N. Korea tests new weapon, tells Pompeo to shove it..........

And? No different than previous behavior from him.
The Associated Press could not immediately and independently verify North Korea's claim of the weapons test, and it wasn't immediately clear what had been tested.

Well, actually, there are military experts who are still reviewing the data that they collected. Scary thing about this is that it was flying so low that it wasn't detected by NORAD, who routinely monitors missile activity over N. Korea.

North Korea’s Latest Weapons Test: Short in Range but Long in Message

But it was Mr. Kim’s attendance at the testing of “a new-type tactical guided weapon,” announced on Thursday, that was the clearest signal to Washington that the North’s tactics are hardening.

United States, South Korean and Japanese officials declined to comment on what type of weapon North Korea tested, saying that they were still analyzing available data. The projectile covered a short range, flying so low that it was not caught by the radar of the American military’s Northern Command, which routinely tracks North Korean missiles, said the South Korean news agency Yonhap, quoting unnamed defense sources.

The weapon was most likely a short-range guided missile, like the Israeli-made Spike missile, which flies low and usually covers only a very short distance, said Shin Jong-woo, a weapons expert at Korea Defense Forum, a Seoul-based network of military analysts.

The Associated Press could not immediately and independently verify North Korea's claim of the weapons test, and it wasn't immediately clear what had been tested.

Well, actually, there are military experts who are still reviewing the data that they collected. Scary thing about this is that it was flying so low that it wasn't detected by NORAD, who routinely monitors missile activity over N. Korea.

But it was Mr. Kim’s attendance at the testing of “a new-type tactical guided weapon,” announced on Thursday, that was the clearest signal to Washington that the North’s tactics are hardening.

United States, South Korean and Japanese officials declined to comment on what type of weapon North Korea tested, saying that they were still analyzing available data. The projectile covered a short range, flying so low that it was not caught by the radar of the American military’s Northern Command, which routinely tracks North Korean missiles, said the South Korean news agency Yonhap, quoting unnamed defense sources.

The weapon was most likely a short-range guided missile, like the Israeli-made Spike missile, which flies low and usually covers only a very short distance, said Shin Jong-woo, a weapons expert at Korea Defense Forum, a Seoul-based network of military analysts.

Hey, Trump is the one that said he'd been able to get Un "denuclearized" and got him to stop missile tests. Guess he didn't, eh?

I wonder if Trump is going to tweet about this, or simply let it be buried in the current Mueller report deluge that is on all the cable news channels?

I recently got a new news channel on my cable provider called i24 News. And, I kinda like it, because when MSNBC, CNN and FOX are all focused on just one story, i24 News is still reporting about stories happening around the globe.

Yeah I like them.

Jo

Well, it seems that the love affair between Trump and Un has kinda lost it's shine. Not only did they just test a new weapon, but they are now saying that because Pompeo misrepresented Un's comments, he is no longer allowed to meet with Un.

NKorea says it tested new weapon, wants Pompeo out of talks

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea said Thursday that it had test-fired a new type of “tactical guided weapon,” its first such test in nearly half a year, and demanded that Washington remove Secretary of State Mike Pompeo from nuclear negotiations.

The test, which didn’t appear to be of a banned mid- or long-range ballistic missile that could scuttle negotiations, allows North Korea to show its people it is pushing ahead with weapons development while also reassuring domestic military officials worried that diplomacy with Washington signals weakness.

Separately, the North Korean Foreign Ministry accused Pompeo of playing down the significance of comments by leader Kim Jong Un, who said last week that Washington has until the end of the year to offer mutually acceptable terms for an agreement to salvage the high-stakes nuclear diplomacy. Both the demand for Pompeo’s removal from the talks and the weapon test point to North Korea’s displeasure with the deadlocked negotiations.

In a statement issued under the name of Kwon Jong Gun, director general of the American Affairs Department at the Foreign Ministry, North Korea accused Pompeo of “talking nonsense” and misrepresenting Kim’s comments.

Ahhh....the starvation rate must be increasing.

Jo

At least he attempted it. He deserves some credit, but no, because Kim proves he is still a weasel, it’s suddenly Trump bad.
(If it even happened to begin with)
I personally did not have much hope, as NK is ruled by China in all its actions. But, was hoping just maybe Kim might respond, but knew he knows if he dare upset the apple cart, his life would be in jeopardy. Only if he were to ask for political asylum, could the results end up any other way. IMO.

Hey, Trump is the one that said he'd been able to get Un "denuclearized" and got him to stop missile tests. Guess he didn't, eh?

Well, it seems that the love affair between Trump and Un has kinda lost it's shine. Not only did they just test a new weapon, but they are now saying that because Pompeo misrepresented Un's comments, he is no longer allowed to meet with Un.

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — North Korea said Thursday that it had test-fired a new type of “tactical guided weapon,” its first such test in nearly half a year, and demanded that Washington remove Secretary of State Mike Pompeo from nuclear negotiations.

The test, which didn’t appear to be of a banned mid- or long-range ballistic missile that could scuttle negotiations, allows North Korea to show its people it is pushing ahead with weapons development while also reassuring domestic military officials worried that diplomacy with Washington signals weakness.

Separately, the North Korean Foreign Ministry accused Pompeo of playing down the significance of comments by leader Kim Jong Un, who said last week that Washington has until the end of the year to offer mutually acceptable terms for an agreement to salvage the high-stakes nuclear diplomacy. Both the demand for Pompeo’s removal from the talks and the weapon test point to North Korea’s displeasure with the deadlocked negotiations.

In a statement issued under the name of Kwon Jong Gun, director general of the American Affairs Department at the Foreign Ministry, North Korea accused Pompeo of “talking nonsense” and misrepresenting Kim’s comments.

Jo
The pressure from China...

Jo
The pressure from China...

BINGO!

GOOD CALL!

JO

I wonder if Trump is going to tweet about this, or simply let it be buried in the current Mueller report deluge that is on all the cable news channels?

I recently got a new news channel on my cable provider called i24 News. And, I kinda like it, because when MSNBC, CNN and FOX are all focused on just one story, i24 News is still reporting about stories happening around the globe.
" Technically" he broke no "rules"

This is the direct result of the Democrats winning the House in the last election.

Kim no longer thinks he needs to negotiate with Trump. Just wait him out.

Oooo, a “tactical guided weapon,” could be a $50 drone. Wtf do they get this shit?!.

Where the hell do you come up with YOUR crap? No, it couldn't be a 50.00 drone. If it was a cheap drone like that, it would be classified as surveillance, not tactical. Tactical implies that it has weapons available.

Which side are you rooting for?

I'm on the side of the US, but we have to have a leader that tells us the truth, not that he's talked Un into denuclearization when he clearly hasn't.

He's working on it and now that the witch hunt is over he'll have a smoother ride.

He's a failure, and lying POS *pResidents don't deserve second chances.

How did Barry Hussein deal with such situations? Ignore them, offer money or apologize for America's affluence? The dirty little secret is that democrat icon Harry Truman's incompetence left us in a technical state of war with N.K. for about 70 years that no other president had the balls to address until Trump.

Trump will tweet: BFF Kim and Don...Leave Kim alone Rodman(or else).

How did Barry Hussein deal with such situations? Ignore them, offer money or apologize for America's affluence? The dirty little secret is that democrat icon Harry Truman's incompetence left us in a technical state of war with N.K. for about 70 years that no other president had the balls to address until Trump.
:21: Selective memory^^^

There has been over seventy years of negotiations with NK and the US.. Yet they are not going to give in..

There has been over seventy years of negotiations with NK and the US.. Yet they are not going to give in..
No other presidents have negotiated with NK until Trump showed up. And if Un doesn't de-nuke we'll nuke him.

Oooo, a “tactical guided weapon,” could be a $50 drone. Wtf do they get this shit?!.

Where the hell do you come up with YOUR crap? No, it couldn't be a 50.00 drone. If it was a cheap drone like that, it would be classified as surveillance, not tactical. Tactical implies that it has weapons available.

Which side are you rooting for?

I'm on the side of the US, but we have to have a leader that tells us the truth, not that he's talked Un into denuclearization when he clearly hasn't.

He's working on it and now that the witch hunt is over he'll have a smoother ride.

The "witch hunt" that shows how Trump obstructed justice, lied to the American people, instructed his people to lie,

This "witch hunt" was run by his own administration.

No other presidents have negotiated with NK until Trump showed up. And if Un doesn't de-nuke we'll nuke him.
No one got duped as badly as Trump

The CIA and NASA would know and they haven't said anything.
According to Trump, both of those organizations are worthless & don't know shit.

Post 17 has a link where it says that the data from the missile launch is still being analyzed by intelligence officials.

Know what scares me about this missile launch? Even though NORAD is constantly monitoring the country for launches, this missile flew low enough that it wasn't detected by radar.

The CIA and NASA would know and they haven't said anything.
According to Trump, both of those organizations are worthless & don't know shit.
Since when? Never heard anything bad about NASA and there were bad apples in the CIA he called out. Denying that makes you look more biased than usual.

I guess Rocket man has to be who he is

Maybe trump should show him that piece of paper they both signed

If he had an agreement with Kim, he could just tear it up and blame other presidents for being so soft

Forum List

Back