Mysterious Chinese COVID Lab Uncovered in City of Reedly CA

Not exactly, Chicken Little

"They were utilizing laboratory mice to see whether or not the Covid test kits were actually testing for Covid. So that was the purpose for the laboratory mice on-site," So they HAD to test this in rural CA because......?

They also were testing if wolverine make good house pets.

I am just saying, maybe investigate to find at least a tenuous connection before writing rants attacking something, using articles that do not support your proposition. Sounds like random hell raising, hoping to get lucky, to me.

They were testing Covid in rural USA because.....?

Do we run similar "bio testing" lab in China?

What were their names?
Good thing none of your illegals coming in from Mexico were infected.
Some nations like New Zealand sealed their borders and they’re an island.
Yet it got in….
wow, that was desperate.

The Left know nothing about Communism, their ignorance makes them believe it’s the best system. One idiot here even believes the ChiComs wouldn’t intentionally harm its own citizens.

Uh, the Communists took China from being an impoverished country to being a world leader in less than 50 years...

No, I don't think Communism is a good system, and I wouldn't want to live there.

wow, that was desperate.

Uh, the Communists took China from being an impoverished country to being a world leader in less than 50 years...

No, I don't think Communism is a good system, and I wouldn't want to live there.

Uh huh. You're not working from a CCP Agitprop Farm

Sure

Folks...if this is correct, I'm behind moving this thread back to Current Affairs

This is the National Review--they skew Conservative..but...they seldom outright lie--not to say that some of the more outlandish shit spewed here is correct..but if this pans out---this conspiracy is no theory.

Prestige Biotech, a Chinese medical company, operated an illegal laboratory in California where they bioengineered and infected almost 1,000 mice with diseases including HIV, E. Coli, malaria, and Covid-19.
The undercover lab was discovered in a warehouse in Reedley, Calif., when a garden hose was found to be illegally attached to the building. “There was a special room that was built housing about 1000 white lab mice,” a city manager, Nicole Zieba, told one local news outlet. “This is an unusual situation. I’ve been in government for 25 years. I’ve never seen anything like this,” she added. According to the official, at least 200 mice were found dead. The remainder were euthanized by the county.
Prestige Biotech was the largest creditor of the now defunct med-tech company Universal Meditech and took control of it following bankruptcy. The Chinese-run company did not have a license to operate in California.
Wang Zhaolin, a spokesman for Prestige Biotech, told the San Joaquin Valley Sun that the mice “were genetically engineered to catch and carry the Covid-19 virus,” the newspaper reported. Court documents further showed that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) conducted tests on the more than 800 chemicals found at the site and that over 20 infectious agents were found present, including Hepatitis B and C, streptococcus pneumonia, chlamydia, rubella, and Herpes 1 and 5.
“Certain rooms of the warehouse were found to contain several vessels of liquid and various apparatus,” one document reads. “Fresno County Public Health staff also observed blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples and serums; and thousands of vials of unlabeled fluids and suspected biological material.”
“Here at the public health department, we operate our own lab, so we are very well versed in the legal requirements and how to maintain and control an infectious agent,” Fresno County Department of Public Health spokesman David Prado said in a statement broadcast on television. “And there was just a complete absence of those controls in place at the warehouse.”

“I’ve been with the department for 30 years, and I don’t recall a similar situation,”

Because they had done it officially since 2020 in Fresno where UMI had been since 2015 - then UMI went bankrupt in 2022 and the assets of UMI were bought over by Prestige Biotec - who in turn moved the lab equipment to Reeley.
Off course see e.g. Pfitzer China and dozens of other US and foreign labs - and the most famous one was in Wuhan, were experiments were even OFFICIALLY financed by the US GOVERNMENT. Show me any finance aid that UMI supposedly received from China or the CPC.

Last edited:
wow, that was desperate.
sure is
the Mao-Communist ideals never were involved - since 1980 Deng Xiao Peng and the CPC abolished all previous Mao-Communist laws and implementations.
Neither do I. Since China isn't Communist in any single regard - I love to stay there
There are no lefty&Libs, LGBTq parades, gender-ism, violent demonstrations or laws that give minorities the chance to screw up a country - like the USA.

Folks...if this is correct, I'm behind moving this thread back to Current Affairs

This is the National Review--they skew Conservative..but...they seldom outright lie--not to say that some of the more outlandish shit spewed here is correct..but if this pans out---this conspiracy is no theory.

Prestige Biotech, a Chinese medical company, operated an illegal laboratory in California where they bioengineered and infected almost 1,000 mice with diseases including HIV, E. Coli, malaria, and Covid-19.
The undercover lab was discovered in a warehouse in Reedley, Calif., when a garden hose was found to be illegally attached to the building. “There was a special room that was built housing about 1000 white lab mice,” a city manager, Nicole Zieba, told one local news outlet. “This is an unusual situation. I’ve been in government for 25 years. I’ve never seen anything like this,” she added. According to the official, at least 200 mice were found dead. The remainder were euthanized by the county.
Prestige Biotech was the largest creditor of the now defunct med-tech company Universal Meditech and took control of it following bankruptcy. The Chinese-run company did not have a license to operate in California.
Wang Zhaolin, a spokesman for Prestige Biotech, told the San Joaquin Valley Sun that the mice “were genetically engineered to catch and carry the Covid-19 virus,” the newspaper reported. Court documents further showed that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) conducted tests on the more than 800 chemicals found at the site and that over 20 infectious agents were found present, including Hepatitis B and C, streptococcus pneumonia, chlamydia, rubella, and Herpes 1 and 5.
“Certain rooms of the warehouse were found to contain several vessels of liquid and various apparatus,” one document reads. “Fresno County Public Health staff also observed blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples and serums; and thousands of vials of unlabeled fluids and suspected biological material.”
“Here at the public health department, we operate our own lab, so we are very well versed in the legal requirements and how to maintain and control an infectious agent,” Fresno County Department of Public Health spokesman David Prado said in a statement broadcast on television. “And there was just a complete absence of those controls in place at the warehouse.”

“I’ve been with the department for 30 years, and I don’t recall a similar situation,”
I know the lab is legit. The conspiracy theory is whether the Chinese government was behind setting it up. It truthfully wouldn’t shock me. This could turn out to be one of those conspiracy theories that are still true.

..... ALL companies in China belong to the government. Even companies based in foreign countries.
You are absolutely wrong - furthermore you couldn't even provide a credible source that would confirm your errant statement.

There are a dozen and more friends of mine (foreigners) incl. myself, running their own 100% owned business in China - from 10 - 800 employees. The vast majority of China's ventures are owned by their own citizens.

People don't emmigrate from their race. They do it from their nation and not all the people in China are of the same race, so failed again. The Uyghur for instance, are not Han Chinese. The only person making racists statements is the one who is trying to cast all Chinese as the same----you.
You did not mention Uighur - and they wouldn't be a race but an ethnicity composed of several ethnics.

Your original statement: clearly identifying you as a dumb racist.
There isn't a corner foreigners won't cut just to make a buck, especially the chinese and pakistani immigrants.

Because they had done it officially since 2020 in Fresno where UMI had been since 2015 - then UMI went bankrupt in 2022 and the assets of UMI were bought over by Prestige Biotec - who in turn moved the lab equipment to Reeley.

Off course see e.g. Pfitzer China and dozens of other US and foreign labs - and the most famous one was in Wuhan, were experiments were even OFFICIALLY financed by the US GOVERNMENT. Show me any finance aid that UMI supposedly received from China or the CPC.
They HAD NO LICENSE TO OPERATE A LAB AND GENETICALLY ENGINEER MICE TO CARRY COVID!

They HAD NO LICENSE TO OPERATE A LAB AND GENETICALLY ENGINEER MICE TO CARRY COVID!
I did not dispute that the Lab in Reeley was illegal. The previous owner of the lab equipment, incl. the mice, UMI was a legal registered enterprise since 2015. What I dispute is that the CPC or the Chinese government is involved in this - since there is absolutely no proof. Just the usual anti-China garbage.

And off course see e.g. Pfitzer China and dozens of other US and foreign labs - and the most famous one was in Wuhan, were experiments were even OFFICIALLY financed by the US GOVERNMENT. Show me any finance aid that UMI or Prestige Biotech Inc. supposedly received from China or the CPC.

The above statement are facts - you distribute a "fake news" for what?

You guy's should read about a Mr. Guo Wengui, - a Trump and MAGA buddy. Instead of spreading unproven allegations towards senile and dumb Biden being on the CPC payroll.
After having evaded 2 previous charges - (cheating, defrauding Americans for US$ 1 billion) the Biden administration finally got hold of him in March 2023. The Trump administration has been harboring and protecting a criminal who had fled China since 2014 - getting political asylum despite an Interpol warrant, and since then having spread bullshit and lies about China - together with Bannon (a convicted criminal, naturally pardoned by the human scumbag Trump). Trump and the Republicans got enough dirty fingers on their own hands in regards to $$$ from China.

Fugitive Chinese Billionaire’s Firms to Pay $539M Fines

Chinese-Billionaire-Guo-Wengui.jpg

It's about time that you guys give it a some serious thought, as to why countries such as Iran, N-Korea, Russia, China etc. keep their thumbs crossed in regards to the human scumbag winning the election in 2024.

Last edited:
I did not dispute that the Lab in Reeley was illegal. The previous owner of the lab equipment, incl. the mice, UMI was a legal registered enterprise since 2015. What I dispute is that the CPC or the Chinese government is involved in this - since there is absolutely no proof. Just the usual anti-China garbage.

And off course see e.g. Pfitzer China and dozens of other US and foreign labs - and the most famous one was in Wuhan, were experiments were even OFFICIALLY financed by the US GOVERNMENT. Show me any finance aid that UMI or Prestige Biotech Inc. supposedly received from China or the CPC.

The above statement are facts - you distribute a "fake news" for what?

You guy's should read about a Mr. Guo Wengui, - a Trump and MAGA buddy. Instead of spreading unproven allegations towards senile and dumb Biden being on the CPC payroll.
After having evaded 2 previous charges - (cheating, defrauding Americans for US$ 1 billion) the Biden administration finally got hold of him in March 2023. The Trump administration has been harboring and protecting a criminal who had fled China since 2014 - getting political asylum despite an Interpol warrant, and since then having spread bullshit and lies about China - together with Bannon (a convicted criminal, naturally pardoned by the human scumbag Trump). Trump and the Republicans got enough dirty fingers on their own hands in regards to $$$ from China.

Fugitive Chinese Billionaire’s Firms to Pay $539M Fines

View attachment 809968

It's about time that you guys give it a some serious thought, as to why countries such as Iran, N-Korea, Russia, China etc. keep their thumbs crossed in regards to the human scumbag winning the election in 2024.
I said it was Fake New because you made it seem perfectly legitimate to bioengineer mice and infect them with Covid.

I think Fauci and many at Wuhan Coronavirus Lab deserve to be in the dock at The Hague - but that will never happen

I said it was Fake New because you made it seem perfectly legitimate to bioengineer mice and infect them with Covid.
I had not - but anyway my position in regards to the illegal Reeley warehouse/lab seems clear to you now.
I think Fauci and many at Wuhan Coronavirus Lab deserve to be in the dock at The Hague - but that will never happen
There is no law in the USA that would forbid the US government to invest/fund foreign cooperatives - incl. Bio-labs.
That Fauci seemed to have lied about "no enhancement of viruses financed by the USA", at the Wuhan lab - would be another issue.
The lab leak, not to mention the "intentional spread of Covid) is pure conspiracy bull.

If there would be proof, the US government would be the first to make it internationally and officially public, and the entire world would rightfully sue China.

the Mao-Communist ideals never were involved - since 1980 Deng Xiao Peng and the CPC abolished all previous Mao-Communist laws and implementations.

I'd be more impressed if you could spell the man's name right. Deng Xiaoping. Deng is not particularly well-regarded in China today, as after the public embarrassment of Tiananmen Square, Xi and the other leaders rolled back most of those reforms.

Neither do I. Since China isn't Communist in any single regard - I love to stay there
There are no lefty&Libs, LGBTq parades, gender-ism, violent demonstrations or laws that give minorities the chance to screw up a country - like the USA.

NOt as much as you think. Oh, why there aren't parades or anything for you to wank watching, China is a lot better than you'd think.

I'd be more impressed if you could spell the man's name right. Deng Xiaoping. Deng is not particularly well-regarded in China today, as after the public embarrassment of Tiananmen Square, Xi and the other leaders rolled back most of those reforms.
Depending onto which Chinese dialect you want to use - writing Teng Hsiao-p’ing is also correct. The vast majority of China's population doesn't even know about Tiananmen, and those who do - support Deng's action. he is very well liked in China - foremost for retracting Mao's migration laws and introducing free market economy.

Which reforms did XI supposedly roll back?
NOt as much as you think. Oh, why there aren't parades or anything for you to wank watching, China is a lot better than you'd think.

China has loads of fun parades - but no LGBTq nonsense. They can't marry, and certainly can't adopt kids, but are also not being prosecuted for their "ways" - as long as they do not upset the public, no one cares about them.
As for Wiki - I never read or care about private written article, especially not in regards to China.

Depending onto which Chinese dialect you want to use - writing Teng Hsiao-p’ing is also correct.

Well, no, not really. The Wade-Giles system is still used in Taiwan, but most Romanization is done using Pinyin, which is a lot more accurate in how words are pronounced.

Which reforms did XI supposedly roll back?

Under President Xi Jinping, the state has asserted tighter control over the economy, partially reversing forces set in motion by Deng. As characterized by the phrase guojin mintui -- meaning "the state advances as the private sector recedes" -- the Chinese Communist Party and the state are tightening their grip on business.

"Xi Jinping is a fervent disciple of Mao Zedong, not Deng Xiaoping," said Willy Lam, an adjunct professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong's Centre for China Studies. "That's why in the six years Xi has been in power, we have seen Xi rolling back many major economic and political reforms introduced by Deng in the '80s."

Chinese companies that have risen along with the country are finding themselves facing more political controls at home and less welcoming partners abroad. And as China searches for the next growth engine beyond manufacturing and property investment, entrepreneurs are trying to adjust to the new reality as the long tailwind of Deng's economic reforms fades.

Well, no, not really. The Wade-Giles system is still used in Taiwan, but most Romanization is done using Pinyin, which is a lot more accurate in how words are pronounced.
The PRC doesn't use the old Taiwan Kanji/Mandarin - but Putonghua. And the Putonghua family name Wang, is written and pronounced in Pinyin in Cantonese as Wong and in other places as Hwang and Huang. if you don't know something - simply don't forward errant statements.

Under President Xi Jinping, the state has asserted tighter control over the economy, partially reversing forces set in motion by Deng. As characterized by the phrase guojin mintui -- meaning "the state advances as the private sector recedes" -- the Chinese Communist Party and the state are tightening their grip on business.

"Xi Jinping is a fervent disciple of Mao Zedong, not Deng Xiaoping," said Willy Lam, an adjunct professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong's Centre for China Studies. "That's why in the six years Xi has been in power, we have seen Xi rolling back many major economic and political reforms introduced by Deng in the '80s."

Chinese companies that have risen along with the country are finding themselves facing more political controls at home and less welcoming partners abroad. And as China searches for the next growth engine beyond manufacturing and property investment, entrepreneurs are trying to adjust to the new reality as the long tailwind of Deng's economic reforms fades.
Rubbish - Xi is exactly on the line of Zhōu Ēnlái
The rest of your statement simply shows that you got no idea as to what has happened and is happening since 2010 in China.

549,000 plus people is Rural USA? Boy, do I live in the sticks!
Who is we? Why? You thinking of renting an unused warehouse in Quindao?

Stop it. You're just wrong

Forum List

Back