being to scared of

Good god.... Dem grammar again....

I'll tell you what bigoted treasonous kleptocratic coward Eric Holder is TOO SCARED of....

THE TRUTH

OMG thirty lashes with a wet noodle.......Oh the shame.....How can I go on?
Yeah I remember that mean old Obummer not allowing anyone to deliver any requested documents too. And that lawless Holder being to scared of the House Republicans' questions the he refused to testify........(proly shat himself too.)

No, wait, never mind.
You forget Trump has turned over thousands upon thousands of documents already, as well as what Mueller received-
Nadler: ‘Tens of thousands’ of documents delivered in Trump obstruction probe

The sweeping request came as the Judiciary Committee kicked off its broad investigation into the president.
The House Judiciary Committee announced Monday that it received responses from a “large number” of the 81 individuals and entities who were asked to provide documents as part of the panel’s wide-ranging investigation into obstruction of justice allegations against President Donald Trump — but the committee was mum on details about who complied.

“I am encouraged by the responses we have received since sending these initial letters two weeks ago,” Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) said in a statement on Monday, the deadline for document requests the committee sent on March 4.

"81 individuals and entities who were asked to provide documents as part of the panel’s wide-ranging investigation into obstruction of justice allegations against President Donald Trump — but the committee was mum on details about who complied."

I wonder if Trumpybear was one of them? Besides, that was before his last sissy fit when he found out what Mueller's report actually reveals.
noone complied. executive privilege was invoked. you must have missed that news. Most probably cause what you watch doesn't actually do news. just saying. it's out there for you!

No one? Really?

"The House Judiciary Committee announced Monday that it received responses from a “large number” of the 81 individuals and entities who were asked to provide documents....."

That's from Depotoo btw, I guess I could have read it wrong......

funny how they fake shit eh?

Trump officials prepared to stonewall Democratic oversight demands

here's what they claim

House Judiciary receives 8 responses to 81 Trump document requests

and

Trump's executive privilege strategy could mean messy fight

Forum List

Back