Mystery of Falling Birds?

Why did the fireworks only spook one spieces of bird? And yes there was also a mass fish kill in the same state around the same time. The fireworks cannot be used to explain that

The fireworks spooked a large flock of starlings and blackbirds. Maybe they were the only birds spooked; maybe there were other birds spooked, but they didn't follow the flock of blackbirds and starlings

I'm certain all sorts of animals in AR died on New Years Day: doesn't mean they all died from the same "mysterious" cause.

The fireworks spooked a large flock of starlings and blackbirds. Maybe they were the only birds spooked; maybe there were other birds spooked, but they didn't follow the flock of blackbirds and starlings

How much do ou go into the woods, or how many nature show have you ever watched? Animals when they become spooked everyone of them will scatter. They are not like humans some get excited and run some stay an investigate.

I'm certain all sorts of animals in AR died on New Years Day: doesn't mean they all died from the same "mysterious" cause

If the fireworks caused the death of the birds how does it explain the mass death of fish 100 miles away a day before the mass deah at Beebe? 80,000 to 100,000 were killed in the Arkansa river.

It doesn't explain the fish deaths. I'm not saying the fireworks scared the fish.

Have you ever seen a flock of birds? They don't flucking scatter...thus the term "flock."

Last edited:
seriously samson... the fireworks makes no sense when they are showing up dead throughout the world....

Tennessee and in Italy yesterday....with turtle doves and they ALL had a blue substance/coloring in their beaks.

this happened back in 2007 also, 4000 fell from sky in western australia, some in austin texas too....

they never told us why, they couldn't determine it....as far as i know....

What happened in Italy or Australia? Where is the evidence?

seriously samson... the fireworks makes no sense when they are showing up dead throughout the world....

Tennessee and in Italy yesterday....with turtle doves and they ALL had a blue substance/coloring in their beaks.

this happened back in 2007 also, 4000 fell from sky in western australia, some in austin texas too....

All the experts are shrugging these events off as circumstantial coincidences and massive flock die-offs have always occurred, so without some positive lab results I have a harder time believing it is anything other than that...

Afterreading his reply a second time think he was joking notice the hope and change comment which I over looked the first time. Damn you Samson:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_hand:

I'm always very serious, particularly about birds.

:tongue:

All the experts are shrugging these events off as circumstantial coincidences and massive flock die-offs have always occurred, so without some positive lab results I have a harder time believing it is anything other than that...

Afterreading his reply a second time think he was joking notice the hope and change comment which I over looked the first time. Damn you Samson:eusa_whistle:

Yes, he's quite the clever little old jokester, isn't he. You usually have to read his posts a second time just to put the words in the right order.

The birds and fish are dying of suffocation according to the sources I;ve seen, Kinda rules out fireworks

i wonder if they have statistics to show us that can support this? Like can they show us the occurrences of such massive bird deaths over the last 2 decades, and the trend of such, that shows us that these deaths are not increasing over this time period?

They probably have these figures, otherwise how could they state it is not abnormal...? i sure wish they would release them, so the math nuts like me could review them....!

The fireworks do not account for the fish and crab deaths. There's no way they can say fireworks had anything to do with the mass death of fish and crabs. lobsters around the world.

The birds and fish are dying of suffocation according to the sources I;ve seen, Kinda rules out fireworks

Sources you've seen?

Like who?

Sources you've seen?

Like who?

It seems bats are also falling victim

UPDATE 5: First birds, then fish...now bats. 70 bats were found dead in Tuscon, Arizona last week. A man walking his dog found the dead Mexican Free-tailed bats on a walking path under a bridge on December 28th. The bat carcasses have been sent off to the Arizona Department of health Services for testing. Officials surmise that unseasonably warm weather may have caused the bat deaths. These bats, according to wildlife experts, should have migrated to Mexico two months ago...

Reports of dead birds and fish still coming in from around the world

Once common throughout most of the state, the horny toad (or Texas Horned Lizard) has disappeared from many parts of its former range over the past 30 years. Its disappearance has been blamed on many factors, including collection for the pet trade, spread of the red imported fire ant, changes in land use, and environmental contaminants. For the most part, however, the decline of the Texas Horned Lizard has remained a mystery with little understanding of the management actions that could be taken to restore it.

TPWD: Texas Horned Lizard Watch -- Welcome

ohnoz.gif

Sources you've seen?

Like who?
news sources. said they died of hypoxia

There is another thing that points to possible volcanic degassing... the magnetic poles are moving further and faster than ever before reportedly because of something to do with the earths core. This could also have an effect on migratory birds and fish

he sudden plummeting to the ground of thousands of red-winged blackbirds in Beebe, Arkansas on New Year's Eve grabbed the headlines around the world. However, this came after a horrific mass fish kill of 100,000 drum fish in the same State 160 km away on December 30, and another mass bird kill on January 3 just south of Arkansas, 500 more birds. Now we discover than on December 29 in Haiti, scores of fish were found dead in Lake Azuei and since December 24, in the area of Fond Parisien and Malpasse.
And today in Volusia County, Florida, thousands of fish found floating dead in Spruce Creek, Port Orange. The fish were ladyfish, catfish and mullet. Conflicting reports point towards the weather (the official line is a reaction to the cold), a hypothesis dashed by locals who say it has been mild. As if that were not enough, further north in Chesapeake Bay, lying between Virginia and Maryland, two million fish are reported dead in another kill.

What is going on? - English pravda.ru

There is another thing that points to possible volcanic degassing... the magnetic poles are moving further and faster than ever before reportedly because of something to do with the earths core. This could also have an effect on migratory birds and fish

There is evidence of literally thousands of pole shifts over Earth's history. These shifts have not had any correlation with either mass extinctions or mass volcanism. Nor does the evidence give any indication of how quickly the process "normally" takes place, only that it is a frequent and common occurrence in terms of geological time.

Forum List

Back