Myth We Brought Terrorism Threat On Ourselves

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Interesting piece by Andrew Bolt. There are probably others just like this Doureihi fellow saying the same things.

Myth we brought terrorism threat on ourselves
  • ANDREW BOLT
  • HERALD SUN
  • SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 12:00AM

• BOLT EDITORIAL
external

732908-a2a5632a-4135-11e4-9fcd-2dc30e9f71be.jpg

A Muslim protester at Lakemba in Sydney.

WASSIM Doureihi said something very frightening to Muslims protesting in Lakemba against last Thursday’s anti-terrorist raids.

Even more frightening is that no one — no politician, commentator or academic — condemned him.

Doureihi, a veteran leader of the Hizb ut-Tahrir movement, brushed off police claims that the men they’d arrested had planned to behead Australians on the orders of the Islamic State.

“Let me say clearly, even if a single bomb went off, even if a thousand bombs went off in this country, all it will prove is that Muslims are angry,” Doureihi said, speaking calmly.

Put his comment in context. It was Doureihi who last November told 600 supporters at Hizb ut-Tahrir’s conference in Lidcombe they were victims of “a war on Islam — a war that is being waged in this country as it is in the rest of the world”.

And what does the Koran say to Muslims who believe themselves at war? Not to turn the other cheek but fight: “To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to defend themselves), because they are wronged.”

This is why Doureihi’s comments were so dangerous and — I suspect — why so many commentators ignored them.

Continue reading at:

No Cookies Herald Sun

jeremiah, sally, sunni-----it is nothing new-----the prime directive of islam is
********DEFEND ISLAM*******
anyone who is either not muslim or does
not agree to be enslaved to muslim rule---
is AN ENEMY OF ISLAAAAM.

by the time I learned about it-----which was more than 40 years ago-----it was very old stuff-----there is no way to change this sick mindset

Forum List

Back